Contact: 603-948-6507, email:Lisaweber9496@gmail.com, LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/lisaweber9496
Enthusiastic, well organized, detailed-oriented person with willingness to take on tasks and learn with each. Professional team player yet capable of working autonomously. Able to take direction as well as lead and communicate ideas and give input. Proficient in computer programs: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat 10. Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills as well. Working knowledge of French, Spanish, and Portuguese.
PHILIPS NA Andover, MA
Scanning Documentation Specialist 2012 – 2013
Point person in the management of Philips Electronic Document Filing System; organized all electronic filing and format management of all documents for 4 countries: United States, Brazil, Canada and Mexico.
- Executed quality related controls with regards to accuracy, contact documentation, confidentiality and data privacy. Verified the formatting and coding of documentation prior to scanning.
- Created manual for Electronic Document Filing processing.
- Compiled, organized and maintained a current index of standard operating procedures and material specifications.
- Collaborated with IT on the management of the Electronic Document Filing System.
- Coordinated the delivery and confirmation of paper documents from a variety of offsite HR departments for electronic filing. Processed, scanned and indexed paper documents for electronic filing. Maintain control of all external documentation/records and documents maintained in offsite storage. Monitored and maintained a chain-of-custody process for all documents that leave the archival storage.
HR Data Specialist 2 /Data Support 2010 – 2012
Interfaced daily with employees regarding Payroll, Recruitment, Benefits, Compensation and SBS Finance with a focus on processing accurate information and maintaining confidentiality.
- Updated, deleted, and verified accuracy of data and timely personal records information utilizing the HRIS/payroll database.
- Clarified questionable or incomplete data on source documents. Actively responded to external/internal requests for information.
- Processed, scanned and indexed paper documents for electronic filing. Coordinated the delivery and confirmation of paper documents from a variety of offsite HR departments for electronic filing.
- Trained and supervised 4 temporary employees on scanning documents for electronic filing.
ADECCO EMPLOYMENT SERVICES at Philips Andover, MA
HR Data Support /Data Specialist 2009 – 2010
Advanced from original assignment of maintaining digital archive records for HR department to providing accurate and timely data entry of employee job, personal information, organizational structure, and benefit transactions into HRIS system and utilized SAP database as well.
- Logged, tracked and assisted in researching and resolving employee portal issues.
- Provided customer service, maintained confidentiality, prioritized responsibilities and handled multiple tasks in a team-oriented environment.
ALTERNATIVE LOGISTICS Nashua, NH
Administrative Assistant/Warehouse Associate 2008-2009
Supported a busy distribution facility by tracking open issues and assuring customer issues are resolved satisfactorily.
- Attention to detail required while performing quality checks to compare the quantities, quality of pick, labeling and shipping paperwork.
- Quality checks were accurate and corrected any mistakes to be sure customer received correct order.
- Assisted with inventory management, tracked, shipped and received all while maintaining a clean and orderly work environment.
- Processed and packaged material measured and accurately verified information for multiple business entities such as Amazon, InkJetMall, Gourmet Giftmail, Inc.
- Planned picked and worked with manifests related to daily order fulfillment with consistency and accuracy.
EARLY START CHILDREN’S CENTER Hudson, NH Kindergarten Teacher 2007-2008
BEGINNING DISCOVERIES Hudson, NH
Kindergarten Teacher 2006-2007
HUDSON SCHOOL DISTRICT (SAU 81) Hudson, NH
Substitute Teacher, Grades 1-5 2004 – 2006
NOTTINGHAM WEST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL Hudson, NH
Long-term Substitute Teacher, Grade 3, May-June 2006
Student Teacher, Grades 2 and 5, September 2005 – May 2006
Created, developed and implemented “Summary of the Day” form for teachers.
Lunch Monitor 2004-2006
Created, developed and implemented “Caught You Being Good” for positive reinforcement.
