Home Address: 167 Two Rod Rd.
Scarborough, ME 04074
Phone: (603) 897-9228
Birth date: August 24, 1993
Citizenship: United States of America
University of Southern Maine, Portland, Maine
Degree: B.A. (anticipated), May 2015
Dean’s List, 2011-2015
Address: 490 Payne Rd., Scarborough, Maine 04074
Phone: (207) 883-8419
Position: Customer Experience Manager from June 19th 2012 to present
Supervisor: Adam Carle
Duties: Managing the cashiers and the sales floor associates, and making sure the customers have an excellent experience. Over-seeing the cleaning of the store, closing out the registers at the end of the night, and handling any register malfunctions and/or customer complaints.
Cognition, Affect, & Behavior Lab, Fall 2013-Spring 2015
Duties: Data collection and management, stimulus presentation, and bio-
monitoring of EKG, blood pressure, and skin conductance.
Spinney, K.E., Bramley, L., & Vella, E.J. (2014, March). Trait anxiety and cognitive performance: Testing attention restoration and attention control theories. Poster presented at the 85th annual meeting of the Eastern Psychological Association in Boston, MA.
Vella, E.J. & Spinney, K.E. (2014). Psychosocial correlates of adult ADHD symptomatology: The role of trait anxiety and poor sleep quality.
PSY 233, Psychopathology, Spring 2014
Duties: Teach review classes before exams, and grade assignments.
Membership in Professional Associations
Psi Chi (National Honor Society in Psychology)
Phi Kappa Phi
Golden Key International Honor Society
Eastern Psychological Association
President, University of Southern Maine Psychology Club, 2013-2014
A Different Kind of Pool Company
A swimming pool is easy to sell, because everyone wants one.
Installing an in-ground swimming pool is a big event. It represents a significant investment in time and money, but it is something that homeowners place a high value on.
Pool companies in southern New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts have a notorious reputation for not delivering on their promises. Construction projects that drag on longer than they should, poor communication, and hidden charges are a few of the complaints we hear about our competitors. What all these problems have in common is that most pool companies are selling pools as a product, not offering pool services.
Service first. I started my pool career in 1994 with a large pool company in New England; first as a service technician, then installer, and finally a managing supervisor. This experience helped me to truly understand what was lacking in many pool companies today. It inspired me to start my own pool company with this simple motto: “Service First.”
So, when I started Daigle Pool Servicing Company in 2005, we established our company on three basic principles:
To limit the use of sub-contractors. Daigle Pool Servicing Co. uses our own employees to do above- ground and in-ground pool installations, pool liner replacements, pool safety cover installations and servicing of pool equipment. The only subcontractors that we employ in our pool construction projects are excavation contractors, electricians, and pool deck contractors.
Best prices and products. To offer the best prices and the best products, and stand behind them 100%. To have the best warranties in the pool industry, you have to install the best pool products. Our exclusive dealership status with some of the best brands in the pool industry allows us to offer these professional pool products at near wholesale prices. We offer quality swimming pools including in-ground pools, above-ground pools and pool products.
Our well-trained, experienced in-house installation crews help us to keep costs down by not paying subcontractors. Because we know the quality of the work performed, we are confident to honor not only manufacturer warranties but exclusive warranties available only through Daigle Servicing Company.
To provide continuing customer support. We didn’t start out as a construction company. In the beginning, Daigle Servicing performed more pool maintenance and pool product services than pool installations and pool liner replacements.
We incorporated every aspect of maintenance and service to teach our customers how to maintain their own pool. From free in-store pool water balancing services, to pool school, or servicing all the equipment we install - our customers always know we are just a phone call away.
Call us today for a free consultation on installing your swimming pool, upgrading equipment or any other way we can help you to improve your summer swimming experience. You will discover why we are “a different kind of pool company!”
