Kevin Willett's blog
Robert J. Kulp
firstname.lastname@example.org | (413)-834-0310 | www.linkedin.com/in/robertjkulp
Dedicated Software Developer with a passion for problem solving. Adaptable to dynamic situations, and willing to go the extra mile to meet deadlines. Eager to learn and grow.
Knowledge & Skill Areas:
✓ Software Development & OOP
✓ Complex Problem Solving
✓ Debugging & Troubleshooting
✓ Testing & Documentation
✓ Research & Self-Teaching
Tools: Adobe Flash, Flash Builder, Eclipse, Perforce, Jira, Bugzilla, PuTTY
- Implemented a core client framework using the Robotlegs AS3 library, smoothing conversion of three Java games to Flash, which cut development time in half
- Designed and built the AS3 client for “Carnival Critters,” working closely with server engineers and artists, hitting deadline and creating one of the top 3 games on the Gamesville site
- Built a dynamic animation system, allowing artists to add new animations within Flash without the need for programmer hookup, easing development flow
- Worked on three Facebook games simultaneously, easing workload for other engineers
- Created and implemented a “Mugshot” system for Where In the World is Carmen Sandiego? through which artists could create various facial components in Flash, and have them be dynamically arranged in the game
- Converted TorqueScript code into C++ components for Torque-2D-based iPhone game, Attack of the Dust Bunnies, greatly improving frame rate
Software Engineer Lycos Gamesville, Waltham, MA 2011 - 2014
Software Engineer / QA Blue Fang Games, Waltham, MA 2010 - 2011
QA Demiurge Studios, Cambridge, MA 2009 - 2010
Software Engineer / QA Blue Omega Entertainment, Annapolis, MD 2008 - 2009
QA Day 1 Studios, Sparks, MD 2008
Full Sail Real World Education - Bachelor of Science Degree in Game Design & Development
Greenfield Community College - Certificate of Multimedia Design
Jennifer L. Breen
(603) 674-5665 email@example.com
Tech-savvy, knowledgeable Administrative Specialist with 11+ years of comprehensive office experience, focusing on Administrative Support and Office Management. Provides superior customer service and wide-ranging high-level Administrative support within the Government and private industry. A proactive, detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organizational, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills. Excels at working independently, as well as within a team environment. Currently enrolled in the 2015 Technical Writing Program at Middlesex Community College.
Currently holds an active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Conflict Minerals (3GT) Research (EU RoHS and REACH)
- ERP Systems (Agile PLM, Oracle & SAP)
- MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Supply Chain Management
- Project Management
- Graphics Management
- Subcontracts Support
- SharePoint Database Administration
American Science and Engineering – Contractor Contract 2014
Procurement Coordinator, Billerica, MA
- Initiated and tracked supplier responses required to determine compliance with Conflict Minerals, investigated and expedited responses with unfavorable indicators for thousands of parts, encompassing initial REACH (EU) and RoHS supplier compliance interaction.
- Provided the administrative tactical support needed for the roll out of AS&E's Conflict Minerals program, as well as parallel coordinating REACH and RoHS supply and gathering crucial supplier information related to specific RoHS, REACH and Conflict Minerals polices.
- Coordinated and managed responses for thousands of parts from a complex Progress Report spreadsheet by transforming data into thorough charts with Excel.
- Saved AS&E over $2K in additional outside contracting assistance by researching inquiries using Agile PLM, Oracle and Google, resulting in fewer parts needing to be analyzed.
- Provided additional assistance and support to the Supply Chain Manager (additional research and communication with outside suppliers to maintain on-schedule completion and delivery of product lines).
us aIR fORCE – GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR 2013
(MANTECH INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION)
Administrative Specialist, Hanscom AFB, MA
- SharePoint Administrator/Site Owner responsible for adding/editing/maintaining site content, site permissions, uploading presentations/documents for editing by the operations manager and team members.
- Administrative support for the Data and Integration Operations Manager. Responsibilities included calendar/schedule coordination, meeting arrangements, presentation/document editing, data tracking, and meeting preparation/execution. Maintained time and attendance records for Civilian Employees, which included entering/editing timecards, ensuring employees complete and submit them, and are certified on time for payment.
- Distributed information to team members by uploading and editing official Records Management documents on SharePoint as the Functional Area Records Manager (FARM) for the Division, which entailed interviewing, assisting and instructing team members on how to properly manage their individual file plans.
utc Aerospace systems – contractor contract 2012
(superior Technical resources)
Supply Chain Administrator, Westford, MA
- Compiled SAP training exercise manuals including material from all of supply chain to support the transition effort from a former ERP system (Oracle) to a new one (SAP).