HAND IN HAND DAY CARE, INC. Hudson, NH
Assistant to Teachers, Infant-Kindergarten 2001 – 2003
Assistant to Teachers, Infant-Kindergarten 2001 - 2003
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION
Bachelor of Arts, Major: Mass Communications – Quinnipiac College, Hamden, CT
Elementary Certification – Franklin Pierce College, Rindge, NH
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Experienced, outgoing, resourceful, detail oriented and creative Administrative Sales Support/Administrative Assistant with diversified exposure in multiple industries - A proven and successful track record of meeting productivity, accuracy and customer satisfaction - Demonstrated success in:
Meeting and Event Coordination
Business Tool Development
Expense Reporting and Reconciliation
Microsoft Office 2010, Outlook, SAP, CRM
BLACKBERRY, Andover, MA 2009 – 2013
Operations Coordinator, Blackberry Hub, Email & Text Messaging
Supported the Director, Email and Text Messaging, approximately 50 software developers and additional support staff located in Andover office. Made travel arrangements using Concur software applications. Prepared and submitted expense reports. Scheduled and coordinated weekly and “All Hands” meetings. Coordinated potluck events, lunch and learn meetings, and managed charity events in collaboration with headquarters in Waterloo.
Organized meetings, training seminars and special event logistics by working with internal and external contacts, securing meeting space, arranging hotel accommodations and mailing invitations, ensuring that attendees were prepared with required laptop software.
Coordinated new employee interviews and hiring for department typically completed by Waterloo headquarters, saving time, avoiding delays and allowing HQ staff to focus on other sites.
Contributed to hiring process by contacting potential candidates, scheduling phone screens or in-person interviews, confirming internal interviewer schedules, and updating Taleo recruiting database.
Planned, executed and coordinated team building events, potluck lunches, lunch and learn meetings, and charity and holiday events by working with vendors and headquarters staff in selecting venues and ensuring adherence to corporate guidelines and procedures.
Negotiated with Director of Sales at 2 local Andover hotels, securing competitive BB rates for visitors and employees.
Main point of contact and liaison for approximately 55 employees located at Andover site, answering questions and providing information about health benefits, insurance coverage and payroll.
Created and executed a weekly email newsletter for our site. Reached out to team leads and project managers for content on what their teams were working on as well as announcing visitors to our location, RIM anniversaries and birthdays.
Katie Dinning firstname.lastname@example.org Page Two
ON SEMICONDUCTOR, Boxborough, MA 2006 – 2008
(Previously AMI Semiconductor)
Field Sales Administrator
Managed the NE Sales Office. Administrative sales support for VP – WW Sales, NE Sales Manager, 3 Territory Managers and 3 Field Application Engineers.
Provided reports, updated forecasts, booking and backlog reports, sales leads, follow-up on quotes, and product and delivery information to 75+ customers and 5 sales representative firms so that senior management could track customers’ orders and anticipate future business needs.
Arranged business travel and assisted with meeting and event logistics for quarterly meetings attended by Territory Managers traveling to Boxborough office.
ELMA ELECTRONIC, Chelmsford, MA 2004 – 2006
Sales Administrative Coordinator
Managed the NE Sales Office. Provided administrative sales support for Regional Sales Manager, East Coast Regional Manager, Elma Bustronic and the Field Application Engineer.
Interfaced with 40+ direct customers and 4 representative firms in NE, processing orders, changing orders, preparing various reports, updating forecast information and sales leads providing VP – WW Sales and Territory Managers up-to-date information on customers’ orders and specific business needs.
BRIX NETWORKS, Chelmsford, MA 2003 – 2004
Administrative Assistant, (Contract Position)
Provided administrative support to Finance, Human Resources and Sales Departments.
AXIS COMMUNICATIONS, Chelmsford, MA 2002 – 2003
Marketing Assistant, (Contract Position)
Assisted marketing department with training seminars, updating account management information Supported sales department with customer inquiries and product information.
CONEXANT, Westford, MA
Field Sales Coordinator – Administrative support for VP – Sales, Territory Managers and Field Application Engineers. Coordinated travel arrangements, customer visits, training seminars and special events and assisted with trade shows.
USAIR, Logan Airport, Boston, MA
Sales Representative – Met sales goals of a $25M territory consisting of approximately 200+ travel agency and large corporate accounts. Coordinated and participated in trade shows, key account seminars and special events in the Boston area such as the Longwood Tennis Tournament & Kernwood C.C. golf event.
MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Lowell, MA 01852-(978) 221-8974 -email@example.com
Senior Executive - Business and Manufacturing Operations Experience
Strategic thinking, process improving executive with a strong focus impacting quality, costs, and customer satisfaction. I have demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with all stakeholders in the value chain.
