Almost every one of us uses electricity or natural gas on a daily basis. That’s why Consultants who start a business with Ambit Energy have a strong advantage over traditional network marketing opportunities. Simply by helping friends, family and new contacts save money every month on their energy bills, Ambit Consultants begin earning residual income immediately.
Jamie Deignan and her husband John are raising their five children in the Merrimack Valley. They are excited that their homeschooling will lead to five colleges of choice because of their Ambit business. They are excited to share the Ambit Opportunity with many others who have been trading time for money for decades. They see and have experienced incredible potential in Ambit's lucrative compensation plan. The financial benefits include monthly residual income, free gas and electric supply and large bonuses for saving a handful of family and friends some money. Beyond the financial gains, their Ambit Community has allowed them abundant life changing opportunities through connections with so many other business professionals who are open to additional streams of income on a part time business venture.
Find out more from Jamie about the remarkable benefits that come from starting your own Ambit business.
I hope you will join me in helping a great organization - Jericho Road Project - by buying an ad in their Gala program.
Promote your business where it will be seen by by business people throughout the area and hundreds of residents in and around Concord MA.
Jericho Road helps area non-profits serving low-to-moderate at-risk communities become more effective, efficient, and sustainable by matching business people volunteers with needy non-profits.
Last year, just in the Greater Lowell area, we've helped over 60 non-profit organizations, over 1000 people, and provided volunteer consulting services valued at almost $250,000!
Help by making this investment in your business while helping non-profits continue their important work!
Please fill out the attached ad form. Thank you for your generosity!
Message from Cami Baker - Mentor, Trainer, Public Speaker:
My all new business boosting program you asked about is here. As my entrepreneurial colleague, I'm offering it to you before anyone else and at a special pre-sale price.
"Mingle to Millions…5 Steps to Drastically Increase Your Net Worth Through The New Rules of Networking!" will bring your business relationships to an entirely new level. It gives you the experience and tools necessary to achieve the success your deserve.
Prior to the release of my book in June, it's important that you experience the Mingle to Millions program. So, as a free gift to thank you for your participation in the first steps of this journey, and to truly make your networking filled with Abundance and Prosperity instead of Fear and Dread, please get the “20 Free Tips to Take the Work out of Networking” at my web site.
I also want to make sure you have the offer I made at my Pre Launch of the Mingle to Millions Training Program last week. This will be offered at the end of March for $497, but you can get it here and now for only $397.
Keep planting, keep attracting, keep growing, and keep learning. Continue to Mingle YOUR way to Millions and know that the “Maverick” of Mingling is always here to support you, answer questions, make suggestions and have faith in you while you are building it in yourself!
With all the peace and prosperity the universe has to share…
Corinne L. Casazza
22 Merrimack Meadow Lane
Tewksbury, MA 01876
Web sites: www.CorinneCasazza.com
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/CasazzaWriting
Pearson Education, Boston, MA
Manager, Learning Solutions Specialists (LSS) 1/3/14 – present
- Providing digital sales team with data/copy to drive leads from Deans at universities nationwide
- Partnering with digital sales team using internal tools/data mining to upsell new/upcoming products
- Leading team on transition to Salesforce.com including application testing, making recommendations to senior management and development, and writing the best practices guide
- Assisting senior management with the resolutions/assignations of projects and issues
- Managing/mentoring a team of two people
- Acting as a mentor to the extended team
- Creating and presenting trainings to sales team in person and via Webex
- Assisting digital sales team and senior management with creation of specifications and records to build custom technology for our customers
- Tasks listed under Learning Solutions Specialist below
Pearson Education, Boston, MA
Learning Solutions Specialist 6/12 – 1/3/14
- Liaising between our clients and development team to resolve technical issues
- Managing two temporary employees on a daily basis to complete projects
- Delivering Webinars on Pearson technology to various internal and external teams
Technical writing including:
- Creating customized instructor and student documentation for Pearson projects including login, registration, and functionality of any technology delivered
- Composing and delivering email “fulfillments,” cross-referencing a variety of databases and providing streamlined information about completed custom education projects to internal sales teams and external clients
Pearson Education, Boston, MA
Digital Account Coordinator 4/11 - 6/12
- Generating weekly sales reports for sales employees and management
- Writing success stories that showcase Pearson products and the talents of our sales team
- Training temporary employees to create records on internal applications and fulfill projects
- Creating records for Pearson Education products such as ebooks, web sites, online courses etc. using proprietary internal database systems and other applications
- Writing and revising documentation for generating internal database reports
- Writing/revising the departmental policies and procedures guide
- Training sales team via Webinars on internal database and delivering corresponding documentation
Casazza Writing, Sedona AZ 3/10 - present
- Utilizing my experience as the published author of two novels, and a best-selling ebook, I bring the vision of my clients’ creative expression to light with the following services:
- Social media – Twitter, Facebook, web, blogs etc.