- Don Daigle
154 Gerrish Ave., Dracut, MA 01826 978-387-8381 email@example.com
Extensive experience as an office manager, customer service and administrative professional with a broad knowledge of the office products industry. Extremely dependable and flexible, with the ability to multi-task effectively in fast-paced environments. Adept at performing under pressure and taking ownership of projects/tasks to meet deadlines and complete the job on time and on budget. Self-starter with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team. Resourceful at developing a strong network of connections throughout an organization. Competent at communicating effectively at all levels of a company both internally and externally.
Customer Service Event Planning & Execution Organization
Microsoft Office Suite Integrations/Mergers Scheduling
Salesforce.com Confidentiality Training
Office Depot, Marlborough, MA 2007 – 2014
Office Coordinator (2007-2014)
Managed the New England office and provided administrative support for the Managing Director and the Director of Enterprise Business Development. Train team members on company systems and processes. Assist with account remediation by reviewing usage and suggesting alternative solutions. Discovered and offered customer an alternative solution on a product resulting in a $200K annual margin increase. Coordinate Meetings and Training both on-site and off including the selection of venue, meal planning and the preparation of all meeting/training materials. Managed Office Depot’s participation in large trade shows for the Association of Legal Administrators in Boston and the American Bar Association in San Francisco. Office responsibilities include providing support for security, telephone and IT equipment and systems. Skilled at maintaining a high level of confidentiality in my role as the local HR liaison. Organize travel, validate and submit expense reports. Schedule and facilitate conference calls and webinar meetings. Maintain the local marketing budget.
Supervised sales support and credit liaison.
Sales Support (2006-2007)
Coordinated the integration of accounts, sales team members and the selling and marketing processes from a private company to a $15 billion company with firm policies and procedures for executing their marketing plan. This required managing a direct report and taking a team approach to develop a plan for the auditing and adjusting of account conversions in areas of account set-ups, billing, pricing, reporting and conversion of ordering documents. Learned the various Office Depot systems and processes needed to support and train the former company's sales reps. Included in this was 1:1 training, group training and the development of documents and tools to facilitate the process. Assumed new responsibility of supporting the sales management team in creating and validating data on various selling tools such as business reviews, usage reports and sales tracking metrics. Ensured that staff support was effectively and timely addressing the customer conversion issues.
Recognized by co-workers in submissions for the monthly Bravo award as well as the 2007 “TEAM” player award for my “how can I help” attitude.
Allied Office Products, Chelmsford, MA 2003 – 2006
Branch Sales Operations Manager
Significant experience in margin management and pricing compliance. Analyzed accounts for proper pricing set up, introduce new product lines and complimentary products as well as alternative products saving the customer money and/or increasing selling margins. Measured results indicated our sales office improved our selling margin by over 2.5% as a result of implementing these programs into our customer base. Coordinate and prepare RFP & RFQ locally and in conjunction with corporate when indicated. Preparation included converting competitor's items, suggest all pricing and completing RFP responses. Assist with large account implementation as well as service accounts that required a higher level of personal service. On-site trainer for Microsoft Office applications and Salesforce.com. Local HR contact, responsible for confidential employee paperwork/issues. Coordinated and executed several large vendor shows, open houses and golf tournaments for our vendors and customers.
Supervised customer service and sales support.
Allied Office Products – Administrative Assistant
LSC Business Products – Customer Service Manager
Notary Public Commonwealth of Massachusetts
145 Boulevard Street, Lowell, MA 01854 firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: A position using my background and experience as a Structural Engineer and CAD and Graphic arts manager in the folding carton industry.
- Use ArtiosCAD and Arden (Genline) CAD software to design and fabricate folding cartons on Kongsberg Cutting Table, including prototype design building, determining product requirements, scheduling, estimating design costs, ESKO data network configuration and modifying and maintaining customer specification files.
- Implemented new strategies to streamline operations
- Implemented new strategies to streamline operations Implemented new strategies to streamline operations
- Advance my skills through education hands and on work experience.
- Strong customer service and client account management skills to create a positive experience and build customer relationships.