- Entered Request for Quotes (RFQs) into the ERP for processing by the buyer. Prepared RFQ packages including letters, parts specifications, drawings and documentation for the Subcontracts department. Maintained complex Excel spreadsheets for quote status and response. Followed up with suppliers regarding their quotes and refers to the Optics Buyer as needed.
- Supported a major government Small Business Audit in the middle of a company merger assuring specific purchase orders were in compliance with company regulations. Assisted in researching specific suppliers to obtain critical information needed for the audit. Audit was successful.
- General file management and record retention duties
- Recognized by the company Compliance Manager for excellent work.
us air force – government contractor 2010 - 2011
(dynamics research corporation and odyssey systems)
Acquisition Management Analyst, Hanscom AFB, MA
Administrator III, Hanscom AFB, MA
- Served as communication liaison for the Division Chief by coordinating his ever-changing calendar for effective time management, scheduling interdepartmental meetings, and organizing his frequent business travel itineraries through DTS (Defense Travel System). Processed travel expense reports for Division Chief and senior leadership, which resulted in 100% reimbursement for Military and Civilian Personnel. Initialized and trouble-shooted video teleconferencing and web-sharing capabilities for meetings, which saved a significant amount on leadership traveling expenses.
- Scheduled multiple computer training classes for Military personnel and Government employees on base. Coordinated with the educational training center on base to confirm venue. Worked closely with the training vendor to ensure all equipment and materials were available for each course. Persistently monitored and kept accurate records through MS Excel of student attendance by contacting them through e-mail and/or phone regarding their assigned courses.
- Created Workflow Process Maps for instructor-led Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) courses on base, which provided an accurate assessment of how much time was spent in each course on each topic. Facilitated brainstorming of ideas with the instructor on how to clearly and efficiently present the material in the future.
- Conceptualized and designed presentations, posters and signs to be used by senior leadership for Organization publicity, team-building applications and visual representation of concepts that were presented in a high-level Government meeting.
BAE Systems 2003 – 2009
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, Hudson, NH (2006 – 2009)
- Coordinated visitor processing (classified and unclassified), prepared and retained detailed visitor records, and monitored access control through use of government-approved badging system.
- Managed the facility front lobby as the Receptionist by serving as the main point of contact
for all building occupants with friendliness, sensitivity, and discretion.
- Researched clearance information for incoming visitors using various adjudication systems
(SIMS, JPAS), which ensured smooth visitor processing and quicker entry into the facility.
- Used SharePoint to post Security document updates to team members, which helped provide current information to senior leadership.
- Assisted in participating in successful Staff Assistance Visits (SAVs) for multiple facilities by inspecting classified areas for proper maintenance and government compliance. Compiled
detailed reports of each SAV to assist site security personnel in making the changes needed
to be in compliance.
Administrative Assistant – DASALS/Precision Targeting, Nashua, NH (2003 – 2006)
- Arranged cost-saving travel options for team members online and by phone. Prepared, submitted and tracked travel expense reports for team members, which resulted in 100% billing reconciliation and reimbursement for team members. Provided administrative support to two program managers by answering phones, scheduling meetings, and arranging conference room reservations via Outlook.
- Assisted in planning, preparing and coordinating major program-related events for team members and customers, both Government and private industry.
- Bachelor of Arts in English; Keene State College
- Technical Writing Certificate; Middlesex Community College (beginning January, 2015)
- AGILE PLM and Oracle training; American Science & Engineering
- SharePoint Site Owner Certification and Advanced SharePoint Courses; Hanscom AFB, MA
- UTC Aerospace Systems; various required SAP training classes (online and classroom-led)
- Adult Learning Center; Microsoft Office courses (Excel 2010 & Word 2010)
- New Horizons Computer Learning Center; MS Office Suite Certificate Program
KURT BOURGEOIS 20 Roosevelt Ave #14 Hudson NH 03051 firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: (508) 202-8343
RF Specialist Senior RF Technician Microwave Repair Technician Broadcast Repair Technician
Analog and Digital Production Technician Engineering Technician IPC610A certified
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: Extensive experience as an Electronics Technician in the field of RF and Microwave electronics, primarily within the DC - 40GHz frequency range. Skilled in a wide range of test and troubleshooting scenarios, from Component through System levels. Familiar with a wide array of varied manufacturer's equipment used in Microwave test and troubleshooting: Oscilloscopes (Digital and Analog), Multimeters, Signal Generators, Vector Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, RF Power Meters, LCR Bridges. Programmed computer driven automatic test equipment setup and operation, both PC and UNIX based. IPC610 certified soldering techniques, both through hole and Surface Mount. Working from Schematics, Wiring Diagrams, Visual Drawings, Test Procedures, and Engineering Change Orders (ECOs). Interfaced with Engineering to initiate changes based on production needs.
