Kevin Willett's blog
We currently looking for Sales Representatives to sell our products solution in this changing environment. Our Sales Representatives offer a variety of Life, Health, Retirement and Long-Term Care products from multiple highly rated carriers, so they can provide solutions driven guidance their clients need. As a Sales Representative, you'll provide a consultative approach to create an innovative solution that best fits the needs of each individual client. A multi-line product portfolio provides an increased ability to cross-sell existing and new clients. With industry leading compensation and the ability to earn well-above industry averages, we believe Insphere has the capability to grow your income faster than you may have ever thought possible. Insphere also invests in your success by providing office, marketing and lead-generation support as well as ongoing training and career development.
Exceptional career opportunities:
National strength and local focus
Industry leading compensation including equity opportunity*
Access to a broad portfolio of highly rated companies
Extended client opportunities through cross selling
Innovative proprietary technology platform
Continued support to grow and diversify your business
*Participation is subject to satisfaction of eligibility requirements and plan terms and
Sales Representative Requirements:
Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product
Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Stable and successful career background
Strong and ethical performance
Coachable and competitive spirit
Passion for making a difference in the community
Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information such as selling strategies and marketing information. Maintain customer sales records, using automated systems as well as Excellent time-management and phone skills.
Please send your resume to Kevin@friendsofkevin.com
Michael T. Przekaza, II
27 Evergreen Drive
Goffstown, NH 03045
Objective: To utilize my knowledge and previous experience to obtain a full time Engineering position in a progressive company.
Summer 2013 Services Engineer
Kiva Systems (An Amazon.com company) N. Reading, MA
- Facilitated first “Go Live” installation of robots, pre-configured servers, and workstations at Amazon’s Seattle location on $ 5M plus robotics storage system.
- Supported new product development thru on-site hardware and software integration during initial system deployment and coordinated incoming and outgoing Kiva shipments at 500K square foot facility, also utilized FMEA
- Managed 15 workers during onsite manufacture of 410 mobile shelving units
Jan 2013 – May 2013 Project Manager, NCSU Senior Design Warehouse Storage Efficiency Project
Lenovo Computers Whitsett, NC
- Elected Project Manager for group of three seniors tasked with improving storage efficiency and capacity through put at Lenovo’s 240,000 sq. ft distribution facility.
- Successfully implemented multi-stage project with $30,000 budget to increase bulk pallet capacity by 11.2% from analyzing 1.5 M data points and Lean Six Sigma tools.
Summer 2012 Technical Intern - Systems Operations and Support Analyst
Fidelity Investments/ Veritude Merrimack, NH
- Provided phone, email, and monitoring support for infrastructure and end-user issues working with multiple support teams through jMagic (proprietary to Fidelity) and HP Service Manager.
- Facilitated conference calls between Support and Software Engineer and non technical staff to mitigate Operations and software issues.
Summer 2011 Technical Compatibility/ Quality Intern
Burndy LLC Manchester, NH
- Provided Excel and Visual Basic expertise for developing tooling app based on experiential test data.
- Aided and provided customer complaint support for heat shrink splice kit using Tenney Industrial Ovens, tensile machine, and additional test equipment.
Summer 2010 Project Quality Management Intern
Structure Tone Inc. Boston, MA
- Confirmed as-built conditions and final punch list compliance with construction documents for a substantial 18-floor renovation of high-end tenant office space within The Prudential Center, one of Boston’s most iconic high-rise landmarks.
- Assisted in troubleshooting startup of HVAC and mechanical equipment to ensure implementation schedule and equipment integrity
Summer 2009 Technical Intern II
BAE Systems, Nashua, NH
- Provided CAD program support of various projects through the Design and Drafting Department. Also created wiring schematics.
- Worked with Product Data Manager and Pro-Engineer to fulfill these duties.
- Intern Team Project on ergonomic / human workplace productivity project was selected as one of the top three intern projects of the year.
Michael T. Przekaza, II
Education North Carolina State University
BS Industrial Systems Engineering, Class of 2013
Yellow Belt Certification Lean Six Sigma certification.
Institute of Industrial Engineers Member.