- ISO 9001 trained Process development
Photography and Video Editing Use of Pantone Color Chart
Calibration of materials Determine dimensions and style of box design from customer products
Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop Logo designs
Website Design and Maintenance using graphical user interface (GUI) template applications, created accent graphics and animations.
Computer and Applications:
Microsoft Windows XP/7 Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Project
Build and maintain Windows OS PC Systems Hardware and software upgrade planning
Self-motivated Strong attention to detail
Enjoy working in a team environment
Two C Pack - Nashua, NH March 2014 - September 2014
Cad Designer & Customer Service (laid off in September 2014)
- Developed and implemented data-base solutions in a timely manner. Improvement projects with measurable goals.
- Coordinated closely with customers’ quality control regarding products awaiting dispositions.
- ArtiosCAD designed folding carton designs on Kongsberg Cutting Table.
- Designed packages for the following customers: Bacardi, Hershey, Cambridge Brands & Medical Supplies.
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times while working with food and other packaging products.
- Coordinated preventative maintenance on existing and new production equipment, including routine calibration.
- Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules
Kimark Specialty Box Company - Manchester, NH 2001 - 2014
Sr. Cad & Graphic Designer (Started as a part time contractor and transitioned to full time permanent in November 2003)
- Arden (Genline) CAD folding carton designs on Data Tech Cutting & Graphtec tables.
- Customer Service.
- Developed and implemented data-base solutions in a timely manner.
- Designed packages for the following customers: Tools & catheter supplies for Medical, C. R. Bard, Medtronic, Tupperware, cosmetics, point-of-sale displays.
- Improvement projects with measurable goals.
- Coordinated closely with customers’ quality control regarding products awaiting dispositions.
- Ordering & Pricing of material for production of packaging product. Inspecting received material for quality and specification.
- Maintained and enforced a safe and clean working environment at all times while working with food and other packaging products.
- Performed preventative maintenance on existing and new production equipment, including routine calibration. Established and adjusted work procedures to meet production schedules
- Network Support- Acted as first point of contact for all major technical issues, including power outages, system failures and disaster recovery.
Americraft Carton, Inc. - Lowell, MA 1989 - 2001
Structural Design Engineer
- ArtiosCAD folding carton designs on Kongsberg & Data Tech Cutting Table.
- Responsible for servicing multiple departments: Production, CAD-CAM, Graphics, Sales and Customer Service.
- Built Prototype samples for customer base using ArtiosCAD Design for Sales and Services.
- Designed packages for the following customers: MC. R. Bard Milton Bradley Games, Hasbro Interactive CD Games, Webster Industries Sandwich and Trash Bags, Marcal Tissue, Eastern Tea Co., Near East Rice, A&P Pasta, America Online and Haviland (Necco) Candy.
- Increased manufacturing efficiency by modifying package designs to correspond to the finishing machine and department.
- Created combination of layouts of cartons to be burned by laser for use in production.
- Prepared coating blankets for the printing press for production use.
- Developed and implemented purchasing flow-chart of laser dies burning.
- Contributed to ISO9001 documentation and audit process.
Coastal Carton - Lowell, MA 1983 - 1988
Die Maker and Structural Designer
- Produced prototypes by hand from steel rule die.
- Use of CAD / CAM tools with standard and original designs.
Tewksbury High School - High School Diploma
Tripp Technologies - Pre Press and Graphic Design on Macintosh
Montserrat College of Art - Air Brush and Design
References will be furnished upon request.
Senior Consumer Marketing professional with experience in trade/channel marketing, shopper insights, brand marketing and finance. Proven ability to develop and implement strategies that drive retail execution and results by partnering with the customer, Sales, cross functional teams and agencies. Strong problem solving ability in identifying opportunities for growth, innovative marketing programs and optimizing in-store merchandising.