2012 – 2014: Hittite: RF Specialist: Complete programming, set up and calibration of ATE stands for P1dB, Ip3, S Parameters, Threshold, Switching Speed and Noise Figure on MMIC parts in an Engineering lab. Evaluation board populate and debug, die probing, ESD die zap testing, creating pivot tables in excel, analyzing Engineering and validation data with no supervision.
2011-2012: Mercury Computers: RF test and repair tech. Test, tune, and repair (to component level) on navy SATCOM RX in the 20+ GHz range, REF and RX LO inputs. Measurements taken, spurs, gain flatness, IF output, temp cycling, spurious harmonics, current and more.
2011: M/A COM: Automatic and manual testing of MMIC ic's up to the 40GHz range, direct IQ modulators, switches, receivers, amps, repairing fixtures.
2008-2010: - DTC division of COBHAM: Designated repair to component level on internet controlled video (MBOX4), (body wear AV), and stationary wireless RF-microwave audio, video and data transmission and reception in the L, S and C band frequency range with power levels from 100 mW through 5W (20dbm through 37+dBm). Both analog and digital (palladium2 TX and RX) modulation in various bandwidths narrow and DVBT with 8, 10, or 16 channels and 2 audio channels. Unlimited versatility through control software for customers in military , DOJ, FBI and homeland security.
2007-2008: - MRC: Test, troubleshoot and repair TV broadcast transmitters and receivers to component level in the 2, 7, 12, 18 and 23GHz frequency range with power levels from +18 to +33 dBm. Module testing of RF power amps, multipliers, IF filters, IF limiter amps, YIG oscillators and power supply's. Testing of complete systems TX to RX analog and digital modems, VRMs 16 and 64 QAM, 19.39 Mbs high definition video. Generation of documents and procedures in word. Interfacing with customers concerning their repairs.
2006-2007: - Acoustic Technology Inc. Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level on 1600 and 3200 Watt class D audio amplifiers for wireless early warning systems on military bases and civilian applications. On site field service up-star and troubleshooting when necessary. Fixture design, radio programming, customer support, complete in-house full power testing. Software and firmware programming, IC programming. Field service start-up and troubleshooting on complete systems.
2004 - 2005: - Teradyne Corp.: Test, troubleshoot, and repair to component level microwave modules needed to form the high level assemblies used in the FLEX, CATALYST and LEGACY test systems. Responsible for repair and rework of all modules in the High Volume Test Dept. Frequencies ranging in the DC - 8GHz range (modulated or CW.) Worked closely with Design Engineering to debug new products, test software, and assorted bench issues.
2003 - TDI Inc.: Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level on all of EMC Corp switching power supplies (56V, 12V and 5V) and the SYM 6 battery charging circuit for 48 VDC 4 battery back-up system. Failure analysis on customer returns. Worked closely with Engineering Dept to debug new products and generate procedures. All work performed with a minimum of supervision.
2002 - Northstar Corp: Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level on color and monochrome mobile Global Positioning satellite tracking system for marine and aviation purposes. Performed component level repair and rework such as multipin IC desoldering, repopulation, reprogramming and retest. Hired specifically to troubleshoot and repair 952 units returned from previous vendor. Personally repaired 50% of said units in a four-month period.
2001 - Bose Corp: Test, troubleshoot and repair to component level with no supervision all 45 products on the Bose label line, (audio and RF circuit boards.) Trouble shooting test equipment in the production area, along with other fixtures on that line. Direct interfacing with quality control to insure vendor consistency on parts.
Four-year technical school education majoring in Communications Electronics, encompassing: Electronics; Basic through Advanced Theory. Operational Amplifiers, Phase Locked Loop oscillators, Digital/Analog and Analog/Digital Conversion, Comparators, Mixers, Modulation Schemes, Transmission Lines, Impedance Matching, Antennas and Antenna design. Microwave Oscillators, Gunn Diodes, Waveguide, Microwave Detectors, Inter-Digital filters, Multipliers, Digitally Controlled Power Amps.
