Kevin Willett's blog
Marilyn J. Speight
16 Wilshire Lane
Pelham, NH 03076
Objective To obtain a position in which I can utilize my analytical, administrative, technical support,
and interpersonal skills.
Experience Center for Educational Leadership and Technology October 1991 – Dec 2014
Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer
- Assist the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) in the day-to-day operations of the corporation.
- Relieve CEO of administrative functions in order to increase the time CEO has available for executive level responsibilities.
- Handle a wide variety of complex and confidential situations and resolve conflicts involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office.
- Process confidential and time sensitive material.
- Assist Human Resources division with employment offers for staff and consultants, stocks, benefits, etc.
- Review corporate financials with accounting office to include invoices, income projections, payables, etc.
- Manage and/or review CELT Corporation invoicing, receivables, and payables
- Coordinate CEO’s billable time activities and assemble documentation.
- Prepare, edit, and revise CEO’s briefings and coordinate presentations.
- Maintain CEO’s calendar as well as travel and meeting schedules.
- Provide general administrative support for CEO (e-mails, faxes, correspondence, etc.).
- Assist CEO in planning, preparing, conducting, and follow-up from board meetings, quarterly and annual meetings.
- Draft CEO-developed marketing materials for summit and keynote presentations.
- Track and maintain employee attendance records (vacation, sick, holidays).
- Generate, revise, and edit CEO-developed sales proposals and contracts.
- Other related duties as assigned by the CEO.
Merrimack Education Center August 1981 – October 1991 Assistant to the executive director.
Dracut Public Schools September 1980 – August 1981
Worked in the office of the superintendent of schools.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Shorthand
- Maintain good working relationship with clients, staff, and consultants.
- Always willing to be a “team player” and assist others when needed
355 Shagbark Road Taunton, MA 02780
Cell: (774) 218-8281
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY Manchester, NH
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics Expected May 2015
Minor in Finance and Communication
RESEARCH PROJECT: Used Minitab to hypothesize a model for estimating a person’s lifespan by region of origin as a Regression Analysis course project and presented findings to SNHU Community during Research Day
RELATED COURSES: Advanced Public Speaking, Regression Analysis, Applied Statistics, Organizational Communication
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY - Manchester, NH May 2014 – August 2014
Research and Data Analyst Intern
- Gathered, managed, and effectively analyzed large data sets using Microsoft Excel inthe communication of important findings through visually appealing and organized summary write-ups
- Reconstructed the SNHU Merit Scholarship criteria as part of an Institutional Research Initiative
- Developed solutions based on findings which significantly improved productivity throughout multiple offices
- Communicated advanced scientific models and findings in an understandable manner to the many elite university employees including, but not limited to, the Provost, Directors, and team members
SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE UNIVERSITY - Manchester, NH
Penman Tour Guide September 2012-December 2014
- Developed rapport and personalized tours based on prospective student interests and parents during campus visit tours
- Communicated key attributes of University including academics, student engagement opportunities, and services offered
- Supported the achievement of all admissions goals by answering questions and influencing student decisions in a professional, fast-paced, and continuously improving work environment
- Awarded Tour Guide of the Month twice for my willingness to take on and complete multiple tasks at a single time, portraying friendliness around the office and my ability to ask for advice and use constructive criticism to improve
5-WITS - Foxboro, MA
Tour Guide June 2013-August 2013
- Provided interactive walking adventure tours as a cast member in a real-life quest and adventure experience
- Developed rapport and created distance to ensure customers engaged in the full quest experience and were able to solve the challenges and puzzles presented
- Answered questions and resolved conflicts to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction
GUESS, INC - Wrentham, MA
Sales Associate March 2011-May 2013
- Promptly greeted customers, identified needs and offered product selections to ensure customer satisfaction
- Merchandised product and store signage and created an appealing and organized shopping experience for guests
- Achieved sales goals by using suggestive selling techniques that included offering additional items, using promotions and offering styling tips to increase average ticket sales
- Managed multiple priorities in a fast paced environment to achieve store merchandising and sales goals
- Answered questions and resolved issues to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business
SOMERSET CREAMERY- Somerset, MA
Waiter April 2009-August 2011
- Managed the requests of multiple customers at any given time
- Satisfied the needs of customers with the utmost customer satisfaction to provide each with the best experience possible