- Sales & Profit Building · Strategic Planning · P&L Management
- Data Analysis & Shopper Insight · Innovative & Creative Thinking · Project Management
- Walmart Supplier Team · Cross Functional Team Leader · Consumer Promotions
Velcro USA Inc., Boston, MA (Manufacturer of fastening solutions) Jan 2012 - Jun 2014
Channel Marketing Manager
Led development of go to market plans and consumer insightprograms to increase sales and brand awareness in North America. Partnered with sales in business planning process to develop and execute strategic opportunities through retailer specific programs, promotions and merchandising. Analyzed POS data, Retail Link and NPD data for incremental sales opportunities and shopper insights.
- Partnered with The Home Depot in 1st comprehensive D25H National Safety Month program (June 2014). Program estimated to generate a minimum of 63 million impressions. Shipped in secondary displays with featured products.
- Developed and executed 8 month program at The Home Depot that led to a 20pt increase in retail sales in featured product category. Results led buyer to increase SKU count and move product to eye level.
- Designed and launched first brand spokesperson program with Brit Morin to increase brand awareness and target the millennials. Year 1 results included on line visitors stayed 33% longer vs. our site average, share of females on Facebook increased 15pts and retailer tie ins with Jo-Ann Fabric & Craft Stores® and The Home Depot.
- Implemented 1st comprehensivePOS reporting system for theNA Consumer SBU. Identified new selling opportunity in Q4 throughPOS & Market Basket analysis. Program to be rolled out in Q4 2014, including secondary displays. Identified opportunities to improve in stock % at 3 major retailers.
TomTom Inc., Concord, MA (Manufacturer of navigation products) Oct 2007- Aug 2011
Director Market and Business Intelligence (2009 - 2011)
Led all market analysis and reporting activities focused on NPD data, account level POS, Canalys and IFR ad data. Recommended strategies and tactics to drive increased sales and profitability. Evaluated industry trends and actionable data to manage North America’s market forecast projections.
- Identified opportunities to increase sales and market share through NPD/ IFR analysis by refocusing: 1) on opening price point lost to a competitor, 2) marketing efforts on the e-commerce channel due to a shift in shopper preferences, 3) on improved ad placements.
- Developed tool to extrapolate NPD data to compile market forecast and market share data. Results used by US and European management team, Sales and Finance for planning and forecasting.
Director of Channel Marketing (2007 - 2008)
Developed and implemented retailer programs and pricing strategies. Led 3rd party merchandising company. Managed $5.0 million merchandising budget to enhance retail presence and advocacy. Evaluated NPD, retailer POS and IFR ad data for growth opportunities.
- Successful Retail Link analysis improved in stock % at Walmart.
- Analysis of retail data led to changes in merchandising team’s store visits and subsequent 5-7% sales increase.
Email: email@example.com Cell: 508-35-4758 PAGE 2
Polaroid Corporation, Waltham, MA (Manufacturer of camera, film, eyewear) Dec 1986 - Oct 2007
Group Marketing Manager – Channel Marketing- Walmart-Sam’s Club Team (1998 - 2007)
Developed and implemented go to market plans, including merchandising and promotions. Managed trade spending of approximately $11 million. Evaluated Retail Link and Nielsen data for sales opportunities.
- Developed and implemented a Walmart specific Minor League Baseball promotion. Program resulted in increases in film and camera sales, 3 month long secondary display placement and 1.0 million impressions in the 20 parks.
- Developed and executed Walmart programs which included ties in with: Dale Jarrett’s Polaroid/ White Rain NASCAR Busch series car; Sony Music; PolyGram Barney Video and Hispanic promotions which included Fisher-Price. Results included secondary displays, in store retail ‘tainment and retail increases.
- Delivered a merchandising & display program at Walmart that led to a 15% increase in sales. Delivered 10% cost savings to Polaroid with new Walmart PDQ & tower redesign.
Senior Trade Marketing Manager (1994 - 1997)
Developed and executed account specific marketing programs to meet revenue and profitability targets. Account responsibilities included: Costco, Kmart, Walgreens, Rite Aid and Thrifty Payless.
- Instituted packaging and merchandising change at Costco that resulted in 17% retail increases.
- Launched new package configuration at Kmart which resulted in secondary check out placement.
