Kevin Willett's blog
Anna Liza obando Santos
80 Haverhill Street
Dracut, Massachusetts 01826
- Over 15 years of experience in customer service, with awards for exceeding district sales goals
- Highly effective and positive approach to managing others and district management
- Frequently exceeded individual and store sales goals, with store sales ranked in top 10% of company
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- Confident with a can-do attitude
- Strong people skills and organizational skills
- After a leave of absence to raise my family, eager to transition back into a customer service and sales role which leverages several years of outstanding customer relations skills
Organization and Planning
Exceeding Sales Goals
Talbots, Natick, 2002 – 2008
Senior Sales Associate/Key Holder
- Experienced in achieving company sales goals and in motivating and inspiring employees to achieve company goals
- Consistently one of the top sales associates for the store
- Coordinated visual presentation for women’s apparel department
- Recognized for excellent customer service
- Provided staff training and development
- Supported new store openings based on organizational, personnel, and leadership skills
Liz Claiborne - Elisabeth Store, Natick, MA 1996 – 2002
Store Manager/Trainer, 2000 – 2002
- Managed store operations, payroll, inventory, visual merchandising, and customer service
- Trained other store managers in district, working closely with district manager
- Responsible for staff supervision, training, development, and recruiting while maintaining a full staff at all times
- Experienced in motivating and inspiring employees to achieve company goals
- This store was consistently one of the top performing stores in the district
- Awarded Liz Claiborne Dream Team Award in 2001 for outstanding leadership and sales skills
Liz Claiborne - Elisabeth Store, Natick, MA
Assistant Store Manager, 1996 – 2000
- Responsible for assisting with management of store operations, visual merchandising, and inventory
- Responsible for staff supervision, training, and interviewing as well as customer service
- Coordinated merchandise receiving and distribution, layout of floor merchandise, and sale setup
- Deployed to other stores to provide training, merchandising, and organizational operation techniques
Jordan Marsh/Macy's - Salem, NH and Nashua, NH 1991 – 1996
Department Sales Manager/Lead Sales Associate
- Promoted to department manager after successful results as a sales associate
- Member of new store travel team which coordinated new store openings and setup
Liz Claiborne Dream Team
- One of approximately 50 store managers selected from across the nation who were recognized for district achievements, district support, and for exceeding store goals
- Recognized by peers, district managers, and corporate management at a three day event at Liz Claiborne headquarters in New York City
Associate’s Degree in Fashion Design
Endicott College, Beverly, MA
Campbell School – Dracut, MA
- Provided support for operating Campbell School book fair and art show
- Provided help in classroom when needed
- Escorted Campbell School field trips
- Assisted with coordinating Campbell Schools field day activities
- Chaperone or help out with the Dracut Band Boosters
- Cook and help out at the Chelmsford High International Luncheon
200 Market St, B40, Lowell, MA, 01852
| email@example.com | 978.337.5470
To continue my career in the Boston area while contributing to the dynamic food scene and building professional relationships through networking. Bringing people together through food.
Skills & Abilities
As a Chef, my flavor profiles combine the familiar with the unfamiliar. I enjoy opening people’s minds and palettes through adding my unique fruit and pepper fusions and bold twists to diner, street, and urban foods. Packaging a new, exciting dish in a familiar setting helps expand even the most cautious eater.
Chef/ Restaurant skills -Teaching, public speaking/ demos, TV cooking shows, menu development, food costing, inventory/ quality/ portion control, hiring/ training, FOH and BOH management, line and catering prep/ cooking. Business skills – Networking, branding, marketing, business building, outside sales, program/ policy development and implementation, event management/ promotion.
Chef/ owner/ restaurant consultant kitchen ink
2010 to present
Food Truck/ Catering Chef, Bakery General Manager, Sous/ Executive Chef, Business Manager, Marketing/ Branding/ Sales for various restaurants and businesses. TV and internet Chef. Event Venue/Night Club GM.
additional experience business related
Fitness Center GM/ Personal Trainer, Real Estate Trainer/ Agent, Finance/ General Manager Automotive Industry, Division Sales Manager Low Voltage Contractor
Instagram – kitchninkfood; Facebook page – Kitchen Ink
I have been featured in multiple publications for food, online presence, and reviews. Currently, I am on a TV show in Atlanta with a Cooking segment called Food Fight. It will soon air in Virginia and DC. Guest Chef for food shows and charity events.
