Kevin Willett's blog
Back to Health is a muscle and massage therapy studio in Dracut. Call 978-957-9560 for your massage treatment for injuries, relaxation, flexibility.
"I suffer from multiple pain conditions and have been coming to Back to Health for over a year. Patti is the most empathetic massage therapist who has worked with me. She has a unique approach where she looks at how certain trigger points or issues with one part of the body can impact things many others may not know were related. Because of this, Patti isn't just working to relieve a symptom, but actively trying to keep the symptom from popping back up shortly after I leave. She is able to point out areas of my back that I didn't realize were problems and after a treatment I feel significantly better than when I walked in."
Just sending you out this quick note to let you know how pleased i am with your services.I've been going to see you for a couple of years now approx once a month, for several different issues. In my case probably related to my work. Being the owner of a construction company i need to stay in complete health and fitness. And when i have an achy muscle or joint no matter what it is or where it is you seam to find a way to fix it, along with good advise for stretching, icing and what to do and what not to do.I've been to see you for issues from head to toe literally neck pain, lower back, shooting pain in the ribs, torn hamstring, shoulder pain, and foot pain.And i truelly believe in your major concern with hip correction. "if your hips crooked, your crooked, get fixed!"So, to make a long story short, THANK YOU!"
"I work in front of a PC for several hours a day, and even though I try to take all the precautions to avoid discomfort and injury, I often "tweak" my neck and end up with tightness and pain all the way from my collarbone and shoulder blade up to my scalp behind my ear.
Before I started seeing Patti, I would suffer with reduced mobility and pain in my neck for weeks at a time. Patti is able to release the tight muscles in my neck and relieve the pain in a single session. She targets the kinks and knots and works them out with just the right amount of pressure. A complete, relaxing neck massage calms the muscles down and keeps them from tightening up again.
I have learned a lot from her about the way my muscles work, and how to keep healthy."
AKM Graphics LLC the home of comic strip Becka & Dre and their crazy friends. Andre does illustrations for books and T-Shirts. He is currently also working on setting up an online store with AKM apparel.
See more of Becca and Dre and all of Andre's work at http://www.akmgraphics.com/
On March 12-14, 2015, the National Christian Forensics and Communications Association (NCFCA) will be holding a National Qualifying Speech and Debate Tournament at Gordon College in Wenham, MA. Our league believes in using community judges to give feedback to our students.
Over 400 students will be coming from all parts of the country to compete this week. We would like to ask you to help us by serving as a community judge and inviting people from your school, church, service groups, business associates, friends and neighbors to also come for this event.
You can pick a single time slot to judge, or multiple slots as your schedule allows. Each round will take about 3 hours of your time. This will include a brief orientation about the events, the round itself, and time to complete your evaluations. Snacks and/or a light meal will be provided. No experience is necessary! Judges must be 18 years or older and out of high school to judge.
Our national organization has a website to make registering to judge easy:
To register to judge, go to: www.ncfcajudges.com. Once you are there, click anywhere on the map. Select “MA National Open” as the tournament and follow the directions to register. If you’d like to hear what other judges are saying, go to http://www.ncfca.org/testimonials/community/
With 11 separate speech events, and 2 different types of debate, we need over 600 Community Judge Volunteers!!
Thank you for your support as we strive to raise the next generation of communicators as leaders in our country!
Jean-Paul G. Boucher
8 Fox Meadow Road | Nashua, NH 03060 | (603) 459-4570 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/pub/jean-paul-boucher/66/864/2a7/
Summary of Qualifications
Hands-on operations leader with an exemplary track record in achieving revenue, cost, productivity, and production goals within manufacturing, distribution and service oriented industries. Specific areas of expertise include:
-Operational Leadership & Oversight -Staff Recruiting & Development
-Business Process Engineering -Production/Manufacturing
-Project Management -Mechanical Design
-Customer/Field Service -ISO, OSHA, DOT, Safety & Regulatory Compliance
-Contract Administration -Budget Management
-Emergency Planning -Facility/Preventative Maintenance
-Inventory/Vendor Management - Purchasing
SEQUENCE BIOTECH, LLC, Amherst, NH 2013-Present
Designer and manufacturer of liquid handling multichannel pipettors and accessories.
