MARKETING / SALES / ADVERTISING INTERN
Finish Line PDS is looking for a qualified intern to join our Sales & Marketing/Administrative team. Our small team works closely with the owner of the company to develop marketing strategy and procedures. We are seeking an intern who can participate in various stages of marketing campaigns including social media.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained experience in various aspects of marketing.
Job Status: Part Time – Flexible Hours
Starting Date: ASAP
Salary: Hourly ‐ $10.00
• Assist in the creation and editing of e-mail campaigns
• Provide support to multiple social media efforts including Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, Google + and more
• Assist in the research of local networking events and tradeshows
• Assist in analysis of marketing and sales data
• Prepare presentations using PowerPoint
• Enter notes into contact management systems
• Maintain tracking report of social media and blogging activity
The right candidate will be a student who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Marketing, Sales, Advertising
Samuel H. Crisci
50 Chestnut Street Lunenburg, Ma 01462
Tel – 617-698-2307
Seeking employment in a career allowing for growth, both personally and within the company.
Volunteer Services, Health Alliance Hospital, Leominster, MA 2011-Present
Scan and enter doctors credentials and confidential data into ECHO database.
Clean and prepare charts for surgery patients
Assist and direct patrons at information desk
Initiate setup of electronic directory information access for volunteer employees
Sub-contractor, WorldAPP, Braintree, MA 2009-Present
Scan survey data into data collection software, and enter survey data into spreadsheet.
Sorting of paper forms from distributed delivery methods (fax, mail, and UPS)
Mass scanning of paper forms using Verity Teleform V9.1
Visual verification of paper forms
Data Entry of text responses in paper forms
Lunenburg High School, Lunenburg MA
High School Diploma
Fluent in Apple iOS, OS X, and Microsoft Windows operating systems
Create documents in Microsoft Office and Apple iWork productivity suites
Answer and direct phone calls while providing quality customer service
Quick learner with excellent recall ability
Available upon request
Adam T. Kuver
23 Sherwood Drive,Haverhill,MA01835
Passionate about innovation, new and emerging technologies. Proven ability to work well in teams and contribute creative ideas to entrepreneurial and established ventures.
Manning School of Business at University of Massachusetts, Lowell Lowell,MA
Master of Science in Innovation and Technological Entrepreneurship September 2012-August 2013
Manning School of Business at University of Massachusetts, Lowell Lowell,MA
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration September 2008-May 2012
Concentration: Entrepreneurship & Management
Honors: Deans List (Fall 2009, Fall 2010, Spring 2012), cum laude
Pompeu Fabra University Barcelona,Spain
Program for International Students January 2011-May 2011
Concentration: Hispanic Studies
- Finance for Emerging Business Enterprises: developed a comprehensive business plan to start an athletic training facility
- Starting a New Venture: managed a team which delivered a feasibility analysis report for a towing company that focused on preventing driving under the influence of alcohol
SurfSide 5 Bar & Grill, Blue Ocean Music Hall Salisbury,MA
Security Personnel (seasonal position) May 2010-Present
- Ensure safety of customers, staff, property and other assets by maintaining a high visibility presence.
- Exercise best judgment and quick decision-making when dealing with challenging guests to deter illegal and inappropriate actions.
- Build trust with guests to help ensure a repeatable, positive customer experience.
CABEM Technologies, custom software development Newton, MA
New Product Development & Marketing Analyst Intern May 2013-August 2013
- Participated in creation of a business plan for the development of new competency management software.
- Assisted in moving the entrepreneurial venture to the next development stage by verifying and documenting key functional features and capabilities.
- Categorized specific market segments; developed potential market entry strategies.
- Targeted growth strategies by identifying potential strategic partners within identified viable markets.
- Identified distribution and sales channels.
Europackaging, LLC, global packaging manufacturer Salem,NH
Data Analyst/ Quality Control Assistant June 2008-August 2008
- Organized daily production reports from manufacturing facility and accurately transferred critical data to Microsoft Excel-based spreadsheets.
