40% Off One Month Of Unlimited Membership To Classes Taught At Pilates & More With Elina Studio
You save: $28
Get in the best shape of your life and feel great with fitness classes taught at Pilates & More With Elina. Strengthen (tone) your entire body & especially core with Pilates, burn calories & lose weight with Cardilates & heal your body with rehabilitation class.
If you’ve never tried pilates before, you will enjoy the beginners mat pilates. If you are more advanced exerciser and looking for extra challenge, you would love Bandilates class which combines pilates & resistance bands.
If you feel like relaxing while burning calories and stretching your body at the same time you would love Cardilates Light which is a combination of gentle low – impact aerobics, dynamic stretching and lounge music.
If you feel adventurous you can definitely benefit from cardilates intense which incorporates creative & challenging aerobic combinations, stretches from yoga & physical therapy & upbeat music.
Walk – ins are welcome. For schedule & students’ reviews please visit: pilates-nh.com or email Elina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pilates & More With Elina is locates at Waumbec Mill, Northern Entrance, 250 Commercial St., suite 3005D2, Manchester, NH, 03101.
Directions to the studio: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdbCiAWi4Rg
Boutin Appraisals, Inc.
Certified General R.E. Appraiser
Residential and Commercial
P.O Box 1777
Lowell MA 01853
Program Name: UMass Lowell DifferenceMaker™
Services: We provide entrepreneurial and startup assistance to UMass Lowell students and recent alums
The UMass Lowell DifferenceMaker program is in need of mentors to help assist our growing DifferenceMaker student population throughout their entrepreneurial journeys. This mentor program seeks to connect DifferenceMaker students with successful experienced entrepreneurs and alumnus, as well as faculty and staff. The purpose of the program is to enhance the entrepreneurial, creative problem solving and academic capabilities of UMass Lowell students as they attempt to develop sustainable solutions to challenging problems and opportunities. These solutions may be new businesses, new products, or new ways of delivering social services. The mentor’s role is to provide guidance in furthering and refining student team objectives. Many student projects have commercial potential but need assistance getting there through market research, business development and fundraising processes.
Mentor Skills Needed:
Discipline Specific Knowledge & Experience
Graphic Design & Web Design
Marketing and Market Research
Patent Application Process
Sales & Distribution
Software and App Development
Types of Project
DifferenceMaker students join the program from a broad range of academic disciplines. Past projects included an extendable prosthetic arm, a nutrition program for high school students, a social network providing alternative weekend social activities and a restaurant marketing and reservation website. A complete list of this year’s DifferenceMaker projects is available at http://www.uml.edu/Innovation-Entrepreneurship/DM-Idea-Challenge/TeamMaker/Teambuilder/projects.aspx . Your discipline specific knowledge may help students navigate this broad range of opportunities.
Why should you become a Mentor?
There is a rapid paced entrepreneurial community at UMass Lowell resulting in more teams thinking about commercialization, however, they may not have the expertise to get there. By becoming a mentor, you can guide these individuals and teams with your knowledge and experience. Whether it is marketing, business development, fundraising, engineering, or something else, all types of skills and expertise are needed. In addition, you will be exposed to new ideas and projects and have the chance to become part of the fast paced entrepreneurial community at UMass Lowell.
Interested? Contact Information:
DifferenceMaker Program Manager
Suite 012 (bottom floor)
84 University Avenue
Lowell, MA 01854
Networking Success Story – Elina Davis – Pilates & More With Elina
As a small business owner, I realize the importance of consistent & effective marketing. Sometimes it is hard to find a marketing tool which will help a business grow fast and won’t require a heavy financial or time investment.
About a year ago, I was introduced to the concept of networking events by my accountant, who had already owned her business for 5 years at that time. And I did attend a variety of them, but to be honest with you, I didn’t have too much luck.
And then I was introduced to the Friends of Kevin Networking Group and me & my business starting getting recognized several weeks after I joined the group.
Friends of Kevin Networking group is very well organized and managed. There is a variety of events to choose from. Also, events are held at different locations and times, which makes it much easier to attend.
There are a variety of marketing tools which Kevin uses to help your business grow. He utilizes Twitter, Facebook, blogging, Meetup, LinkedIn & YouTube to do so.