- Gained secondary display placement at Walgreens through summer long promotion with Pepsi.
Brand Marketing Manager – Instant Film (1991 - 1994)
Managed the NA instant film brand including P&L of approximately $600 million. Developed the strategy and tactics including national promotions. Managed 12-15 person cross functional team including, Package Engineering, Graphic Design, Planning, Manufacturing, Distribution to plan and execute all programs.
- Managed new film launch for JoyCam/ 500 camera and film system.
Senior Financial Analyst – Internal Audit, Finance (1986 - 1991)
Planned, led and reported on domestic and international audits of manufacturing operations, marketing subsidiaries and key functional departments.
KPMG, Certified Public Accountants, Worcester, MA Jul 1982 – Nov 1986
Senior Financial Auditor
Planned, conducted and supervised audits and the preparation of financial statements and tax returns.
BA, Accounting (with honors), Assumption College, Worcester, MA
Awards - Polaroid Corporation
Recipient of North America Marketing Excellence Award (2002, 2001, 2000, 1999)
Award criteria based on increasing sales, profitability and/or brand awareness or new distribution.
Did you know:
- That YOU can take specially designed evening courses at NT? These courses reflect the day programs and include Health Allied Professional, Machine Tooling, Web Design, Digital Photography & Graphics, Culinary Experiences, Health and Fitness, Woodworking and Automotive Technology!
- · That NT offers on site Early Child Care education – open to children from 15 months to 5.5 years?
- · That the NT Post Graduate Training is FREE for students under 22 years of age in the Nashoba Valley Region?
19 Southgate Road Westford, MA 01886 ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪ 978-835-0953
Customer Service Specialist
Strong Communicator | Organized | Detailed | Self-Starter | Adaptable
Accomplished customer service/account management professional contributing
- 10+ years of business experience in fast paced environments.
- An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to effectively communicate, build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
· Expertise on-boarding and mentoring team members and building strategic partnerships.
MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint Salesforce.com JIRA
Social Media Platforms PVCS Tracker
TweetMyJobs, a division of CareerArc Group, Marlboro, MA June 2012-August 2014
Customer Integration Specialist
- Improved implementation practices for recruitment and job distribution network exceeding implementation timeframes by 30%.
- Independently managed a high volume work load within a deadline driven environment. Implemented an average of 20 + projects monthly consistently meeting service agreement standards.
- Designed Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages that improved recruitment efforts by an average of 25%.
- Escalated and managed customer issues which contributed to approximately 80% in customer renewal.
- Participated in a cross-functional team responsible for the roll-out of new recruitment tools and product features.
OneShield, Westboro, MA September 2005-October 2010
Customer Account Manager
- Improved project implementation timeline resulting in a 20% reduction in cost.
- Revised project plan milestones leading to accelerated implementations. Reduced iterative delivery timeframes by 40%.
- Mentored and aligned cross-functional resources to achieve on-time and in scope deliverables. This included integrations and policy conversion processes.
- Identified and managed strategic partner relationships. Negotiated contracts terms.
Sales Support Specialist
- Defined and communicated the value proposition of the products. Developed competitive sales tools to support the selling process to major insurance carriers.
- Contributed to the launch of new products and releases. Served as the product liaison between sales, product development and training.
- Conducted market and competitive research. Prepared and maintained features/functionality differentiator presentations.
- Strategized with the product business analyst to develop a checklist designed to facilitate and expedite the client implementation.
Additional Work Experience
Allenbrook, a division of Vertafore
Project Coordinator, Customer Relationship Manager
CGI, Andover MA
Business Analyst, Billing Product Manager
Framingham Saving Bank, Framingham MA
Ann Taylor LOFT, Acton MA
Bachelor of Arts in Sociology, Minor in Psychology
Keene State College
- Dale Carnegie Sales Training
- AMA Management Training
- Insurance property and casualty courses
William S. Buck, Mechanical Designer Phone: (978) 957-3488
- Extensive product, test equipment, and fixture design experience with strong solid modeling, drafting, and PDM skills.