Chamber of Commerce, Food Bank, Girl Scouts, 5 Points Farmers Market, HRBOR, PRIDE, Bridal Dish, ISES, Latin Chamber of Commerce, Culinary Chair for Taste of Hampton Roads 2012, Judging for various Culinary Competitions, Guest Chef and Instructor for Culinary Schools. Restaurant and Chef Associations.
Nicole Johnson, catering sales manager
the trellis restaurant
Stephanie Sutton, owner, producer
At Sage Bank, we want you to feel confident knowing you have the information you need to make sound financial decisions. Our Home Lending goal is simple: provide you with the best lending options, the most competitive rates, and the highest standards of customer service.
Sage Bank operates Loan Centers throughout New England. Chances are — we have one near you. For a complete listing of Sage Bank Loan Centers click the LOAN AGENTS tab above.
* Local loan decisions.
* In-house processing, underwriting and closing.
* Apply in person, online, or by telephone.
* Over 125 years of lending experience in New England.
* Flexible. We work with multiple sources to ensureyour interest rate and closing fees are always the most competitive available
Mortgage Lending Services
- · Conventional fixed and adjustable mortgage programs.
- · Home equity line of credit (HELOC) and fixed rate second mortgages.
- · Federal housing administration (FHA) loans including FHA203(K) loans.
- · Private mortgage insurance (PMI) buster program eliminates mortgage insurance with as little as a 10% down payment .
- · Investment property (non-owner occupied) mortgage loans.
- · First-time homebuyer program with as little as a 3.5% down payment.
- · Jumbo program with loans up to $2,500,000 at competitive terms and the choice of either a fixed or adjustable rate mortgage loan.
- · Reverse mortgage specialists – for qualified seniors age 62 and older, we offer FHA insured HECM reverse mortgages.
- · USDA rural housing loan programs
- · VA loans
- · Mass Housing (MHFA) mortgage programs
- · Rehab loans
- · Construction loans
I am an OTR with 1+ year of experience with a strong ambition and passion to work in Physical Dysfunction and rehabilitation. I have started my career as a contract therapist working in a variety of settings working with patients from infant to geriatric which has challenged me to further my clinical knowledge, improve my self-directed learning, and hone my leadership and communication skills while working cohesively with an interdisciplinary team. I believe the skills I have learned from my contract assignments will translate smoothly to any setting or population I am employed in. I am Certified in CPR & AED equipment, Dementia Care Training, and have taken CEU courses applicable to rehab care. I will bring these qualities, my eagerness to learn along with my enthusiasm and passion for OT to your Rehabilitation Team! I will bring these qualities with my enthusiasm and passion for OT to your Rehabilitation Team.
Longmeadow, MA Bay Path University September 2011- May 2013
- Masters of Occupational Therapy
- Independent Research Study- “Occupational Therapy in the Community”
- Faculty Book Award- December 2012
Longmeadow, MA Bay Path University September 2007- May 2011
- Bachelor of Liberal Studies- Concentration in Health and Human Studies
- Minor in Psychology & Spanish
Clinical Work Experience
Lowell, MA D’Youville Life & Wellness Community May 2015- Present
Per Diem Occupational Therapist
- Evaluate, design, and implement treatment plan for patients in short term care and skilled nursing facility
- Per Plan of Care and input of client, family, team, and MD, document skilled services provided and discharge patients to appropriate and safe placement with recommendations for HEP, continued services, and DME as necessary
Woburn, MA Supplemental Healthcare May 2015- Present
Per Diem Contract Occupational Therapist
- Contracted to local skilled nursing facilities requiring temporary coverage
- Evaluate, design, and implement treatment plan with patients, team members, and family members
- Per documentation of skilled OT services, MD orders, and collaboration with team members- design, discuss, and document safe discharge plan with recommendations for DME as needed.
East Boston, Ma Harbor Area Early Childhood Services March 2015-Present
Part Time Contract Occupational Therapist through Supplemental Healthcare
- Provide direct therapeutic intervention to children age’s newborn- 3 years old and family/caregivers within home environment to progress and promote motor development and adaptive care.
- Provide Occupational Therapy consult using formal/informal assessment child, family, and team with recommendations for services as needed.
- Work with multidisciplinary team to coordinate and determine appropriate service delivery for child and family.