Kevin himself is very consistent when it comes to promoting the businesses which are part of his networking group. He makes sure to mention the businesses at his website, Facebook and Twitter (and he has over 4000 followers on twitter alone).
Also, Kevin has his own radio show and gives a business owner an amazing opportunity to talk about their business to a wide audience.
Friends of Kevin Networking Group is the best decision I have ever made in regards of marketing. It helped me and my business to get recognized very quickly. I’m really happy that I’ve decided to join.
Everything I know about marketing, I learned from Santa Claus
By Walter Wise and Taki Moore
I’ve got a running challenge with one of my clients to extract business lessons from weird places. It all started when he mentioned the book ”Everything I know about business, I learned in kindergarten”.
Today, I bring you marketing lessons from the man in red…
1. DELIVER ON TIME – Would we still believe in Santa if he missed a year, or came late?
2. EVERYONE LOVES A GIVER – don’t be a taker. Move the free line, and win your prospects over with your generosity. Provide your value outfront so they see you differently than they see your competitors.
3. HIRE A TEAM OF HARDWORKING PEOPLE TO MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD – Santa gets the glory, but the elves work hard to make it all look easy. Maybe you need to hire some elves. (Think hardworking and talented.)
4. BUILD YOUR DATABASE – Santa makes a list, and checks it twice. Most small businesses don’t even have a list :)
5. TEACH YOUR CLIENTS HOW TO TREAT YOU – Every kid knows to leave out Milk & Cookies, and leave carrots for the reindeer. Do your clients know how to help you?
6. QUALIFY HARD – Do you grade your prospects and clients? Santa grades KIDS either naughty or nice! Which of your clients have been nice? Which prospect has been naughty. You know what to do…
7. LEVERAGE – Santa has a team of body doubles who work the crowds at every shopping center on the planet for weeks before Christmas. (While the real Santa sips margaritas by the pool at his condo on St. Thomas.)
8. LIMIT ACCESS – Santa’s got things set up, so you can’t get him on the mobile, or just see him whenever you want. You've gotta send your request to an obscure PO Box in the North Pole. Are you too easy to get?
9. RUN SPECIAL EVENTS – He's the original Product Launch Formula guy. He builds massive anticipation, and even gets your kids counting down the sleeps till the big day.
10. COSTUME & SELF PROMOTION – If he just wore regular clothes, he'd be no big deal. Do you have a uniform or logo that defines you as THE go-to-firm?
11. GET OTHERS TO TALK YOU UP – His P.R. elves get everyone talking about Santa, so he never has to talk himself up.
12. BUILD A BUSINESS THAT GIVES YOU FREE TIME – With all his body doubles and the team of elves, Santa really only works a couple of days a year. Most of the list-checking is done in somewhere else these days, so he and the missus get 363 days off, which they spend in the Bahamas, the Medditeranian and Vegas.
>> There are business lessons everywhere… if you look for them.. Feel free to send these lessons on to your clients and prospects if you think it will help them and make you look good.