- Writing compelling web content
- Facilitating interactive writing workshops
- Conference/travel promotion including social media and press releases
- Creating marketing/sales emails
- Book/article editing
- Coaching clients through their writing and finding a process that works for them
Sedona Private Guides, Sedona, AZ 8/2009- 3/10
Responsible for Social Media presence of Sedona Private Guides
Marketing duties including:
- Creating new products (e-books, CDs, etc.)
- Keeping site content current
- Writing monthly ezines to customers, leads and prospects
- Writing email marketing campaigns to increase revenue
- Editing three best-selling books on Sedona
Sedona Training Associates, Sedona, AZ 2007- 2009
Responsible for Web presence of www.sedona.com including:
- Immersing The Sedona Method into Social Media
- Keeping site content current
- Overseeing ecommerce functionality
- Writing weekly ezines to customers, leads and prospects
- Creating joint ventures with other leaders in the self-help industry
- Writing email marketing campaigns to increase revenue
Stellar Productions, LLC, Sedona, AZ 2005-2007
Senior Web Presence Manager,
Responsible for Web presence of www.stellarproductionslive.com including:
- Redesigning the layout of the site
- Writing and posting all site content, press releases and event marketing
- Collaborating with Webmaster for changes to shopping cart, site navigator etc.
- Managing the email blasts for scheduled events
- Writing articles for local papers to promote events
IBM, Inc., Cambridge, MA 1999-2005
Senior Web Presence Manager, 2000 – 2005
IBM Passport Advantage (volume software licensing program)
Managed the web content area which included two direct reports. Created content for customers, business partners and IBM internals. Wrote all documentation to support applications on the sites including user interfaces, help documentation, and notifications to all audiences.
Facilitated dialogue with worldwide counterparts to ensure each region has accurate representation on all tools and documentation; results included a 40% increase in online orders from Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Created monthly usage statistics on the Passport Advantage sites; distributed to extended worldwide team; results used to determine future program enhancements
Created key messages to communicate program changes to customers and business partners via the five Passport Advantage sites in compliance with IBM legal policy
Managed migration of Passport Advantage Intranet site to IBM domain via ICONs
Collaborated with the Global eBusiness Transformation (GeT) team to create new ecommerce applications for customers from concept to production; results included a B2B online ordering tool, an order inventory management tool and an internal software configurator
Worldwide Subject Matter Expert on Passport Advantage online applications; represented the team at worldwide tradeshows
IBM Leadership Excellence candidate 2005; chosen to participate in IBM’s executive program in recognition of leadership ability
Web Presence Manager, IBM Passport Advantage, 1999-2000
Managed the content and overall design of the IBM Passport Advantage Web sites including a home page, Intranet, business partner and customer extranets. Created all content for the sites.
Liaised between a third party vendor and GeT on a redesign of the sites
Authored documentation to support new program launches; Produced and delivered strategic training to various geographic sales, marketing and operational audiences resulting in improved sales productivity
Authored and delivered web casts to convey key messages to operations personnel increasing effective communications between IBM and our customers
LOTUS DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION, Cambridge, MA 1990-1999
Web Content Manager, 1998 – 1999
North American Customer Service, Lotus Development Corporation
Resolved customer satisfaction issues received via email. Collaborated with other departments to ensure quick problem resolution.
Authored a synopsis of Customer Service issues and regularly reported to management resulting in enhancements to policies which alleviated known issues
Devised and wrote Customer Service policies and procedures handbook increasing the knowledge and effectiveness of Customer Service representatives
Designed the Lotus North American Customer Service (NA CS) Web site including the creation and management of all content for this external customer site; resulting in greater customer satisfaction
Editor, Lotus Connects, 1997-1998
Newsletter for Lotus Business Partners, Lotus Development Corporation
Managed all facets of creating and delivering a monthly publication in print and online for Lotus business partners.
Collaborated with editors worldwide resulting in consistent messages in all geographies
Participated in alpha and beta testing of new applications
Associate Editor, Lotus Connects, 1995–1997
Senior Administrative Assistant, 1990 – 1995
Bachelor of Fine Arts in Writing, Publishing and Literature, Emerson College, Boston, MA
A Manchester-based supplier of office furniture and office supplies is looking to expand its outbound sales force in the New England area. The candidate will not have to work from the firm’s offices and can operate from a home-office environment. Some travel will be required with occasional trips into the home office. Ideal location of the individual would include any major NE city, preferably Boston or Hartford.
Find and close sales of mid-level office furniture and office supplies to small through large companies and government agencies.
Will be responsible for lead generation and following up on company supplied leads.
Will need to maintain customer contact logs, and sales reports to management.
Ideal candidate should have strong sales experience in the B to B marketplace, ideally in the office furniture business. A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required as well as good communication and computer skills.
This is a full time position, incentive-based, with a base and generous commission structure.
Loacted in Dracut, MA AJ's Home services success is based on the years of experience and dedication to satisfying each and every one of our customers by installing quality-roofing systems that have stood the test of New England’s sometimes-harsh weather.
