30 Cypress Lane Apt.6, Nashua, NH 03063; Phone (603)765-2881;
Education & Training ~
 Middlesex Community College Bedford, MA
Entrepreneurship in Small Business Management Certificate
Accounting, management principles, marketing principles, business communications, statistics, business law, and small business plan development.
Overall 3.0 GPA. 2004 Dean's List.
 OSHA Certificate in Construction Safety
 Middlesex Community College Bedford, MA
Associate in Science Degree- Liberal Studies
Studies include English Literature and composition; Microsoft Office; economics; environmental science; & graphic design.
 Infor ERP VISUAL Jobshop Materials Planning Window; Preparing Systems for Cycle Counts
 APICS enrolled Member Granite State Chapter
Studying for Basics of Supply Chain Management
Member of a team that developed & improved the organization’s operational plan with processes and procedures. The combination of materials requirements planning (MRP) ERP software, direct & indirect purchasing strategies, quality mission, & warehouse processes allowed production to minimize labor hours & inventory on-hand contributing to profits.
Planned, coordinated, and executed daily logistics & warehouse functions resulting in on time deliveries consistently in the 90the percentile.
Key team member that managed full cycle count system from set-up; entering; review; analysis; through general ledger entry ensuring inventories remain at a consistent high level of accuracy.
- Established & maintained open relationships across departments to facilitate communications & ensure that goals are accomplished and deadlines met. Related to different personalities. Collaborated with team members to effectively work through bottlenecks and analyze them. (Customer Service, Estimating, Shop Production Manager, Quality Control, Controller, Leads, & Technicians)
- Set up new part numbers, maintained multiple databases: two inventories over 5000 Part IDs; on time delivery log; work performed log.
- Maintained ABC coding & safety stock levels within part maintenance that aided customer orders being fulfilled timely through MRP and kitting.
Researched and reviewed vendors determining costs, availability, responsiveness, & volume flexibility providing input to team for final decisions.
Researched products & services to determine quality from non-quality across a wide range of concepts and industries. Obtain authorization on part substitute providing solutions to cost or lead time issues.
Reviewed requisition forms from Production Lead and Field Technician Leads. Determined through established process whether to forward the information or perform the buying function.
Input, send, and confirm purchase orders of indirect supplies & services in support of operations. Review order acknowledgements and follow up on existing orders.
Perform full MRP buying in a backup role.
Reviewed planned orders of raw materials & scheduled pick-ups.
Collaborated with buyer doing returns. Follow vendor policies regarding material or equipment returns. Return Material Authorization documentation.
Followed procedures regarding Document controls such as: Deviation Request; Bills of Lading; Freight forwarding; First Article Inspection; Material certifications
- Negotiated rate reductions in freight costs.
- Negotiated price reductions on shipping supplies.
- Infor Visual Manufacturing ERP system, Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, Scan, fax, email, messenger
1/2006 – 2/2016 NEW ENGLAND ORBITAL SERVICES
LOGISTICS; MATERIALS COORDINATOR; BUYER JUNIOR
Process Piping Industry/ ASME Certified Welders supporting Semiconductors, Emerging Technologies, R&D, Biotech & Order-driven Manufacturing
Salem, NH (603)870-5400
6/1995-2/2005 JIMMY’S PIZZA TOO; BILL THEOFILOPOLOUS
Lowell, MA (978)446-0342
- Customer service manager role. Service and line cook trainer.
- Shift lead of 5-10 employees
- Submit cash and check payment to vendors
- Closing and securing the shop for the night
Tori W. Orr
Interested in the synergy between art and science. Passionate about delivering context and elegant design when structuring information. Driven to create clear and useful internal employee, human resources, and public relations content strategy. Senior management and editorial experience in all aspects of digital communications and interactive products, business platforms and enterprise applications. Focused on making information culturally authentic. Excel at organizational communications, experience design, knowledge management, library science, and strategic problem solving.