Statistical Process Control
Six sigma green belt certified
AMETEK INC., Aerospace and Defense Division, Wilmington, MA 2001-2013
This $500M division of Ametek is a recognized leader in Aerospace sensor production and technology.
Vice President of Operations - Sensors Business Unit
Responsible for all quality, manufacturing engineering, production and materials activities for this multi-site business including Wilmington, Ma, Costa Mesa, Ca, and Reynosa, Mexico
- · Qualified a new supplier for sensor assemblies generating $1M of annual sales with 40 part numbers
- · Responsible for all six sigma, lean and cost reduction activities for the business unit
- · Relocated in excess of $80M of annual product sales to the Reynosa facility resulting in a 10 to 1 labor savings. The process used for these product line moves is considered a product transition model within the company.
- · Reduced inventory by more than $2,000,000 in the Wilmington facility from 2004 to 2006
- · Qualified a new supplier for sensor brazed assemblies transferring $.7M of sales annually
HOWTEK INC., Hudson, .NH – A $10M digital Imaging Company 2000- 2001
V.P. of Operations
Responsible for all operations including quality, materials and contract manufacturers of all equipment.
NASHUA CORPORATION, Nashua, NH 1979-1999
General Manager, Cartridge Products – A $25M remanufacturer of laser toner cartridges
Held P&L responsibility for the business which remanufactured and marketed laser printer cartridges for the office supplies market.
- · Managed plant operations located in Nogales, Mexico.
- · Sourced empty cartridges worldwide by container load
- Implemented cost reductions that achieved 200% of target
- Reduced quality related field returns from greater than 10% to less than 1.5% of sales
- Improved internal test yields from 65% to 95% with a corresponding reduction in rework
- Reduced inventories from over 120 to less than 45 days of sales
- Reduced product development time from more than one year to less than six months
General Manager, Toner Products Division
Held P&L responsibility for this $55M business unit which manufactured and marketed copier/printer toners for the office supplies market
- Established the first fully integrated manufacturing cell in the business
- Reduced field returns from more than 8% to less than 3% of sales
- Improved direct labor productivity by more than 20%
Director of Technology, Coated products
Directed all product and process development for the Coated Graphics Products and Tape Divisions.
Directed the quality and process improvement efforts for a crisis team at the thin film disk media operation in California. The company was able to sell the business profitably after improvements were implemented.
General Manager, Graphics Products Division
Held P&L responsibility for this $50M business unit which coated thermal, carbonless and dry gum paper products.
- Identified and implemented a 20% reduction of waste and cycle time for direct thermal product.
- Achieved cost reductions exceeding $750,000 per year
Process Engineering Manager, Computer Products Division
Directed all new product, quality and process improvement activities for a $50M business unit that manufactured rigid disk media.
- Directed the start-up of JIT, SPC and improvement teams under the guidance of Dr. W. Edwards Deming
- Led a multi-level cross-functional team of colleagues achieving a 40% cost reduction for savings of $1M annually.
- Improved yields from 45% to 95% while reducing WIP and cycle time
B.S., Chemical Engineering, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
B.S., Mechanical Engineering, University of Lowell, Lowell, MA
M.B.A., Rivier College, Nashua, NH
Ametek Inc. - Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Past President, Lowell Jaycees.
Director, Lowell Jaycees Housing Corporation
Problem Solving Communication Leadership
My project success rate, defined as accuracy of software and meeting the target date, is over 95%, far greater than the software industry success rate cited as between 40%-60%. At my latest position I successfully implemented 14 clients assigned to me. In addition senior management transferred 2 clients whose implementations were stagnating and in jeopardy to me. Both clients completed user acceptance testing and were “live” by their target date.
PL/SQL Analysis/Problem-Solving Integrity
SQL Communication Skills Can-do Attitude
Cascade Style Sheets Project Leadership Independent
“…I can say unequivocally David is the best vendor account manager I have worked with. He and I worked together through some complex technical challenges, and I always felt like we were a complete team… I appreciated his can-do attitude, thoroughness, and sense of humor.”