A.J.’s Home Services Inc. has been providing roofing solutions for Massachusetts and Southern New Hampshire for over 15 years. We are certified with multiple roofing manufacturers, such as G.A.F. and CertainTeed. Our installers are also certified applicators, guaranteeing that your home or business will receive the best quality installation available in roofing today.
- Asphalt Shingles
- Wood Shingle
- New Construction
Vinyl Siding is among the most popular coverings for the exterior of houses today. It is a great investment for adding value to your home. Not only does it look beautiful it’s maintenance-free. A simple soap and water rinse once a year is all that’s required to remove dirt and maintain the look of freshly painted wood. With so many colors and designs to choose from you can let your imagination take over.
Roof Shoveling and Snow Plowing
What is a Constable?
Constables offer Discreet, Professional, and Dependable service to Private Citizens, Small Businesses, Corporations, Insurance Companies, Attorneys, State Agencies, and the Federal Government. If you need court documents served upon a party involved in Civil or Criminal Litigation with the State, District or Superior Courts.
Who should call D.W. Constable Services office?
Any individual that needs to have papers served (including legal documents, letters, notice of court dates, and eviction notices), should contact D.W. Constable Services either in person or by telephone. If you have questions regarding papers you received from court or papers that you have had served by our office, feel free to call our office and we will answer any questions to the best of our ability. While we are not allowed to give legal advice, we can often advise you regarding legal procedures, including the process of evicting a tenant from your apartment or home.
For further info Contact Doug Wiggins:
Transformational Beginnings Program Manager
The Transformational Beginnings (TB) Program Manager guides and supports all youth who participate in the Mattress Deconstruction and Recycling Enterprise, the first phase of workforce programming. S/he plans and implements daily structured programming, which includes working in the mattress recycling warehouse, workshops, talking circles, and orientation sessions. Above all else, the TB Program Manager identifies as a dedicated youth worker with a passion for transitional employment programming. The individual values innovation and creativity and is inspired to address the challenges and benefits of an integrated youth development social enterprise business. Reporting to the Senior Director of Programs, the position also works with the Chief Innovation Officer, Mattress Recycling Operations Manager, Director of Youth Promise, and TB Coaches to develop, manage, and support the Mattress Recycling social enterprise.
Responsibilities and Outcomes
- · Supervise and manage a crew of up to 20 youth in the mattress recycling warehouse
- · Develop, plan, and facilitate Transformational Beginnings orientation and weekly workshops for new enrollees to UTEC’s workforce development programs
- · Complete weekly performance reviews for all youth who complete 3 days of attendance per week
- · Responsible for promoting 4-5 youth a month to the next stage of programming (food services or woodworking)
- · Provide support to the Mattress Recycling Operations Manager and Chief Innovation Officer in developing and maintaining operations process and protocols in Mattress Recycling
- · Collaborate with the Senior Director of Programs, Director of Youth Promise and workforce staff in implementing quality integrated programing and preparing youth for a continuum of workforce and educational opportunities
- · Manage youth time sheets, attendance, payroll, evaluations, and daily activities and enter data in ETO, UTEC’s performance management database
- · Supervise 1 AmeriCorps member in Mattress Recycling
Qualifications and Competencies
- · At least 3 years of youth development experience with proven-risk youth
- · At least one year of supervisory experience preferred
- · Experience developing lesson plans and an understanding of group dynamics
- · Flexibility: Thrives in a hectic and fast paced environment; open to other perspectives
- · Commitment: Genuinely cares about the youth’s and UTEC’s success
- · Relentless: Does not give up on youth, proactively reaches out to youth, can see youth succeeding even when the youth cannot see it her/himself
- · Leads by Example: Demonstrates punctuality, reliability, sound judgment, stress management and team work to corps members, other staff, and youth; works side-by-side with crew on-site or off-site
- · Controlled Response: Remains calm and objective when confronting defense-provoking situations; tolerates stress
- · Creativity: Develops innovative solutions to challenging problems and creates engaging, fun workshops and program experiences for youth
- · Coachable: Open to feedback and personal and professional improvement
- · Relationship Builder: values and nurtures relationships between self and youth, self and community partners, self and colleagues
- · Drive: Hunger to do an excellent job, a passion to own one’s work, proactively comes up with systems and solutions to make one’s work more effective
- · Well Organized: Can manage at the high level while keeping day-to-day on track
- · Attention to Detail: Creates and maintains protocols that enhance youth experience and provides positive environment for youth
- · Team Player: Upholds UTEC’s mission, values, and vibe
- · Sense of Humor: Ability to laugh at oneself a must!
Benefits: 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 paid sick days, and health/dental benefits (50-85% subsidized).
Strong candidates should submit a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please type “Transformational Beginnings Program Manager” in the subject line of the email. Candidates whom we choose to interview will be contacted. Please no calls or email about this position.