- Filled out and processed purchase orders for different departments throughout the company.
- Conducted quality insurance tests on products produced in the manufacturing facility and inspected them for defects.
I have been in the real estate business for 28 years now and found one of the best sources of meeting people is networking. Especially if you want to meet other business owners and leaders. I check monthly with all the area networking opportunities and book them in my calendar in advance. And I always make sure to visit the same source on numerous occasions, because it takes someone receiving your business card 10 times before they truly remember you. And, meeting people face to face gives you an opportunity to talk to them and see what type of business they are in and what kind of referrals they are looking for and also let them know all about you. Follow up is always the key however, a follow up call or note tend to bring the relationship to the next level. Be a good listener!
Friends of Kevin has been my primary source of networking, although I certainly search out others in the area. But the reason why Kevin’s comes to the top of mind is that he always goes the extra mile to put people together!
We understand that your home is one of your largest investments and that you need a strong team of experts to help you sell it. The Ready RE Team has over 50 years of combined sales experience and uses cutting edge technology and proven techniques to sell your home.
Every home has its own unique qualities and charm. We develop a unique marketing strategy and innovative approach for each property to attract potential buyers. In addition, we provide full service commitment to our clients to ease the process and make the sales transaction as simple as possible.
Ready RE agents are trained negotiators and will help take potential buyers to actual sales. We recognize that sometimes it may be more than price that closes a deal. Ready RE agents use their knowledge of the neighborhoods, schools, town government, tax rates, parks and recreation in Chelmsford, Lowell, Westford, Billerica, Bedford, Burlington, Dracut, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, Boxborough and Acton communities to help sell your home.
Marketing strategies include but are not limited to:
Social Media Optimization
Community and Business Networking
Targeted Internet Presence
Financial Institution and Lender Relationships
Multiple Listing Service
Network of Contacts
Competitive Marketing Rates
Inner Office Promotion
Contact a Ready RE Team agent today to sell your next home or condominium in the Chelmsford, Lowell, Westford, Billerica, Bedford, Burlington, Dracut, Tewksbury, Tyngsborough, Boxborough and Acton. If you’re looking to sell your home outside of the Greater Lowell or Merrimack Valley area, please let us know and we will refer you to the best agent in the area that you are looking to sell. We focus our energy on selling real estate in Chelmsford and the above communities because of our community knowledge and expertise.
We currently looking for Sales Representatives to sell our products solution in this changing environment. Our Sales Representatives offer a variety of Life, Health, Retirement and Long-Term Care products from multiple highly rated carriers, so they can provide solutions driven guidance their clients need. As a Sales Representative, you'll provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client. A multi-line product portfolio provides an increased ability to cross-sell existing and new clients. With industry leading compensation and the ability to earn well-above industry averages, we believe Insphere has the capability to grow your income faster than you may have ever thought possible. Insphere also invests in your success by providing office, marketing and lead-generation support as well as ongoing training and career development.
Exceptional career opportunities:
National strength and local focus
Industry leading compensation including equity opportunity*
Access to a broad portfolio of highly rated companies
Extended client opportunities through cross selling
Innovative proprietary technology platform
Continued support to grow and diversify your business
*Participation is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements and plan terms and
Sales Representative Requirements:
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Stable and successful career background
Strong and ethical performance
Coachable and competitive spirit
Passion for making a difference in the community
Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information. Maintain customer sales records, using automated systems as well as Excellent time-management and phone skills.
Please send your resume to Kevin@friendsofkevin.com
Michael T. Przekaza, II
27 Evergreen Drive
Goffstown, NH 03045
Objective: To utilize my knowledge and previous experience to obtain a full time Engineering position in a progressive company.
