Kevin Willett's blog
SCOTT J. VAUGHAN
9855 E. Southern Ave.
PO Box 50867
Mesa, AZ 85209
Phone: (480) 516-6918
5/13 – 8/13 NIIT Technologies Limited Phoenix, AZ
Consultant – Project Manager
- Responsible for managing a team of financial services professionals for a high level project for a local third party service provider in Phoenix. The project entailed providing solutions and best practices for the firms overall operations.
6/11 – 9/11 Provident Trust Group Las Vegas, NV
Director of Trust Operations, Fund Administration & Compliance
- Responsible for overseeing the financial reporting, trust operations, fund administration and compliance departments.
- Responsible for ensuring all necessary internal controls are adequately in place to maintain compliance and overall accuracy of information.
- Ensure all clients self-directed IRA’s and 401(k) plans are compliant and establish productivity benchmarks and metrics for services and service delivery to provide superior customer service.
12/10 – 3/11 John Hancock Financial Services (John Hancock Funds) Boston, MA
Consultant – Financial Reporting & Tax
- Assisted the General Director of Financial Reporting in the overall management and review of the 11/30/10 NQ, 12/31/10 Annual Report, 1/31/11 Semi-annual and NQ cycles and all tax provisions.
5/10 – 9/10 Genworth Financial Trust Company Phoenix,AZ
Consultant – Global Custody Operations
- Assisted Global Custody Operations Leader in leading team responsible for mutual fund trading, corporate action processing, income processing, pricing, security set up, trade error corrections, transaction processing and reconciliation.
- Reviewed and audited all daily workflow processing to ensure completion within service levels which included monitoring work queues, team e-mail box, and ad hoc processing requests.
- Performed daily tracking of workflow metrics and monthly preparation of key volume, performance (KPI) and risk (KRI) measures for executive leadership team.
- Ensured immediate and accurate resolution of all reconciliation outages. Processes included root cause analysis identification, resolution, and improvement implementation.
- Established and maintained a culture of continuous business process improvement, a strong compliance mindset, and increasing operational effectiveness to the asset management and trust custody operations.
12/08 – 8/09 Brown Brothers Harriman & Co. Boston,MA
- Responsible for overseeing the financial reporting, fund accounting, treasury and tax operations for five open-end mutual fund complexes (over 120 funds - Goldman Sachs, Deutsche Bank, Quaker, Japan Post and PIMCO) and seven investment offshore partnerships (PIMCO PARS hedge funds).
- Managed the internal oversight of the fund accounting, custody and the transfer agency functions.
- Assisted in the evaluation, development and implementation of enhancements to internal systems to achieve automation for financial reporting and expense budgeting processes (Confluence Unity).
- Oversaw the project management and implementation of the Confluence financial reporting software including the data modeling, mapping, tagging and review of the XBRL. Ensured that all quarterly, semi-annual and yearly filings were in accordance to S.E.C. filing requirements.
- Leader of team selected to develop and implement best practice tools and techniques as well as ongoing process improvements.
3/02 – 9/08 ING Investment Management, Inc. (ING Funds) Scottsdale, AZ
Vice President/Department Head
- Oversaw and managed the day-to-day operations of the fund accounting, financial and board reporting, treasury, accounts payable and tax groups under the CFO.
- Provided financial management and control for over 230 mutual funds (including 50 sub-advisors with over $100 billion in assets) consisting of service provider oversight (accounting & custody - State Street, Brown Brothers Harriman and Bank of New York Mellon and transfer agent - DST Systems), month-end fee calculations, expense budgeting, audit package work papers review, financial and board reporting.
- Successfully spearheaded Six Sigma DMAIC initiatives under mentorship of Six Sigma Master Black Belt. Assisted in developing proposal that resulted in $300k savings across product platform and also implemented process improvements that resulted in increased productivity and contributed to numerous cost efficiencies and reductions for the firm. Spearheaded efforts to design and create an Accounts Payable system
- Recipient ofING Circleof Honor Award for Outstanding Team Achievement (led the overall conversion of the ING Funds complex fromState Streetand Brown Brothers Harriman to the Bank of New York Mellon).