- Strategic Communications using multiple platforms
- Information Architecture
- Content Strategy & Social Media Consulting
- Knowledge Management systems
- Editing/Writing (both print and online)
- Public Speaking & Presentations
- Collection & Document Management
- Interface Design Schematics
- Data Organization (Taxonomy Development)
- Usability Testing & Focus Group Mediation
- Heuristic Analysis (Design Evaluation)
- Human Factors Research
- Reference Intake & Interviewing
- Service Delivery to Special Populations
- Outreach & Technical Instruction
User Experience & Web Content Manager, Harvard Medical School, 7/2013 – Present
A highly creative digital communications project manager and knowledge resource problem solver supporting more than 7,500 full-time faculty in 11 unique research science departments and the academic community as the information technology liaison.
• Collaboratively craft change management communications socializing the introduction of new products and services. Followed through with PMs and business leaders to achieve a balance between functional requirements, scope, schedule, and ongoing support.
• Managing editor for UX requirements and user workflow scenarios for the HMS knowledge management portal. Assess delivery risk and document costs against deadlines and existing budget in every project's continuous improvement (agile) life cycle
• Shared services operations management, goal setting, project milestones, budgets, staff supervision and performance evaluations
• Maintain partnerships with IT Steering Committee and Office of Communications to produce project effort estimates, reporting, and operational needs. Negotiate outcomes between parties with conflicting interests and advocate for organizational standards, brand identity style guides and reliable outsourcing strategies
• Successfully migrate to a new platform and manage product development processes (on the Drupal CMS) resulting in the cost reduction of a quarter million dollars in vendor support for HMS enterprise web services.
Technical Communications Manager, MIT Lincoln Laboratory, 10/2008 - 7/2013
Responsibility for over $2M in project resources. Lead an in-house agency delivering print and digital media communication plans and technically sophisticated marketing materials for 3,500 scientists, engineers, and executives. (DoD TS-SCI Clearance)
• Managed labor resources, mentored performance, and directed output of 25 creative digital media professionals. Launched, staffed, motivated and championed a new UX/UI design discipline within group
• Directed scientific communications campaign that led to a $17mil NASA award for the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite (TESS)
• Produced a brand identity to corporate intranet interface and community informed information architecture. Final product won the development team a laboratory awards
• Aided scientific and academic community outreach by providing resources for Lab outreach events, “Science on Saturdays,” the annual Daughters & Sons Days, and K–12 science (STEM) educational initiatives.
Manager, Digital Library Information Services, Montana State Library, 5/2004 - 6/2006
Managed information services for the Montana State Digital Library (MSdL). Head of information and government research services with a budget of $300K. Provide public access to government-sponsored research, GIS data, and biological information on Montana’s wildlife through the first digital institutional repository. Strategic responsibility writing RFPs, drafting access legislation, and providing technical documentation.
Director of Information Architecture, DentsuFuse (Tokyo, Japan), 3/2001 - 3/2002
Contractor for Japan's largest advertising agency. Launched a UX Division in the marketing group. Recruited and managed creative and technical teams. Created sales presentations for new business. Designed cross-cultural application with timekeeping, workflow and metrics reporting functions. Conveyed usability and technical information to a non-technical audience and corporate clients and front-end web production for Global Fortune 500 websites.
Senior Information Architect, USWeb/CKS and marchFirst, 4/1999 - 3/2001
Pioneering new media public relations and marketing agency headquartered in San Francisco. Designed the content standards and information flow required for B2B and B2C websites and consumer applications by applying usability and heuristic analysis. Drafted and conducted usability tests and focus groups. Connected users to applications by incorporating technical requirements into task flow and functional schematics.
Independent Consultant & Contractor 1995-1998
Ziff Davis & Bloomburg.com Created storyboards and concept designs for the original ZDtv website and broadcasting web-content to a national television audience.
IFusion.com Directed innovative interactive programming and online branding for multiple channels of news reporting and entertainment.
Paramount Digital Entertainment Copy edited both Bristol-Meyers Squibb "Women's Link" and the original “Star Trek Continuum” Website. Contributed as editorial writer, photographer, and tech support.