Summer 2013 Services Engineer
Kiva Systems (An Amazon.com company) N. Reading, MA
- Facilitated first “Go Live” installation of robots, pre-configured servers, and workstations at Amazon’s Seattle location on $ 5M plus robotics storage system.
- Supported new product development thru on-site hardware and software integration during initial system deployment and coordinated incoming and outgoing Kiva shipments at 500K square foot facility, also utilized FMEA
- Managed 15 workers during onsite manufacture of 410 mobile shelving units
Jan 2013 – May 2013 Project Manager, NCSU Senior Design Warehouse Storage Efficiency Project
Lenovo Computers Whitsett, NC
- Elected Project Manager for group of three seniors tasked with improving storage efficiency and capacity through put at Lenovo’s 240,000 sq. ft distribution facility.
- Successfully implemented multi-stage project with $30,000 budget to increase bulk pallet capacity by 11.2% from analyzing 1.5 M data points and Lean Six Sigma tools.
Summer 2012 Technical Intern - Systems Operations and Support Analyst
Fidelity Investments/ Veritude Merrimack, NH
- Provided phone, email, and monitoring support for infrastructure and end-user issues working with multiple support teams through jMagic (proprietary to Fidelity) and HP Service Manager.
- Facilitated conference calls between Support and Software Engineer and non technical staff to mitigate Operations and software issues.
Summer 2011 Technical Compatibility/ Quality Intern
Burndy LLC Manchester, NH
- Provided Excel and Visual Basic expertise for developing tooling app based on experiential test data.
- Aided and provided customer complaint support for heat shrink splice kit using Tenney Industrial Ovens, tensile machine, and additional test equipment.
Summer 2010 Project Quality Management Intern
Structure Tone Inc. Boston, MA
- Confirmed as-built conditions and final punch list compliance with construction documents for a substantial 18-floor renovation of high-end tenant office space within The Prudential Center, one of Boston’s most iconic high-rise landmarks.
- Assisted in troubleshooting startup of HVAC and mechanical equipment to ensure implementation schedule and equipment integrity
Summer 2009 Technical Intern II
BAE Systems, Nashua, NH
- Provided CAD program support of various projects through the Design and Drafting Department. Also created wiring schematics.
- Worked with Product Data Manager and Pro-Engineer to fulfill these duties.
- Intern Team Project on ergonomic / human workplace productivity project was selected as one of the top three intern projects of the year.
Michael T. Przekaza, II
Education North Carolina State University
BS Industrial Systems Engineering, Class of 2013
Yellow Belt Certification Lean Six Sigma certification.
Institute of Industrial Engineers Member.
Courses of special interest:
- Quality Control
- Deterministic Modeling
- Stochastic Modeling
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Computer Modeling for Industrial Engineers
- Production and Logistics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- AutoDesk Inventor
- RS Logix
- Lindo, ARENA, and MSFT Access/ SQL
- Excel and Office Suite
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Familiar with Linux and MySql
- GCode, C++, and HTML proficiencies
- Experience with Allen Bradley, PLCs
Honors and Activities
- 2014 Member MIT Enterprise Forum – Member of RFID Planning Circle
- 2014 Member Manchester NH Young Professionals Network
- 2014 Member Boston Networking Club
- 2012- Present Member of Institute of Industrial Engineers
- 2010 Monster.com Leadership Conference Award Group Winner and Individual Winner
- 2007-2010 Division 1 Student Athlete, Caterpillar Scholar Athlete
- 2007 NCSU Concrete Canoe Competition- Finished in top 25 %
- 2007 FIRST Robotics Regional Competition (FRC) Winner- Team 501, The PowerKnights
- 2005-2007 FRC Veteran Member and Drive Team Member
- 2007 FRC Team General Motors Industrial Design Award
- 2005 (2x) FRC Team Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers Entrepreneurial Award
- 2005 FRC Team Chairman’s Award
- 2006, 2007 NHSCA All-American 2x, Two Sport All-State Athlete
- Running and physical fitness