10/11 – 10/12 South Mountain Community College Phoenix, AZ
Head Coach – Men’s and Women’s Soccer,
Student Success Coach and Adjunct Faculty
10/12 - 1/13 Gilbert Public Schools - Mesquite High School Gilbert, AZ
Head Coach – Girls Varsity Soccer
FITCHBURGSTATEUNIVERSITY; B.S. in Business Administration - 12/93
- Concentration in Accounting
MIDDLESEX COMMUNITY COLLEGE; A.S. in Business Administration - 5/91
- Concentration in Accounting
Kevin D. Bohmiller
248 Liberty SquareRoad,Boxborough,Massachusetts01719
(978) 273-4604 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands-on and versatile leader with extensive combined materials, logistics, and operations experience. Proven ability to build positive relationships with customers and vendors. Reputation as someone committed to timely accomplishment who “does it right the first time.”
Core competencies include:
Rampage Systems,Waltham,MA, Acquired byFuji Graphic Systems 1996-Feb 2014
Dynamic and highly successful start-up of Prepress software for commercial printers.
Supply Chain Manager
Purchasing/inventory/manufacturing/planning/application and customer support.
- Developed policies and procedures and built team to effectively manage annual growth ranging from 25-75% with zero disruption to supply chain, quality and order fulfillment utilizing continuous process improvement methods.
- Established supply agreements with distribution for Just-in-Timedelivery directly contributing to improved cash flow, which was critical in growth years.
- Annually selected, validated, and contracted new proprietary computer platforms, resulting in 30% performance increase while reducing cost 10-15% annually.
- Designed and implemented 24-hour service exchange program supporting 2000 customers, over 10,000 workstations resulting in a $1M savings over third party provider.
- Coordinated the design, sourcing, manufacture and distribution of numerous proprietary circuit boards with contract manufacturers, reduced costs to improve margin by 30%.
- Developed cost efficient and timely international distribution procedures to Canadian and European dealers.
- Directly supported customers with hardware maintenance issues as well as sales support. Rampage customer service was the best in the industry.
US Navy Reserves 1990-2004
- Logistics and financial management for a major staff command. Trained and supported over 600 deployed Reservists.
- Identified in excess of $60M of obsolete inventory during contract reviews.
- Provided support to families of service member deployed for Operation Desert Shield and Desert Storm.
- Developed program and trained Reservists on Navy Total Quality Leadership.
National Computer Systems,Burlington,MA 1994-1996
Presentation graphics and educational software.
- Managed six technicians in repair and distribution to 75 field engineers in support of 3000 customers in US andCanada.
Presentation graphics software.
Field Service Material Manager
US Navy 1983-1990
Shore Intermediate Maintenance Activity,Philadelphia,PA (1987-1990)
- Coordinated contracting and procurement for Naval repair facility.
- Managed annual $16M budget.
USS MARS (AFS-1),Oakland,CA (1983-1986)
- Managed shipboard services and financial management on an Aircraft Carrier Battle Group Supply Ship.
- Deployed for peace keeping in Western Pacific and thePersian Gulf.
- Managed 20,000 SKUs of food, consumables, repair parts, and electronics.
University of Massachusetts,BS, Business Management, Dartmouth,MA
NAVY Officers Candidate School,Newport,RI
Navy Supply Corps School, Logistics Management,Athens,GA
Total Quality Leadership, Instructor Qualified,Philadelphia,PA
- Defense Meritorious Service, Commendation, Achievement and Expeditionary Medals.
