Artist Name - Leanne Tremblay
Business Name - Loomination
Description - Handwoven wearables and home decor
Location - Western Avenue Lofts, #116, 160 Western Ave, Lowell, MA
Website - www.loomination.net
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/loominationstudio
Instagram - www.instagram.com/loominationstudio
Special Offer - Free shipping for Friends of Kevin! Use discount code shipfree at checkout. Order by midnight December 19th for holiday delivery, or make an appointment to pick up at our studio.
Holiday Events - Gather Here Handmade Holiday Show, Saturday, December 20, 11am-6pm, The Uniun, 3 Sanborn Ct, Somerville, MA
Handmade Holidaze, Saturday, December 20, 12-5pm, Moose Lodge, 67 Fitchburg St, Marlborough, MA
13th Annual Craftland Show, through Wednesday, December 31, Mondays-Saturdays 10am-6pm, Sundays 11am-5pm, 212 Westminster Street, Providence, RI
Richard F. Oliva
146 Butternut Hollow l Acton, Ma. 01718 l Phone: 617 256 5999 l email@example.com
Sales Executive and Business Owner
A customer focused entrepreneurial leader with significant accomplishments as a partner sales manager, alliance manager and business owner. A results driven, high-energy hands-on manager who treats customers, partners and staff with the highest degree of integrity, sets high standards and communicates effectively, while easily developing strong business relations.
- Developed strategic partnerships for a leading system integrator/business consulting firm
- Managed worldwide relationships for a large global systems integrator
- Built a national sales organization that grew sales from $130,000,000 to $200,000,000
- Built, managed and owned a wireless communications business
Sales and Partner Management
l Channel and Partner management
l Sales Planning and Business Development
l Partner training and Program Creation
l Team selling
l Partner Recruitment
l Performance Management
l Conflict management
Illume Software National leader in mobile application solutions, focused on reducing distracted driving
Director of Operations and Customer Services Jan. 2011 – Present
Implemented and managed the out bound selling operation, including targeting, outbound calls and implementing a contact management system. Customer Service responsibilities include the deployment, training and support of customer implementations. I was the project manager for the development and delivery of the new release of IZUP Professional.
- Closed new channel partners and end user customers resulting in $225,000 in new sales
- Built $375,000 sales pipeline
- Implemented and trained reps on SalesForce.com
- Deployed the IZUP solution at Kellogg, Jankovich and Cummins
- Designed and managed the development of IZUP Professional.
Wireless ExplosionAuthorized Verizon Wireless Reseller July 2005 – Nov 2010
Wireless Explosion located in Westford, Ma. is a retail store that specializes in the sales and service of Verizon Wireless voice and data plans, mobile phones and accessories. As the business owner I was responsible for all aspects of store management, which included initial funding, site location, build out, merchandising, hiring and training, customer acquisition and retention, purchasing, inventory management and finance.
- Built a $600,000 business
- Developed an account base of 3500 customers
- Achieved an average monthly run rate of 175 activations
- Consistently over performed at $18 per customer against an average revenue per customer goal of $12 per customer
AllianceAnalytics Inc. Alliance management software company Aug 2002 - June2005
Provide leadership and management in the acquisition of new customers and the development of business alliances. Created sales strategy, staffing plan, sales territories, compensation plans and developed partner programs.
- Generated $2,000,000 annual sales
- Developed alliances with system integrators resulting in $200,000 in leveraged sales
Sapient Corporation Business and technology consultant Sept. 1999 – July 2002
MANAGER CORPORATE ALLIANCES
Responsible for the management of strategic partnerships for all CRM and Content Management companies. This included targeting, recruiting, developing and management of Siebel, Vitria, Vingette, Documentum, ATG and BEA. Was a member of the CRM leadership team that built an Enterprise CRM Solution Set.
- Closed $6,000,000 in revenue
- Built $11,000,000 pipeline.
Digital Equipment Corporation
GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER May 1996 – Aug. 1999
Manage the worldwide alliance for Accenture which consisted of providing strategic direction to the Americas, European and Asia/Pacific sales teams, the development of industry focused application solution sets and managing executive relations between Accenture’s senior management.
- Grew sales from $21m to $63m
- CRM and Customer Care solution sets generated $12m in new sales and a $75m pipeline
Digital Equipment Corporation Previous Positions
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER July 1993 – April 1996
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER June 1991 - July 1993
Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com, Jigsaw, IZup client/server mobile application, Teletracker, BlackBerry, Android, Apple, Wireless carriers activation systems
HONORS AND AWARDS
Six time TOPDEC winner, two time Circle of Excellence winner and four time DEC 100 winner
PROFESSIONAL REFERENCES upon request
Name - Samantha Tucker and Barbara Guilmet
Business - Muddy Girls Studio
Description - Pottery done our way! Fun Funky sometimes functional.