Michael Greenberg, Raytheon Corporation
“… Dave’s initiatives, significantly lowered the risks and…shortened the timeframe needed to complete the project. ... Dave proved to be a creative
problem solver … and showed the initiative to bring about valuable solutions…. (Dave is) a person of the highest moral caliber and character.”
Paul F. Meagher, President,WCRIB
CyberGrants Inc., Business Analyst/Account Coordinator, February 2005 – April 2013, Andover, MA
- Analyzed client’s business processes and configured CyberGrants software for 14 clients (including Fortune 500 corporations) which led to 14 accurate implementations by client’s target date.
- Designed technical solutions for evolving business needs which led to fewer manual processes for the client and a sense of partnership with client.
- Determined a need for a “Data Migration” how-to document; formed a committee to delineate steps and developed test SQL queries then authored a road-map document for other managers which led to accurate data migrations.
- Wrote PL/SQL scripts to research problems for other managers which led to fewer submissions to the development team to research and faster resolution of problems.
Workers’ Compensation Rating and Inspection Bureau of Massachusetts (WCRIB), Software Applications Manager, September 2000 – April 2003, Boston, MA
- Assessed requirements, designed database and tested software for Data Quality Incentive program which led to successful implementation in 3 months.
- Convinced WCRIB President to implement a testing process which enabled the transition to new software from day one with minimal errors and interruption to daily work.
- Managed 5 person development team and maintained staff morale during the 10 month period when WCRIB transitioned to a new platform/application and staff would be laid off.
“(completion of FSAS) was a tremendous achievement … that many did not believe feasible.… Although it is difficult to single out individuals…, I would like to mention three: 1) David Norman, who joined the project late, unexpectedly assumed the lead role for mainframe applications, and provided the expertise and leadership needed…”
Donald E. Ward, Chief, Planning Methods Division, U.S. Department of Transportation
“…the improvements you have made to OVRS will greatly enhance the system’s efficiency and user friendliness. On behalf of the secretarial staff and security users of OVRS, … thank you.”
Ray Leavitt, Corporate Security, MITRE Corporation
Michael Anthony Associates, Technical Consultant to the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
- Developed an on-line application for the Department of Transitional Assistance to verify participation in MA state work program which enabled Commonwealth to ensure compliance with federal guidelines.
- Developed a series of reports for the Department of Transitional Assistance to determine compliance for federal guidelines which led to continued funding for programs.
Science Applications International Corporation, Project Leader, Cambridge, MA
- Analyzed business requirements for Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) project, Flight Standards and Safety (FSAS) mainframe application which led to the first national, on-line database and reporting system to assess flight safety and standards.
- Conducted brainstorming session for FSAS systems integration test then wrote integration test plan which discovered numerous coding errors that were remedied prior to the release of the mainframe and client-server applications.
- Wrote programming specifications, coded, and tested the Regional Automated Mainframe Planning Software (RAMPS) application, the first automated, on-line FAA inspection program for aircraft and personnel.
MITRE Corporation, Technical Staff/Programmer Analyst, Bedford, MA
- Interviewed senior MITRE management for Milestone Tracking System (MTS) application then designed, coded, and tested MTS which enabled MITRE to produce timely reporting of project milestones to U.S. government and military sponsors.
- Re-engineered, coded and tested the Outgoing Visitor Request System (OVRS) which led to simpler, faster and more accurate data entry, fewer application ABENDs, and significantly higher user satisfaction.
Masters of Education, Tufts University, Medford, MA
Bachelor of Arts, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
Good morning, I am sending this with the request that you share this with others – individuals or organizations – that might have candidates interested in the Museum Teacher positions open at the Tsongas Industrial History Center (TIHC).
The TIHC is a partnership of Lowell National Historical Park and UMass Lowell Graduate School of Education. (http://uml.edu/tsongas/) The posting is recruiting for Museum Teachers - part time positions leading the interactive student programs, and is open through January 16. To view the job description and application instructions, please visit: http://jobs.uml.edu From there you can search job openings and pick "Museum Teacher" from the drop down menu that says "Title of Position."
The application requires the online application form along with submitting a cover letter, resume, and contact information for three references. This is all submitted through the UMass Lowell HR system. If anyone needs help with the system, they can contact the UMass Lowell HR office directly, or after January 5, reach Ellen Anstey at the TIHC at firstname.lastname@example.org.