Courses of special interest:
- Quality Control
- Deterministic Modeling
- Stochastic Modeling
- Engineering Economic Analysis
- Computer Modeling for Industrial Engineers
- Production and Logistics
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Automation Engineering
- AutoDesk Inventor
- RS Logix
- Lindo, ARENA, and MSFT Access/ SQL
- Excel and Office Suite
- Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
- Familiar with Linux and MySql
- GCode, C++, and HTML proficiencies
- Experience with Allen Bradley, PLCs
Honors and Activities
- 2014 Member MIT Enterprise Forum – Member of RFID Planning Circle
- 2014 Member Manchester NH Young Professionals Network
- 2014 Member Boston Networking Club
- 2012- Present Member of Institute of Industrial Engineers
- 2010 Monster.com Leadership Conference Award Group Winner and Individual Winner
- 2007-2010 Division 1 Student Athlete, Caterpillar Scholar Athlete
- 2007 NCSU Concrete Canoe Competition- Finished in top 25 %
- 2007 FIRST Robotics Regional Competition (FRC) Winner- Team 501, The PowerKnights
- 2005-2007 FRC Veteran Member and Drive Team Member
- 2007 FRC Team General Motors Industrial Design Award
- 2005 (2x) FRC Team Kleiner Perkins Caufield and Byers Entrepreneurial Award
- 2005 FRC Team Chairman’s Award
- 2006, 2007 NHSCA All-American 2x, Two Sport All-State Athlete
- Running and physical fitness
I would like to congratulate my friend Patricia from Back to Health Muscular Therapy on the 15th anniversary of her office in Dr
I would like to congratulate my friend Patricia from Back to Health Muscular Therapy on the 15th anniversary of her office in Dracut. She is very appreciative of the support she has received and would like to thank you all by offering members of the Friends of Kevin networking group a $10 savings to celebrate. Congratulations my friend. Please check out her page athttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Back-to-Health-Muscular-Therapy/343111049133296
I am working with a great firm in Londonderry, NH called The Angus Group Insurance Agency (http://www.angusinsurance.com) and they are looking to add a member to the team. The position is in insurance sales and is called a Producer. This position requires the candidate to train, take classes and obtain licenses (in personal and commercial insurance) to sell Insurance which the firm would facilitate and fund. We are looking for a highly motivated (hungry), energetic, extremely outgoing individual with basic office/computer skills and at least a HS diploma who is willing to work hard for huge payoffs in 3-5 years. If you or any of your contacts knows of someone who might be interested I'd love to hear from them.
I would like to invite you to be a guest on the Friends of Kevin Radio Show. The Show is live on Blog Talk Radio. The format of the program is a business interview radio show. The segment will last 15 minutes and I ask each guest to provide me with 10 questions to use for the interview. Here are the major benefits of being a guest.
1. The show streams live on Blog Talk Radio to give you maximum exposure.
2. Guests can call in to the show from anywhere in the country.
3. You can use the interview to position yourself as an expert in your field.
4. You will receive a MP3 file that you can use to promote your business.
5. I share the segment on social media with my over 11,000 followers
The cost for the studio time to be a guest is only $25. This is a great and affordable way to promote your business. Please call me at 978-995-1743 or email me at Kevin@friendsofkevin.com to schedule your show.
1 Blossom Lane, Merrimack, NH 03054
Enthusiastic, hardworking and self-motivated television/broadcasting professional attuned to ever-changing needs of business. A leader with expertise in marketing, television, commercial traffic, national sales and advertising. History of effective interaction and relationship management with sales professionals, rep firms and agencies. Extremely detail oriented. Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Excellent team-building skills.
Market Research, Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint)
Wide Orbit Media Tracking & Revenue Software. Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Pagemaker) Quark Xpress, Lotus Notes.
•Eisenberg, Vital & Ryze Advertising
Manchester, NH 1/2013 – 7/2013
Responsibilities of Media Buyer include working closely with client and agency team to understand client's business objectives & advertising strategy develop media plans and set budget. Perform market research & provide analysis to determine brand and target market for client campaign, while developing evaluation techniques for campaigns and monitor effectiveness. Present & propose media planning schedules to client. Negotiate with media reps to obtain best rates & contracts and the most appropriate media spaces for advertising.
• Spectrum Marketing Companies
Manchester, NH 9/2011 – 12/2012
Responsibilities of Marketing Specialist include implementing marketing communication programs and campaigns for over 90 (and growing) Boy Scouts of America Councils nationwide. Manage the daily workflow of the Boy Scout of America as well as other client projects to ensure projects are on time, on budget, and on strategy while taking ownership of said projects to ensure the success of the team. Coordinate and represent brand promotion, as well as assist in advertising proposals and graphic design.
• WMUR-TV – Hearst Television
Manchester, NH & Charlotte, NC
5/2002 – 2/2011
Commercial Traffic & Continuity Specialist | Program Administrator,
Responsibilities of Commercial Traffic & Continuity Specialist include assigning appropriate commercials from agencies and local/regional clients on the station’s daily television log. Reporting to the station’s National Sales Manager, responsible for supervising the assistants at Eagle Television Sales in 5 different offices nationwide.
Responsibilities of Program Administrator include daily calls to Neilsen Media Research to report retitling changes in programming. Check & print the station’s daily log. Maintain the station’s daily program schedule and make sure that all other media outlets get any revisions by their deadlines (ie: TV Guide, Nielsen Media Research, newspapers, etc.).
From 4/2010-2/2011 responsible for formatting all the programming for 10 Hearst owned stations out of the (new) traffic hub in Charlotte, NC. Maintain all ABC, NBC, CW, THIS TV network changes. Maintain all syndicated, as well as local formats for all the stations.
Springfield, MA 9/1999 – 4/2002
National Sales Assistant,
Maintained all paid programming, national commercial orders by way of national rep firm and overflow of local commercial orders as well as assisting the traffic manager and department with commercial traffic, programming and log reconciliation. Named “Employee of the Month” in March of 2000. Left company in Feb. of 2001 to move to New Hampshire, was immediately asked to return as interim traffic manager (due to her being permanently disable) to convert entire commercial traffic database to a new traffic system.