Location - Western Avenue Studios Studio 405
Website - http://www.muddygirlsstudio.blogspot.com/
Facebook Page - www.facebook.com/muddygirlsstudio
Artist Name - John Welch
Business Name - John Francis Designs
Description - Home Goods Designed and Handcrafted by John Welch
Location - Western Avenue Studios Studio 101
Website - www.johnfrancisdesigns.com
Facebook page - www.facebook.com/johnfrancisdesigns.com
Artist Name - Gary Destramp
Business Name - Gary Destramp Illustration
Location - Western Avenue Studios A508
Website - www.destramp.com
SCOTT J. VAUGHAN
9855 E. Southern Ave.
PO Box 50867
Mesa, AZ 85209
Phone: (480) 516-6918
5/13 – 8/13 NIIT Technologies Limited Phoenix, AZ
Consultant – Project Manager
- Responsible for managing a team of financial services professionals for a high level project for a local third party service provider in Phoenix. The project entailed providing solutions and best practices for the firms overall operations.
6/11 – 9/11 Provident Trust Group Las Vegas, NV
Director of Trust Operations, Fund Administration & Compliance
- Responsible for overseeing the financial reporting, trust operations, fund administration and compliance departments.
- Responsible for ensuring all necessary internal controls are adequately in place to maintain compliance and overall accuracy of information.
- Ensure all clients self-directed IRA’s and 401(k) plans are compliant and establish productivity benchmarks and metrics for services and service delivery to provide superior customer service.
12/10 – 3/11 John Hancock Financial Services (John Hancock Funds) Boston, MA
Consultant – Financial Reporting & Tax
- Assisted the General Director of Financial Reporting in the overall management and review of the 11/30/10 NQ, 12/31/10 Annual Report, 1/31/11 Semi-annual and NQ cycles and all tax provisions.
5/10 – 9/10 Genworth Financial Trust Company Phoenix,AZ
Consultant – Global Custody Operations
- Assisted Global Custody Operations Leader in leading team responsible for mutual fund trading, corporate action processing, income processing, pricing, security set up, trade error corrections, transaction processing and reconciliation.
- Reviewed and audited all daily workflow processing to ensure completion within service levels which included monitoring work queues, team e-mail box, and ad hoc processing requests.
- Performed daily tracking of workflow metrics and monthly preparation of key volume, performance (KPI) and risk (KRI) measures for executive leadership team.
- Ensured immediate and accurate resolution of all reconciliation outages. Processes included root cause analysis identification, resolution, and improvement implementation.
- Established and maintained a culture of continuous business process improvement, a strong compliance mindset, and increasing operational effectiveness to the asset management and trust custody operations.
12/08 – 8/09 Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. Boston,MA
- Responsible for overseeing the financial reporting, fund accounting, treasury and tax operations for five open-end mutual fund complexes (over 120 funds - Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Quaker, Japan Post and PIMCO) and seven investment offshore partnerships (PIMCO PARS hedge funds).
- Managed the internal oversight of the fund accounting, custody and the transfer agency functions.
- Assisted in the evaluation, development and implementation of enhancements to internal systems to achieve automation for financial reporting and expense budgeting processes (Confluence Unity).
- Oversaw the project management and implementation of the Confluence financial reporting software including the data modeling, mapping, tagging and review of the XBRL. Ensured that all quarterly, semi-annual and yearly filings were in accordance to S.E.C. filing requirements.
- Leader of team selected to develop and implement best practice tools and techniques as well as ongoing process improvements.
3/02 – 9/08 ING Investment Management, Inc. (ING Funds) Scottsdale, AZ
Vice President/Department Head
- Oversaw and managed the day-to-day operations of the fund accounting, financial and board reporting, treasury, accounts payable and tax groups under the CFO.
- Provided financial management and control for over 230 mutual funds (including 50 sub-advisors with over $100 billion in assets) consisting of service provider oversight (accounting & custody - State Street, Brown Brothers Harriman and Bank of New York Mellon and transfer agent - DST Systems), month-end fee calculations, expense budgeting, audit package work papers review, financial and board reporting.
- Successfully spearheaded Six Sigma DMAIC initiatives under mentorship of Six Sigma Master Black Belt. Assisted in developing proposal that resulted in $300k savings across product platform and also implemented process improvements that resulted in increased productivity and contributed to numerous cost efficiencies and reductions for the firm. Spearheaded efforts to design and create an Accounts Payable system
- Recipient ofING Circleof Honor Award for Outstanding Team Achievement (led the overall conversion of the ING Funds complex fromState Streetand Brown Brothers Harriman to the Bank of New York Mellon).
10/11 – 10/12 South Mountain Community College Phoenix, AZ
Head Coach – Men’s and Women’s Soccer,
Student Success Coach and Adjunct Faculty
10/12 - 1/13 Gilbert Public Schools - Mesquite High School Gilbert, AZ
Head Coach – Girls Varsity Soccer
FITCHBURGSTATEUNIVERSITY; B.S. in Business Administration - 12/93
- Concentration in Accounting
MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE; A.S. in Business Administration - 5/91
- Concentration in Accounting