Northeastern University, M.S., Corporate & Organizational Communication, 2011-2012
Drexel University, M.S., College of Information Science & Technology, 2002-2005
University of Oregon, Dual Concurrent Undergraduate Degrees, B.S. Fine & Applied Art and
B.A. English Literature, 1992-1994
Presidio of Monterey Defense Language Institute and Goodfellow AFB, US Air Force, Honorable Separation (SSgt E-5), Military Operational Art & Science, 1985
CERTIFICATES, SPEAKING, and TEACHING
• "Agile Boot Camp" Certificate, ASPE, a division of Fortis College, 2015.
• "Human Interaction Laboratory" Certificate, NTL Institute 2012.
• Yale, Business School for Creative Leaders, Certificate, Yale and AIGA, 2010.
• Adjunct Professor, Drexel University, “Internet Information Resource Design” 2004-05.
• Guest lecturer for UC Berkeley Extension, 1999.
• Content Management panelist at The San Francisco Multimedia Center, 2001.
• Presenter at the SXSW Technology Conference, 2000.
Kathy Bailey-Smith is a Personal Coach who wants to help you Own Your Story….She believes coaching is more than a model and a practice, it’s more than just wanting more in life and setting goals; it’s self-discovery.
Owning Your Story is about acceptance. It’s a path to wholeness and balance; it’s honoring the whole person. Owning Your Story is about acknowledging what you want and removing the obstacles that prevent you from getting there. Owning Your Story takes courage and a certain vulnerability to see the things we sometimes don’t want to see, it’s also about celebrating all the gifts we have to offer, and making sure we use them!
Designed for both Men and Women, specializing in dating and relationships, Kathy will become your trusted friend who wants the best for you.
Workplace exercise programs and wellness programs have been proven over and over to produce better than original investment returns. Your employees are one of your biggest investments. Give them an unforgettable experience and set your company apart from competitors not offering such a perk.
Jackie Fernandes launched Yoga Inc. in 2014 to bring a unique health & wellness benefit to the workplace, one that benefits employers and its employees. She leverages her corporate experience to provide programs that provide tools and techniques that individuals can use in and out of the office.
Yoga, Inc offers a different kind of wellness program for your workplace, one that sets you apart from the competition. Increase your bottom line by offering a program that improves morale, reduces stress, increases productivity, reduces absenteeism due to illness and prevents injuries that occur due to repetitive motion.
Yoga Inc. creates customized fitness, mindfulness, and yoga programs and workshops that focus on balancing emotional, mental and physical health. Contact us today to get started.
Almost every one of us uses electricity or natural gas on a daily basis. That’s why Consultants who start a business with Ambit Energy have a strong advantage over traditional network marketing opportunities. Simply by helping friends, family and new contacts save money every month on their energy bills, Ambit Consultants begin earning residual income immediately.
Jamie Deignan and her husband John are raising their five children in the Merrimack Valley. They are excited that their homeschooling will lead to five colleges of choice because of their Ambit business. They are excited to share the Ambit Opportunity with many others who have been trading time for money for decades. They see and have experienced incredible potential in Ambit's lucrative compensation plan. The financial benefits include monthly residual income, free gas and electric supply and large bonuses for saving a handful of family and friends some money. Beyond the financial gains, their Ambit Community has allowed them abundant life changing opportunities through connections with so many other business professionals who are open to additional streams of income on a part time business venture.
Find out more from Jamie about the remarkable benefits that come from starting your own Ambit business.
I hope you will join me in helping a great organization - Jericho Road Project - by buying an ad in their Gala program.
Promote your business where it will be seen by by business people throughout the area and hundreds of residents in and around Concord MA.
Jericho Road helps area non-profits serving low-to-moderate at-risk communities become more effective, efficient, and sustainable by matching business people volunteers with needy non-profits.
Last year, just in the Greater Lowell area, we've helped over 60 non-profit organizations, over 1000 people, and provided volunteer consulting services valued at almost $250,000!
Help by making this investment in your business while helping non-profits continue their important work!
Please fill out the attached ad form. Thank you for your generosity!