Production Manager – Contract Position
Manage and prioritize production work flow process to assemble, retrofit, re-purpose and inspect the Vision Series multichannel pipettor. Oversee service and repair depot responsible for calibration and repair of multichannel pipettors to meet the needs of the customer. Investigate prototype applications and document for further engineering analysis. Identify inventory reorder levels based on current production orders. Implemented 5S methodologies in equipment production area.
Pennichuck Water, Merrimack, NH 2002-2013
Pennichuck is engaged primarily in the collection, storage, treatment and distribution and sale of potable water, serving the City of Nashua, New Hampshire and 10 surrounding municipalities located in southern NH with an estimated population of 110,000.
Handled day-to-day divisional operations and staff functions. Scheduled technical production functions for all company owned and operated water systems and contract operations. Provide leadership and guidance to a staff of up to 29, performing activities to meet the service needs of customers. Ensure compliance with all NH Public Utilities Commission rules and standards, coordinating the scheduling and completion of residential, commercial, and industrial meter reading, periodic testing of meters and backflow testing. Specific accomplishments as follows:
- Project Management - Managed a $1.5M project incorporating internal and external labor to upgrade meters and remote reading equipment to increase production reading rate. Project highlights include implementation 1 year ahead of schedule, consistent revenue stream, 30% reduction in unpaid balances and meter reading labor savings of 30 man days per month.
- Operational Leadership/Staff Development - Changed staff culture incorporating an environment of proactive responsibility in which technicians make decisions based on the priorities of the their daily production workload. Results are increased morale, respect among co-workers, superior customer service and productivity increase of 15%.
- Production/Project Management – Managed $130K project to upgrade meter lab testing equipment and inventory storage. Designed production process flow for meter testing. Designed physical layout of production meter lab and related inventory support storage structures. Solicited and managed external contract labor for meter lab facilities upgrade. Project highlights include 60% increase in meter testing capacity, identifiable stages of the meter test/rebuild production process and reduced quarterly inventory variance.
Q-Peak, Inc., Bedford, MA
Designer of custom high power laser systems for research and development.
Mechanical Engineering Supervisor
Supervised personnel activities and project management functions for the design and build of commercial and R&D lasers from initial prototype through to final design. Prioritized project and workflow assignments, aligning resources and staff to meet changing project and design demands.
- Redesigned prototype laser to a customer’s specific manufacturing operation. Reviewed customer criteria and create budget, design and fabrication timeline. Assigned technical staff to design and detail custom commercial laser. Reviewed design and managed vendors assigned to fabricate laser components. Assigned technical staff to assemble and debug laser. Submitted laser to senior engineering for final validation. Assigned staff to custom crate and ship laser to customer destination.
Chomerics North America, Woburn, MA
Leading global manufacturer of EMI (electromagnetic interference) shielding materials.
Redesign existing production equipment to improve functionality and reliability. Provided manufacturing support in the areas of design, repair and maintenance of production equipment, tools and fixtures. Managed and guided external custom manufacturing equipment designers for the prototype and final design of in-line manufacturing equipment (machines).
- Designed and implemented manufacturing cells to manage increased production demand of key customers. Utilized product forecasting to create manufacturing processes, developed procedures and acquire equipment to meet customer product demand.
Atrium Medical Corporation, Hudson, NH
World-class provider of the global healthcare community, engaged in the design, manufacture, and marketing of quality and innovative cardiovascular, thoracic and vascular surgical products.
Senior Project Engineer
Design equipment, fixtures and prototype tooling for use on the vascular product production line. Designed product packaging from prototype phase to production. Oversaw workforce-planning functions for assigned manufacturing and facility support activities.