Certified Radio and TV repair: Minuteman Vocational Technical Lexington MA
Circuit analysis : Middlesex Community College, Lowell Ma, GPA: 3.75
__________________CHRISTOPHER THATCHER LORD_______________
Home address: 83 Sandra Lane North Andover, MA 01845 978-984-5253
Alternate Address: 229 Water Street Portsmouth, RI 02871 401-714-5946
Chris is an experienced educator with demonstrated instructional, management and leadership skills as a principal, assistant principal, education technology consultant, teacher and coach. Working with School Improvement Councils, Instructional Leadership Teams and various special groups of educators, parents and students, he has brought a variety of data-driven solutions to the youth in schools where he has worked. These solutions include performance based diploma systems, personal learning plans for all students through advisory, electronic master scheduling for over 40 high schools, web-based parent portals, on-line grade books for teachers and much more. Expertise encompasses:
- Superior communication skills in writing, reading for meaning, listening and speaking
- Adopted and widely publicized a school-wide mission statement with specific learning expectations aligned to standards within each course. Established an Honor Code, updated the Attendance Policy and developed yearly School Improvement Plans
- Planned and implemented the Rhode Island Educator Evaluation System (2010-2012) and the Massachusetts Educator Evaluation System (2012-2014)
- Presenter for the NEASC Showcase School Presentations in December 2007 on Student Work Calibration Protocols and October 2010 on Standards Based Report Cards and Model Individual Learning Plans and Advisory Program (and Presented same to League of Innovative Schools in 2011)
- Expanded participation of parent groups for Open House, monthly parent meetings, Pot Luck Dinners, Family Fun Day, FIRST DAY! for Freshmen and their parents, Step Up Night of for incoming 8th graders, etc. and events like “An Evening with the Principal” at family homes.
- International Student Exchange Program with Hengshui High School in Hebei, China
- Youth Enrichment Seminar (Student Driven Advisory), Andover High School
- Visionary 7 Plus "H Block" High School Schedule Proposed for 2015-16
- Upward Bound Congressional Recognition for Outstanding Service
- Rhode Island High School Principal of the Year Finalist
- Upward Bound Rhode Island Principal’s Association Executive Board Member
- State of Rhode Island English Language Learner Advisory Council
- League of Innovative Schools Presentation on Advisory/Electronic Individual Learning Plans
- NEASC Showcase High School Presentation on High School Standards Based Reporting
- Rhode Island Principal’s Association Presenter on NEASC/PBGR
- NEAS&C Accreditation Team, Assistant Chair in Two High Schools
- Rhode Island Multi-cultural Education Enrichment Program Award
- Rhode Island Parent Information Network’s Principal of the Year
- Doctoral Dissertation on teacher/administrator relationships and climate in high schools
High School Principal, Assistant Superintendent, Superintendent, Education Consultant, Professor in Higher Ed
Name: Rufiya Blank
Business Names: DeveZon Floral Design & Creation
Location: Western Avenue Lofts, Loft 218
I’m Baxter, an older gentleman who might look a little grumpy, but is pure sweetness inside! I’m twelve years young, and while I’ve mellowed in my mature age, I still enjoy playing with my favorite toys from time to time. When I not playing, you can usually find me snoozing and lounging in one of the comfy beds here at HSFN. Since I am mellow most of the time I need a home with adults only. I have lived with other pets before though, and probably wouldn’t mind doing so again. I promise I won’t ask for much from you, and know that I’ll make my new family a wonderful companion. Come meet me, and while you’re at it give me some chin scratches if you don’t mind- they’re my favorite! The Humane Society is located at 24 Ferry Road- I hope to see you soon.
To adopt these pets, contact the Humane Society for Greater Nashua (HSFN), 24 Ferry Road, Nashua. Hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday noon to 5 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The shelter is closed every Wednesday. Keep an eye at www.hsfn.org for more information, available pets, and to download applications. Or call (603) 889-2275 with any questions.
Hi everyone! I’m Emmett, a four year old Lab mix who is a picture perfect pup. I came to HSFN through a transport partner, and I just can’t wait to explore NH and all of the fun the area has to offer with my new family. Speaking of family, I absolutely love kids and I’ve lived with cats and adore them too! I’m a fun guy, but definitely have a mellow side, and really enjoy having snuggle time with staff and volunteers here. When I’m not hanging with my friends I am loud in my kennel, but it’s just because I’m trying to get your attention! Please don’t pass up the chance to meet such a fun dog like me just because of that! If you want a dog to add to your family (especially if you have kids and cats), then look no further. I’m here just waiting for you to make the first move. Like all of the pets at the Humane Society for Greater Nashua I am neutered and up to date on all of my vaccines.
To adopt these pets, contact the Humane Society for Greater Nashua (HSFN), 24 Ferry Road, Nashua. Hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday noon to 5 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. The shelter is closed every Wednesday. Keep an eye atwww.hsfn.org for more information, available pets, and to download applications. Or call (603) 889-2275 with any questions.
Name: Pamela Wamala
Description: Painter, Artist, Teacher
Location: Brush Art Gallery & Studios Lowell MA.