Message from Cami Baker - Mentor, Trainer, Public Speaker:
My all new business boosting program you asked about is here. As my entrepreneurial colleague, I'm offering it to you before anyone else and at a special pre-sale price.
"Mingle to Millions…5 Steps to Drastically Increase Your Net Worth Through The New Rules of Networking!" will bring your business relationships to an entirely new level. It gives you the experience and tools necessary to achieve the success your deserve.
Prior to the release of my book in June, it's important that you experience the Mingle to Millions program. So, as a free gift to thank you for your participation in the first steps of this journey, and to truly make your networking filled with Abundance and Prosperity instead of Fear and Dread, please get the “20 Free Tips to Take the Work out of Networking” at my web site.
I also want to make sure you have the offer I made at my Pre Launch of the Mingle to Millions Training Program last week. This will be offered at the end of March for $497, but you can get it here and now for only $397.
Keep planting, keep attracting, keep growing, and keep learning. Continue to Mingle YOUR way to Millions and know that the “Maverick” of Mingling is always here to support you, answer questions, make suggestions and have faith in you while you are building it in yourself!
With all the peace and prosperity the universe has to share…
Corinne L. Casazza
22 Merrimack Meadow Lane
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Web sites: www.CorinneCasazza.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CasazzaWriting
Pearson Education, Boston, MA
Manager, Learning Solutions Specialists (LSS) 1/3/14 – present
- Providing digital sales team with data/copy to drive leads from Deans at universities nationwide
- Partnering with digital sales team using internal tools/data mining to upsell new/upcoming products
- Leading team on transition to Salesforce.com including application testing, making recommendations to senior management and development, and writing the best practices guide
- Assisting senior management with the resolutions/assignations of projects and issues
- Managing/mentoring a team of two people
- Acting as a mentor to the extended team
- Creating and presenting trainings to sales team in person and via Webex
- Assisting digital sales team and senior management with creation of specifications and records to build custom technology for our customers
- Tasks listed under Learning Solutions Specialist below
Pearson Education, Boston, MA
Learning Solutions Specialist 6/12 – 1/3/14
- Liaising between our clients and development team to resolve technical issues
- Managing two temporary employees on a daily basis to complete projects
- Delivering Webinars on Pearson technology to various internal and external teams
Technical writing including:
- Creating customized instructor and student documentation for Pearson projects including login, registration, and functionality of any technology delivered
- Composing and delivering email “fulfillments,” cross-referencing a variety of databases and providing streamlined information about completed custom education projects to internal sales teams and external clients
Pearson Education, Boston, MA
Digital Account Coordinator 4/11 - 6/12
- Generating weekly sales reports for sales employees and management
- Writing success stories that showcase Pearson products and the talents of our sales team
- Training temporary employees to create records on internal applications and fulfill projects
- Creating records for Pearson Education products such as ebooks, web sites, online courses etc. using proprietary internal database systems and other applications
- Writing and revising documentation for generating internal database reports
- Writing/revising the departmental policies and procedures guide
- Training sales team via Webinars on internal database and delivering corresponding documentation
Casazza Writing, Sedona AZ 3/10 - present
- Utilizing my experience as the published author of two novels, and a best-selling ebook, I bring the vision of my clients’ creative expression to light with the following services:
- Social media – Twitter, Facebook, web, blogs etc.
- Writing compelling web content
- Facilitating interactive writing workshops
- Conference/travel promotion including social media and press releases
- Creating marketing/sales emails
- Book/article editing
- Coaching clients through their writing and finding a process that works for them
Sedona Private Guides, Sedona, AZ 8/2009- 3/10
Responsible for Social Media presence of Sedona Private Guides
Marketing duties including:
- Creating new products (e-books, CDs, etc.)