- Identified critical manufacturing clean room deficiencies, targeting procedures and equipment leading to the potential contamination of the clean room environment. Corrected equipment deficiencies and redesigned manufacturing procedures to address product movement in and out of clean room environment. Maintained clean room integrity with no down time.
Education & Professional Development
Bachelor of Science, Technical Management (Cum Laude)
Southern New Hampshire University, Manchester, NH
Associate of Science, Electro-Mechanical Drafting
New Hampshire Technical College, Nashua, NH
John Mason Institute
PMP (Project Management Professional Candidate), Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Microsoft Project
Drinking Water Supply Facilities Certified Grade D3 (Massachusetts)
Certified Backflow Prevention Device Inspector
MINITAB | MUNIS | SYNERGEN | ClickSoftware | CAD (2D/3D)
Zoning Board of Adjustment, City of Nashua, NH – Active Member
96 10th Street ■ Lowell MA 01850 ■ 978-937-0693 ■ email@example.com
Seasoned professional in media, higher education, and museum institutions. Trained students, faculty, and staff on media and online learning technologies. Supported, developed, and designed media technology and instruction materials. I’m a skilled liaison who can take complex technology material and translate it for the layperson. My wide range of experiences allows me the versatility to be both the wizard behind the curtain and the ambassador on the front lines of any organization. I'm dedicated to making a positive impact on the world through education, outreach, and community engagement.
Lesley University, Cambridge, MA
Master of Arts, Interdisciplinary Studies
Degree that combined Creative Arts in Learning and Technology in Education disciplines
UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS LOWELL, Lowell, MA
Bachelor of Arts, Psychology
WILDLIFE ACOUSTICS, INC, Concord, MA 2013 - 2014
Order Fulfillment & Quality Assurance Coordinator
- Installed firmware updates and minor mechanical upgrades to digital recorders as needed
- Fulfilled customer orders for mammal and reptile bioacoustical devices
- Performed quality inspections and run electronic diagnostics on merchandise
- Supervised inventory and quality control
- Voluntarily created policies and procedures manual for shipping department
NEW ENGLAND SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (NECB), Boston, MA 2010 - 2011
- Collaborated with faculty subject matter experts for online college course development
- Facilitated and implemented courses using Epic's proprietary platform
- Oversaw the purchase of video equipment and recorded faculty lectures for website
- Designed and created online video instruction guide for students and faculty
CAMBIUM LEARNING TECHNOLOGIES, Natick, MA 2009 - 2010
- Created online tutorials for school districts using Lectora lesson development software
- Achieved instructional design of graphic, audio, and video files before deadlines
BENTLEY UNIVERSITY, Waltham, MA 2008 - 2009
Senior Instructional and Media Online Specialist:
- Directed technical support of 13 hybrid-online classes and 80 smart classrooms
- Supervised, trained, and mentored staff of 20 students
- Installed and updated software and hardware in classrooms
- Served on Conversation Partnership program mentoring new foreign language students
MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Cambridge, MA 2006
Project Coordinator for MIT Museum:
- Co-led pioneering educational game for Teachers Education Program and MIT Museum
- Researched and designed interactive game content
- Recruited and presented to college and high school students
- Conducted surveys and monitored student feedback
- Co-presented at Microsoft-MIT iCampus initiative forum
LESLEY UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, MA 1994 - 2006
Technical Resources Coordinator:
- Supervised and problem solved media technologies across the university
- Trained and guided students and faculty on their media projects
- Supervised and mentored library work students
- Designed media operation and policy instructions
- Managed supply and repair orders with vendors
COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP & SERVICE
CHATTER BY THE CHARLES, MIT-based Toastmasters Club, Cambridge, MA
Vice President of Public Relations
LOWELL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CENTER, Lowell, MA
Board member, Outreach and Membership
WATERWORKS MUSEUM, Boston, MA
Tour facilitator, videographer, Marketing Committee member