“Remember, revenue capture is not solely the salesperson’s responsibility — it’s the company’s responsibility.” Paul DiModica
To Your Revenue Growth in 2014!Walter Wise Revenue Growth Architect The BPI Strategy Group 617-532-0918
Timothy D. Carroll
112 Humphrey Street, Marblehead, MA 01945 • 781.631.2365 • email@example.com
Summary of Qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office, including Access, pivot tables, and v-lookup
- High proficiency with QuickBooks and Crystal Reports
- Strong management and customer service skills, with solid, consistent record of client satisfaction
NFS Leasing, Inc. (Beverly, MA)
Staff Accountant (Temp assignment) 11/2013-01/2014
- Processed daily cash receipts for 4 business units using QuickBooks Enterprise
- Account reconciliation and bank reconciliation
- Monthly lease invoicing for 3 business units
- A/P, A/R, collections, and journal entries
- Management of internal Excel databases as it relates to lease initiation
- Other assignments as delegated
Director Only Services, LLC (Windham, NH)
Staff Accountant 2012–2013
- Converted spreadsheet recordkeeping to QuickBooks Pro for professional support service
- Manually entered current year sales information for 100+ clients with $18K+ in monthly sales
- Automated monthly client billing process, reducing processing time by more than 25%
Pioneer Investments (Boston, MA)
Manager, Client Service Call Center 2006–2010
- Hired, trained, and developed staff to ensure appropriate staffing level; oversaw day-to-day operations
- Established and documented departmental policies and procedures
- Created incentive programs for Client Service Reps
- Improved department external quality review by 35%
Boston Financial Data Services (Quincy, MA)
Manager, 401(k) Plan Administration Specialists 2006
- Managed day-to-day operations including hiring, training, coaching, ensuring appropriate staffing levels
- Developed a monthly stat monitoring feedback log for Client Facing team
- Managed the escalated issues log resolution process, improving intra-departmental cooperation
BlackRock, Inc. (Boston, MA)
Manager, Dealer Services and Data Management 2000–2005
- Managed day-to-day operations including hiring, training, coaching, ensuring appropriate staffing levels
- Maintained sales force database using Salespage CRM system
Sawtelle Brothers (Lawrence, MA)
- Processed payables including coding, entering, check processing, and discrepancy research
- Processed receivables including applying payments, monthly billing, and collections
- Daily cash processing, monthly bank reconciliation, reconciled inventory of landscape equipment
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Salem State University (Salem, MA) 2013
GPA: 3.35; Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
Get the Best “You”
Celebrate the New Year with an up-to-date headshot! It’s a good idea to get a new headshot every 2-3 years as hairstyle and needs for a headshot change. Sunlight Photography has a new studio on Broadway Street in Westford. It’s a great place that allows for all sorts of lighting and poses. Lighting truly makes or breaks a picture. Sunlight Photography uses both professional flash equipment and natural lighting. Need a business portrait for your website or social media piece? Whatever your needs are, we can help you get exactly what you are looking for!
Oftentimes the biggest complaint from clients is that they don’t like the way they look in photos. And even more often, this is because their photographer is inexperienced. Professionals in the field understand and are trained on how to make their clients look their best, through posing, editing, and coaching during the shoot. These key ingredients make or break the shoot. When you invest in a professional, you are paying for their expertise and guidance to make you look the best you can, which is a factor that should be considered when seeking out your photographer.
Sunlight Photography has a Headshot special
$100 for 2 edited images on a disk. This special is good through the end of March 2014.
Sessions fill up fast, so call me today at (508) 982-7744 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa G. Kilpatrick, Senior Marketing Leader
Hands-on | Visionary | Creative | Disruptive Thinker | Change Agent
15+ years of B2B technology marketing/PR experience in public and private technology companies, and agency environments. My passion? Creating strategic, integrated programs that boost brand equity, build awareness, educate the market, generate leads, support sales, serve the customer and drive revenue.
My Marketing DNA
Entrepreneurial spirit. Innovative. Multiple hat wearer. Juggler. Collaborator. Relentless curiosity. Leverages the power of provocative questions to create clarity from ambiguity and challenge the status quo.
Marketing Consultant/Contractor 6/2012 – Present
Provide strategic and tactical marketing communications and public relations services for B2B and technology clients including marketing counsel and strategy, message development, corporate/product identity development, company and product branding, collateral development, Web site design/development/optimization, Web content creation, special events planning and management, public relations counsel and strategy, message development, media and analyst relations, press releases, newsletters, company and new product launch planning and execution, and more.
Exact Software, Americas, Senior Marketing Manager 4/2012-6/2012
(Departure due to US Operations reorganization by new CEO)
Managed the strategic planning, development, delivery and analysis of direct marketing programs to drive growth for assigned business units for this ERP software solutions provider. In partnership with VP Marketing, developed marketing programs to drive awareness, foster relationships, and fuel demand generation marketing activities to ensure the Americas meets revenue and profit objectives through expansion of existing customer base. Partnered with cross-functional stakeholders/subject matter experts including sales, pre-sales, consulting, customer advocates, product management, operations, 3rd party business partners, and more to drive end-to-end campaign planning and execution. Developed comprehensive bi-annual customer marketing plan, including strategies, programs and campaigns. Ensured alignment of customer marketing activities with Sales revenue targets and business priorities.