- Keeping site content current
- Writing monthly ezines to customers, leads and prospects
- Writing email marketing campaigns to increase revenue
- Editing three best-selling books on Sedona
Sedona Training Associates, Sedona, AZ 2007- 2009
Responsible for Web presence of www.sedona.com including:
- Immersing The Sedona Method into Social Media
- Keeping site content current
- Overseeing ecommerce functionality
- Writing weekly ezines to customers, leads and prospects
- Creating joint ventures with other leaders in the self-help industry
- Writing email marketing campaigns to increase revenue
Stellar Productions, LLC, Sedona, AZ 2005-2007
Senior Web Presence Manager,
Responsible for Web presence of www.stellarproductionslive.com including:
- Redesigning the layout of the site
- Writing and posting all site content, press releases and event marketing
- Collaborating with Webmaster for changes to shopping cart, site navigator etc.
- Managing the email blasts for scheduled events
- Writing articles for local papers to promote events
IBM, Inc., Cambridge, MA 1999-2005
Senior Web Presence Manager, 2000 – 2005
IBM Passport Advantage (volume software licensing program)
Managed the web content area which included two direct reports. Created content for customers, business partners and IBM internals. Wrote all documentation to support applications on the sites including user interfaces, help documentation, and notifications to all audiences.
Facilitated dialogue with worldwide counterparts to ensure each region has accurate representation on all tools and documentation; results included a 40% increase in online orders from Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Created monthly usage statistics on the Passport Advantage sites; distributed to extended worldwide team; results used to determine future program enhancements
Created key messages to communicate program changes to customers and business partners via the five Passport Advantage sites in compliance with IBM legal policy
Managed migration of Passport Advantage Intranet site to IBM domain via ICONs
Collaborated with the Global eBusiness Transformation (GeT) team to create new ecommerce applications for customers from concept to production; results included a B2B online ordering tool, an order inventory management tool and an internal software configurator
Worldwide Subject Matter Expert on Passport Advantage online applications; represented the team at worldwide tradeshows
IBM Leadership Excellence candidate 2005; chosen to participate in IBM’s executive program in recognition of leadership ability
Web Presence Manager, IBM Passport Advantage, 1999-2000
Managed the content and overall design of the IBM Passport Advantage Web sites including a home page, Intranet, business partner and customer extranets. Created all content for the sites.
Liaised between a third party vendor and GeT on a redesign of the sites
Authored documentation to support new program launches; Produced and delivered strategic training to various geographic sales, marketing and operational audiences resulting in improved sales productivity
Authored and delivered web casts to convey key messages to operations personnel increasing effective communications between IBM and our customers
LOTUS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, Cambridge, MA 1990-1999
Web Content Manager, 1998 – 1999
North American Customer Service, Lotus Development Corporation
Resolved customer satisfaction issues received via email. Collaborated with other departments to ensure quick problem resolution.
Authored a synopsis of Customer Service issues and regularly reported to management resulting in enhancements to policies which alleviated known issues
Devised and wrote Customer Service policies and procedures handbook increasing the knowledge and effectiveness of Customer Service representatives
Designed the Lotus North American Customer Service (NA CS) Web site including the creation and management of all content for this external customer site; resulting in greater customer satisfaction
Editor, Lotus Connects, 1997-1998
Newsletter for Lotus Business Partners, Lotus Development Corporation
Managed all facets of creating and delivering a monthly publication in print and online for Lotus business partners.
Collaborated with editors worldwide resulting in consistent messages in all geographies
Participated in alpha and beta testing of new applications
Associate Editor, Lotus Connects, 1995–1997
Senior Administrative Assistant, 1990 – 1995
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Writing, Publishing and Literature, Emerson College, Boston, MA
A Manchester-based supplier of office furniture and office supplies is looking to expand its outbound sales force in the New England area. The candidate will not have to work from the firm’s offices and can operate from a home-office environment. Some travel will be required with occasional trips into the home office. Ideal location of the individual would include any major NE city, preferably Boston or Hartford.
Find and close sales of mid-level office furniture and office supplies to small through large companies and government agencies.
Will be responsible for lead generation and following up on company supplied leads.
Will need to maintain customer contact logs, and sales reports to management.
Ideal candidate should have strong sales experience in the B to B marketplace, ideally in the office furniture business. A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required as well as good communication and computer skills.
This is a full time position, incentive-based, with a base and generous commission structure.