1. Business dev experts : Candidates with Graduate degree , with 2 years of sales experience. Best in IT sector. Salary : 60K+ . 10 positions
2. Sales reps , Inside sales : Graduate degree , 5 to 7+ years of sales experience in IT, or associated sales. Salary 130K+ , 10 positions
Please note - positions are starting to fill up. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a friend in the market for someone who can do some occasional typing and maybe low-level admin. stuff for me. One attorney has started requesting someone to transcribe his handwritten notes so I'd love to find someone who can handle this work. Rate would be $10/hour. They'd need to be reasonably responsive - able to turn projects around same day they're received for the most part (preferably within 5-ish hours of receipt). So far, average projects have been 15-16 pages of notes or revisions that take about an hour so not super burdensome (and that's basically the level of typing speed required - not super pro, but pretty good). It would be great for a stay at home mom who wants some extra spending $$ or someone with a part time job looking for a little extra. Plese message me for more details
Senior Technical Recruiter | Foliage | Burlington, MA
Mobile | 603-321-0948 | email@example.com
Developing Products with a Difference
Foliage partners with clients to develop life and mission-critical hardware and software products, and helps clients get products to market faster. Our technology strategy and development services are tailored to fit the industries in which we specialize, which include Aerospace, Medical Devices/Services and Industrial Equipment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to express and defend ideas.
• 4+ years of experience writing and tracing test cases and protocols/procedures.
• 3+ years of experience as a member of a cross functional core / CCB team
• Experience providing technical leadership regarding verification and oversight for a team of 4+ testers.
• 4+ years of experience estimating and planning software verification and communicating status efforts in development projects
• Experience developing and applying verification methodologies and the ability to modify and adjust those methodologies as a development project unfolds.
• Experience with various verification strategies and techniques (traceability, structural coverage analysis, automation)
• Experience with 3+ development lifecycle approaches (ie. waterfall, iterative, spiral, agile)
• Experience with the system verification of products that combine hardware and software elements.
• Experience with verification at the unit, discipline (software, EE, ME), integration and system level
• Willingness to travel (locally) up to 50% as needed
• Ability and willingness to mentor Staff and Senior QEs
• A company sense
• Ability to write software using standard programming and scripting languages to support verificaton and automation needs.
• Experience with automation verification.
• Significant experience eliciting and writing software requirements and use cases
• Experience working directly with clients.
• Experience in 2 regulated domain (medical, aerospace)
• Significant experience in the Aerospace industry regulations including experience with FAA development guidelines 8110.x, RTCA DO-178b, DO-160, DO 254, as well as software related consensus standards (AS9100 and AS9115).
• Significant experience in the Medical Device industry regulations including experience with FDA development guidelines (Guidance for Content of Premarket Submissions, General Principles of Software Validation) QSR (21 CFR 820) as well as software related consensus standards (ISO 14971, IEC 62304, IEC 60601, AAMI SW68).
A Principal Quality Engineer is someone who can engage directly with a client, establish credibility with technical staff, and analyze and help refine product or software requirements. This person needs to be capable of interacting with program management as well as leading a QE team or performing hands-on as necessary. This person will contribute directly to the delivery of solutions, while providing leadership as part of the core team, and act as lead of a Foliage QE team assigned to the project.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related discipline.
• 6+ years of experience as a hands-on verification engineer
• 3+ years of experience in a leadership position as a verification lead, including at least 2 years of experience directly interacting with clients/stakeholders.
CTI’s MVSBC Bookkeeping Program Manager will help strengthen small business by providing bookkeeping training and services. We are seeking a self-directed individual for this position as part of the Merrimack Valley Small Business Center. TheBookkeeping Program Manager will provide bookkeeping services to existing small business owners. This individual will have excellent bookkeeping skills, excellent communication skills, be able to develop and maintain relationships, be able to manage daily operations of the bookkeeping business, including implementing a sales and marketing strategy, and handle client billing and collections. This individual will also be able to manage student internships as service level demand increases.
A bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field, required. Five years experience running a successful small business may substitute for education. Experience with QuickBooks, required. Certified or working towards Certified Bookkeeper (CB) designation, required. Bi-lingual (English/ Khmer, Spanish, or Portuguese) applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
CTI’s Microenterprise Retention Specialist will help strengthen small business and create pathways out of poverty through entrepreneurship. We are seeking a self-directed individual for this position as part of the Merrimack Valley Small Business Center. The Microenterprise Retention Specialist will provide technical assistance to existing and prospective small business owners including help in accessing our microloan fund. This individual will have excellent communication skills, be able to develop and maintain relationships, offer counseling and guidance, and be able to evaluate business capacity. A bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or a related field is required (5 years experience may substitute for education). Bi-lingual (English/ Khmer, Spanish, or Portuguese) applicants are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position is a temporary position and will end October 1, 2013; however, there is a possibility that additional funding will be secured to keep the position maintained.