355 Shagbark Road Taunton, MA 02780
Cell: (774) 218-8281
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY Manchester, NH
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics Expected May 2015
Minor in Finance and Communication
RESEARCH PROJECT: Used Minitab to hypothesize a model for estimating a person’s lifespan by region of origin as a Regression Analysis course project and presented findings to SNHU Community during Research Day
RELATED COURSES: Advanced Public Speaking, Regression Analysis, Applied Statistics, Organizational Communication
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY - Manchester, NH May 2014 – August 2014
Research and Data Analyst Intern
- Gathered, managed, and effectively analyzed large data sets using Microsoft Excel inthe communication of important findings through visually appealing and organized summary write-ups
- Reconstructed the SNHU Merit Scholarship criteria as part of an Institutional Research Initiative
- Developed solutions based on findings which significantly improved productivity throughout multiple offices
- Communicated advanced scientific models and findings in an understandable manner to the many elite university employees including, but not limited to, the Provost, Directors, and team members
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY - Manchester, NH
Penman Tour Guide September 2012-December 2014
- Developed rapport and personalized tours based on prospective student interests and parents during campus visit tours
- Communicated key attributes of University including academics, student engagement opportunities, and services offered
- Supported the achievement of all admissions goals by answering questions and influencing student decisions in a professional, fast-paced, and continuously improving work environment
- Awarded Tour Guide of the Month twice for my willingness to take on and complete multiple tasks at a single time, portraying friendliness around the office and my ability to ask for advice and use constructive criticism to improve
5-WITS - Foxboro, MA
Tour Guide June 2013-August 2013
- Provided interactive walking adventure tours as a cast member in a real-life quest and adventure experience
- Developed rapport and created distance to ensure customers engaged in the full quest experience and were able to solve the challenges and puzzles presented
- Answered questions and resolved conflicts to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
GUESS, INC - Wrentham, MA
Sales Associate March 2011-May 2013
- Promptly greeted customers, identified needs and offered product selections to ensure customer satisfaction
- Merchandised product and store signage and created an appealing and organized shopping experience for guests
- Achieved sales goals by using suggestive selling techniques that included offering additional items, using promotions and offering styling tips to increase average ticket sales
- Managed multiple priorities in a fast paced environment to achieve store merchandising and sales goals
- Answered questions and resolved issues to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
SOMERSET CREAMERY- Somerset, MA
Waiter April 2009-August 2011
- Managed the requests of multiple customers at any given time
- Satisfied the needs of customers with the utmost customer satisfaction to provide each with the best experience possible
Back to Health is a muscle and massage therapy studio in Dracut. Call 978-957-9560 for your massage treatment for injuries, relaxation, flexibility.
"I suffer from multiple pain conditions and have been coming to Back to Health for over a year. Patti is the most empathetic massage therapist who has worked with me. She has a unique approach where she looks at how certain trigger points or issues with one part of the body can impact things many others may not know were related. Because of this, Patti isn't just working to relieve a symptom, but actively trying to keep the symptom from popping back up shortly after I leave. She is able to point out areas of my back that I didn't realize were problems and after a treatment I feel significantly better than when I walked in."
Just sending you out this quick note to let you know how pleased i am with your services.I've been going to see you for a couple of years now approx once a month, for several different issues. In my case probably related to my work. Being the owner of a construction company i need to stay in complete health and fitness. And when i have an achy muscle or joint no matter what it is or where it is you seam to find a way to fix it, along with good advise for stretching, icing and what to do and what not to do.I've been to see you for issues from head to toe literally neck pain, lower back, shooting pain in the ribs, torn hamstring, shoulder pain, and foot pain.And i truelly believe in your major concern with hip correction. "if your hips crooked, your crooked, get fixed!"So, to make a long story short, THANK YOU!"
"I work in front of a PC for several hours a day, and even though I try to take all the precautions to avoid discomfort and injury, I often "tweak" my neck and end up with tightness and pain all the way from my collarbone and shoulder blade up to my scalp behind my ear.
Before I started seeing Patti, I would suffer with reduced mobility and pain in my neck for weeks at a time. Patti is able to release the tight muscles in my neck and relieve the pain in a single session. She targets the kinks and knots and works them out with just the right amount of pressure. A complete, relaxing neck massage calms the muscles down and keeps them from tightening up again.
I have learned a lot from her about the way my muscles work, and how to keep healthy."
AKM Graphics LLC the home of comic strip Becka & Dre and their crazy friends. Andre does illustrations for books and T-Shirts. He is currently also working on setting up an online store with AKM apparel.
See more of Becca and Dre and all of Andre's work at http://www.akmgraphics.com/
On March 12-14, 2015, the National Christian Forensics and Communications Association (NCFCA) will be holding a National Qualifying Speech and Debate Tournament at Gordon College in Wenham, MA. Our league believes in using community judges to give feedback to our students.
Over 400 students will be coming from all parts of the country to compete this week. We would like to ask you to help us by serving as a community judge and inviting people from your school, church, service groups, business associates, friends and neighbors to also come for this event.
You can pick a single time slot to judge, or multiple slots as your schedule allows. Each round will take about 3 hours of your time. This will include a brief orientation about the events, the round itself, and time to complete your evaluations. Snacks and/or a light meal will be provided. No experience is necessary! Judges must be 18 years or older and out of high school to judge.
Our national organization has a website to make registering to judge easy:
To register to judge, go to: www.ncfcajudges.com. Once you are there, click anywhere on the map. Select “MA National Open” as the tournament and follow the directions to register. If you’d like to hear what other judges are saying, go to http://www.ncfca.org/testimonials/community/
With 11 separate speech events, and 2 different types of debate, we need over 600 Community Judge Volunteers!!
Thank you for your support as we strive to raise the next generation of communicators as leaders in our country!