- Held Secret Clearance w/ Interim Top Secret Clearance
Current volunteer at Edith Nourse Rogers Memorial Veterans Hospital, Bedford, MA
LAUREL A. HAUG
20 Woodland Drive, #313
Lowell, MA 01852
Self-motivated, detail oriented professional Assistant with excellent computer and organizational skills as well as strong communication skills dealing with people in a helpful and pleasant demeanor. A productive team member with follow-through and ability to develop creative solutions to problems. Proficient in Word for Windows, Excel, Lotus Notes, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Adobe and Internet.
- Meeting Coordination
- Office Procedures
- MS Office 2007, 2010
- Supplies Management
- Record Maintenance
- Communication Skills
LOWELL TELECOMMUNICATIONS CORPORATION , Lowell, MA 2014-Present
- Provides service of greeting arrivals and professionally determine nature of enquiry.
- Updates database for members and scheduling use of equipment and meeting rooms.
- Effectively answer and direct telephone calls to appropriate departments.
- Special projects for management team organizing files and creating documentation.
- Managed office coordination of department using Microsoft Windows, databases and Internet.
- Skilled at coordinating and organizing meetings in a timely manner.
- Interacted with clients from outside organizations and members from other departments.
- Integrated online library for internal documents such as compliance letters and committee reports to easily facilitate retrieval of files.
- Improved pricing savings of office equipment and handling of corporate credit cards and cell phones.
- Implemented training programs so company would comply with standards.
- Established inventory system and purchasing of office supplies to ensure cost savings.
- Set up and scheduled Human Resource interviews for the new applicants and maintained employee records.
- Organized company outings, luncheons and special events to maintain company morale.
- Generated quarterly review and presentations for department to comply with external audits.
- Troubleshoot and solved problems with office equipment to function properly and dealt with sales and service.
- Created time sensitive electronic packages in SharePoint for department meetings.
COVENANT HEALTH SYSTEMS, Tewksbury, MA 2005-2013
ENTEGRIS INC., (formerly Microelectronics Division of Millipore), Billerica, MA 2002-2005
MILLIPORE CORPORATION, Bedford, MA 2000-2002
Bachelor of Arts, SALEM STATE UNIVERSITY, Salem, MA
Notary Public, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Brian P. Kane
17 Lucaya Circle
Wilmington, MA. 01887
(978) 360-2422 (mobile)
Summary of Qualifications:
• A positive and hard working leader focused on providing positive results, professionalism, and a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well within a team environment.
• Strong organizational skills with focus on detail and accuracy.
SAP, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, CRM
IBM (via Zero Chaos) July 2014-October 2014
Channels Operations Specialist, IBM Americas Software Sales Operations
• Provide operational insight and support to the Americas Software Channel Operations team.
• Oversee and execute a cross organizational rebate recovery process working with Sales, Finance, Business Transformation, and Customer Fulfillment.
• Manage Americas distributor rebate review and approval process.
IBM (via Staff Logix) April 2010-May 2013
Software Value Incentive (SVI) Program Administrator, IBM Software Channel Sales Operations Team
• Supported over 200 IBM Business Partner relationships in Software Value Incentive (SVI) partner rebate program. Including daily review and the end to end process of partner opportunities for approval and payment.
• Annual analysis and review of over $400 million in partner opportunities each year.
• Provided education and program detail to partners via direct calls, email, and conference calls on a daily basis.
IBM January 1995- March 2010
Special Bid Pricing Manager October 2008-March 2010
• Reviewed all of IBM software discounting requests for the New England and Upstate New York region. Managed bid volume on a daily basis for the New York & New England area. Annual discounting requests of over $80 million in this region.
• Provided a broad range of operational support to IBM Software Group sales and other extended teams to ensure bids are within guidelines that align with PA Offering, revenue recognition, price delegation, channel strategy, and audit requirements.
• A subject matter expert to sales, pricers, and extended sales operations teams providing leadership, advice and expertise on end to end process and requirements.
SVI Program Administrator March 2006-October 2008
• Managed over 200 IBM Business Partner relationships across North America and Canada.