Marketing Consultant 4/2011-4/2012
Strategic and tactical marketing communications and public relations services for B2B technology clients including marketing counsel and strategy, message development, corporate/product identity development, company/product branding, collateral development, Web site design/development/optimization, Web content creation, special events planning and management, public relations counsel and strategy, message development, media and analyst relations, press releases, newsletters, company and new product launch planning and execution, and more.
Datawatch Corporation, Director, Marketing Communications 11/2006-4/2011
Responsible for all aspects of marketing communications, PR, branding and more for this Business Intelligence (BI) software solutions provider. In partnership with the CMO, developed marketing programs that built a positive image for the company, and significantly contributed to the company’s growth and market success. Acted as an advocate for the company with customers, media, industry analysts and more. Built brand awareness and thought leadership through PR and outreach programs that delivered market visibility for key executives and domain experts. Worked closely with the sales organization and channel partners to maximize marketing program results. Key member of the product marketing/launch team.
- Rebuilt and re-branded ecommerce storefront, streamlined customer shopping experience, increased brand equity, eliminated all online transactional issues; increased storefront revenue by 25%.
- Spearheaded and drove company, product and website rebranding. Lead design and web teams in creation of new company logo, product line logos, product packaging, collateral, and website to drive brand awareness and usher in a new era of growth. Drove and managed end-to-end website redesign, including project scoping, requirement definitions, wire-frames, prototypes, site maps, site functionality, usability testing, user interface requirements, performance optimizations, branding, graphics/creative, content, promotions, and more.
- Lead and managed external PR team, spearheaded and drove new PR program to fuel company and product awareness, and cement Datawatch as experts in the BI field. In less than one year, transformed Datawatch from a virtual unknown in crowded BI space to a recognized and respected player with key media and industry analysts, resulting in consistent coverage in target media.
- Branded, produced and managed worldwide user conferences; increased historical attendance for this yearly event 25% the first year, and by 50% in subsequent years.
- Researched, negotiated, purchased and implemented Marketo Marketing Automation solution; drove marketing/sales alignment, and improved lead generation by 30%.
RedZ Communications, Owner 4/2002-11/2006
Provided strategic and tactical marketing communications and public relations services for B2B/B2C technology clients including marketing counsel and strategy, message development, corporate/product identity development, company/product branding, collateral development, Web site design/development/optimization, Web content creation, special events planning and management, public relations counsel and strategy, message development, media training, media and analyst relations, press releases, newsletters, company and new product launch planning and execution, and more.
PAN Communications, Account Manager, Technology Portfolio 2/1999-4/2002
Provided public relations services to a variety of B2B/B2C technology clients with monthly budgets ranging from $5K-$50K. Reporting to the Vice President, client/account management responsibilities included program strategy and counsel, media training, media and analyst relations, messaging and positioning, acting as “voice of client” to teams on brand and company positioning, product features/differentiators, and client’s marketing strategy/goals. Authored press releases and promotional materials, created and drove company and product launch plans, thought leadership initiatives, media tours, and more. Agency leadership responsibilities included management and coaching of multiple, cross- functional teams, client nurture to drive repeat and renewal revenue, account reporting and budgeting, new business development and more.
- Produced and managed award winning (Bell Ringer) product and company launch for leading mobile applications developer.
- Revitalized ineffective analyst program for industry leading CRM solutions provider. Drove analyst relationships, messaging, and managed a $6K/month analyst specific budget, resulting in consistent inclusion in critical analyst reports, including Gartner Magic Quadrant.
- Aggressive media outreach and creative PR programs built substantial credibility for leading model-driven infrastructure software client. Efforts resulted in exclusive, strategic partnership and equity investment by leading genomics technologies provider.
NobleNet, Inc. (Middleware) Senior Manager, Marketing & Communications 3/1998-2/1999
Ipswitch, Inc. (Network Management/FTP) Manager, Marketing Communications 2/1994-3/1998
Trimble Navigation (GPS/ Satellite Navigation) Marketing Services Manager 9/1991-11/1993
Synetics Corporation (Systems Engineering) Corporate Communications Manager 2/1988-9/1991
PSDI (MRO Software) Marketing Administrator 1/1986-2/1988
University of Massachusetts/Lowell
- § Multimedia Design Coursework
- § Business Administration & Management Coursework
- § Graphic Arts Program Coursework