- Initiates concept from verbal or hand sketched request, through to closure with good project status communication utilizing MS office tools.
- Ability to switch priorities if an issue arises, and follows through with min. or no supervision for engineering, design, and documentation details.
- Driven to design high quality and esthetic products & equipment. Creative, resourceful, and novel solutions to design and manufacturing problems.
- Partners with vendor and customer to work through design concept details, expediting delivery and increasing customer satisfaction.
▪ Solid Works & EPDM ▪ GD&T ▪ ASME Y14.5 ▪ MS Office suite ▪ Injection molding
▪ Machined metal & plastic ▪ Sheet Metal ▪ Die cast ▪ DFM & A ▪ ESD
▪ Lean manufacturing ▪ Basic engineering calculations
Mechanical Designer III GT Advanced Technologies, Merrimack, NH 2009 – 2014
- Supported four processes with jigs and fixtures, improving safety, set-up, and process time. Sustaining engineering to design and test for product continual improvement.
- Communicated project status and worked concurrently with multi-functional teams that included project manager, safety, engineering, and manufacturing disciplines both locally and remotely. Followed through from concept to prototype with minimum supervision.
- Led design project for table to assemble and test 5 ton jack screws, and laid out a work cell for continuous flow and pull system. Also wrote assembly and test procedures, and traveled to China to train operators for a smooth transition to production. Improved safety and increased product reliability.
- Managed projects to install a jib crane and a spray booth in the production area, increasing safety and streamlining sapphire furnace production.
- Designed various lifting fixtures for heavy parts and assemblies per ASTM B30.20-2010 (Under the Hook) on the manufacturing floor. Increasing safety and decreasing process times.
- In a sustaining roll, I set up and tested new components and design modifications for equipment upgrades then recorded data for engineering and R&D use. Continually improving overall product function.
- Voluntarily developed MathCAD design sheet to expedite stress calculations and compare materials for lifting beam designs with consistently accurate results.
William S. Buck Page 2
Mechanical Designer V Autoliv Electronics, (Tyco Electronics, M/A-COM), Lowell, MA 1998 – 2009
- Developed design variations of injection molded housings, over-molded radomes, snap in multi-pin connectors, and mounting brackets to be used in customer vehicles.
- Quick to learn NX 4 CAD software to design injection molded brackets for our customer. Increasing customer satisfaction.
- Continually upgraded milled RF shields to match revised RF boards for R&D evaluation, and then converted to high volume cast parts to improve product performance and reduce cost.
- Fast turn-around on PCB mechanical envelope from development models of densely packed product, communicating "keep out" and "max. Component height" areas to PCB designers.
- Created a hand actuated machine to “performance match” RF and DSP circuit boards for high volume testing. Resulting in improved performance, quality, and cost savings.
- Voluntarily developed and maintained a parts library for the CAD system and created an automated drawing format that filled in the title block to streamline drafting efforts.
Other Related Experience
- Engineered and designed novel conveyors and automated equipment, continuously exceeding customers expectations in quality. Developed concept from customer order, set priorities, managed time, interfaced with vendors, and purchased components to meet design deadlines.
- Supported pilot laser diode process group with fixture design for manufacturing, testing, and packaging in clean room environment. The group grew into a successful high-volume production line.
- Lead designer on new desk side computer products. Designed sheet metal enclosures with molded plastic esthetic panels. Designed rack mount and desk-side computer equipment with consideration for cable organization, heat flow, and serviceability.
- As test technician group leader, checked orders for completeness before distributed to my group of 4 to 5 technicians. Created a check list of tests to perform and wrote procedures for trouble shooting problems and training new hires.
A.S. Engineering Science, Daniel Webster College, Nashua, NH
A.A.S. Electro-Mechanical Drafting, Nashua Community College, Nashua, NH
Solidworks: Essentials & Advanced Part Modeling
Pro-E Wildfire 4
NX4: Practical Applications, Design Applications, Drafting Essentials