• Approved or denied all new enrollments within 24 hours based on IBM program certification requirements for partners in North America and Canada. Improved overall cycle time by 50%, as well as implementing new documentation process for partners, which was approved by management.
• Primary SVI contact for all program exceptions in North America.
Order Management Account Team September 1999-March 2006
Held a number of different job roles within the IBM Order Management team, increasing responsibility and job scope with each new role.
• Dispute Resolution team: Worked with external customers and IBM A/R to resolve issues surrounding outstanding Accounts Receivable balances. Resolved most disputes on team each month June 05-December 05 resulting in over $5 million in IBM revenue.
• Channel Account Manager for Tech Data US and Canada Q2 2005: Managed relationship for any issues, order inquiries, and part number issues with Tech Data.
• Lotus Authorized Education Centers (LAECs) Account Rep: Liaison between Lotus education and students, including courseware ordering for training classes. Resolved all customer issues and rush shipments for IBM classes.
• IBM Internal Orders Rep: Managed the end to end process of all customer IBM internal orders. Focal point with distribution and shipping departments to ensure all orders were shipped on a daily basis. Improved customer satisfaction through improved cycle time.
Contract Administrator, Support Administration April 1998-September 1999
• Acted as a subject matter expert for IBM channel and inside sales reps on IBM Passport Advantage customer support contracts and support issues.
• Ensured that all support contracts were complete and met IBM business conduct guidelines and program criteria.
Lotus Products Support Console Representative January 1995-April 1998
• Supported Lotus technical support customers as a phone rep. taking over 100 phone calls on a daily basis. Working with support analysts to resolve customer issues and problems.
• Sold technical support incidents and contracts to Lotus customers on a daily basis.
• Number one in sales on the team in both 1996 & 1997. Total sales of over $100K each year. Received bonuses for being first in sales each month.
Salem State College, Salem, MA., 1994
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Concentration: Marketing
Received three "Thank you" awards, as well as an IBM Bravo award in 2005.
IBM Keypal Program-Mentoring program for 5th and 6th grade Cambridge students from 2007-2009
Wilmington Little League coach and executive board member 1987-present
Many problems can be caused or worsened by gutters that do not work properly. Gutter problems can contribute to basement flooding, landscape erosion, walkway sinking, and wood rot for structural components of the house. Gutters keep the water that falls on your roof from collecting near your foundation. If your gutters are damaged, sagging, missing parts or improperly installed, it is unfortunate but likely exterior damage to your home is sure to follow. A gutter that is missing, or that drains too close to the house will saturate the ground. This wet saturated ground can produce a variety of problems like mold and mildew. It will eat away at foundations and basement walls, leaks and cracks will develop and will worsen quickly in the winter months when the ground freezes and expands. Unfortunately, entire homes have been destroyed due to water damage.
Problems resulting from faulty gutters
Basement water problems. Problem gutters can dump gallons of water directly onto the ground next to the foundation of a house. This water sometimes leaks through the foundation wall and can create water problems in the basement or crawlspace.
Landscape washout. Many homeowners have experienced damaged landscaping caused by gutter problems.
Undermined driveways, patios, and walkways. Excess water flowing into the ground near the house can erode the dirt directly beneath driveways, patios, and walkways. As the dirt is washed away, the driveway, patio, or walkway is no longer fully supported and can settle, crack, or even collapse. If you have already experienced this type of damage, fix the gutter or downspout problem before replacing or repairing the driveway, patio, or walkway.
Damaged fascia, soffit, or outside wall (Wood structures adjacent to the gutters). Problem gutters can cause damage to a house’s structural integrity by allowing water to damage the fascia, soffit, or wood framing of the house.
Termite colonies. Because termites need water to reproduce and thrive, gutters that dump excess water near the house encourage termite infestation.
A.J.’s Home Services Inc. has seamless gutters in a variety of colors to match your home. Our professional installers will make sure that your gutters will route the water away from your house protecting it and your landscaping.