Boston, MA Boston Public Schools September 2014- January 2015
Full Time Contract School Based Occupational Therapist through Progressus Therapy
- Screened, evaluated, and discharged students ages 4 to 16 to maximize accessibility and success within classroom and school environment
- Provided intervention to students within the classroom and 1:1 with focus on fine motor skills, handwriting, sensory regulation, and executive functioning skills
- Provided consultation to classroom teachers, paraprofessionals, and families to improve carryover of therapy
- Collaborated with interdisciplinary team to provide quality intervention and compliance of service delivery
Redlands, CA Aegis Plymouth Village March 2014- August 2014
Full Time Travel Occupational Therapist- 24 Week Contract through MedTravelers
- Screened & evaluated patients ages 60 to 100 to produce Plan of Care with realistic Client-Centered therapy goals based upon diagnosis, MD orders, and Occupational Profile
Aegis Plymouth Village Continued
- Provided intervention utilizing remedial and compensatory strategies with patient & caregivers to develop, regain, and maintain their physical and mental abilities to perform BADLs & IADLs.
- Completed documentation to Evaluate, Record, and Report patient’s Progress.
- Communicated and Collaborated with Interdisciplinary Team to coordinate patient evaluation, therapy, and discharge planning.
Fieldwork Student Experience
Charlestown, MA Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital 07/01/2013-09/27/2013
Level 2 Fieldwork on Spinal Cord Unit
- Evaluated, Planned, and Implemented Treatment Interventions Generating thorough Discharge Plans for Patients ages 20-75
- Documented all Evaluations, Treatment, and Discharges
- Collaborated with all Team Members in order to provide Quality Care for patients and families
Jamaica Plain, MA Boston Metro Early Intervention Center 01/07/2013-03/29/2013
Level 2 Fieldwork with Newborn- 3 year old Children and Family/Caregivers
- Evaluated, Planned, and Implemented Treatment Interventions Generating thorough Discharge Plans for Children and Families
- Documented all Evaluations, Treatments, and Individual Family Service Plans (IFSP)
- Collaborated with Therapists, Doctors, and Allied Health professionals to provide Quality Care for Children and Families
Other Relevant Work Experience
Quincy, MA Cerebral Palsy of MA, Inc August 2012- March 2014
Personal Care Attendant- Private Client
- Assist Adult Male with a Spinal Cord Injury with all Activities of Daily Living (ADL) and Assisted with Range of Motion and Strengthening Exercises
Longmeadow, MA Bay Path University September 2012- June 2013
Graduate Teacher’s Assistant
- Assisted professor during Sensorimotor 1 Lab with set-up and Teaching of Physical Dysfunction Techniques and managing open lab time for students
- Assisted professor during Professional Development 3 labs with Lab Set- up and Teaching of Orthosis Fabrication and managing Open Lab for Students
Billerica, MA New England Pediatric Care May 2010- August 2012
OT Rehabilitation Aide
- Worked with Residents and Day Students on all Daily Activities including Education, Therapy, Recreation, Feeding, and Personal Hygiene
- Assisted OT and PT with Sensory Motor Groups, Treatments, and Evaluations
- Assisted Doctors, Therapists, and Orthotist with Rehabilitation, Orthotic and Neurology Clinics
- Completed and documented Passive Range of Motion and Strength & Endurance treatments under OTR supervision
Enfield, CT New Directions November 2011- December 2011
Relapse Prevention Group- Researcher
- Planned and Implemented one hour Occupational Therapy Group Sessions on Relapse Prevention, Coping Skills, and Relaxation Techniques
Springfield, MA Square One October 2011- December 2011
Early Education 3 to 5 year old classroom- Researcher
- Planned and Implemented one hour Occupational Therapy Group sessions focused on Pre-Handwriting and Fine Motor Skills
- Practiced Administering the Developmental Test of Visual Perception 2 (DTVP-2)
Springfield, MA YWCA October 2011- December 2011
Teen Transitional Living Program- Researcher
- Planned and Implemented one hour Occupational Therapy Group Sessions on Assertiveness skills
Temporal Mandibular Joint (TMJ) Dysfunction
Back to Health is able to alleviate and possibly correct TMJ and associated problems through a variety of technigues. These include releasing the muscles inside the mouth (intraoral releases), myofacial treatment of the external muscles used for chewing and swallowing, and working with the joint and bite. The treatment may also include some cranial work to open and or correct a misaligned TMJ using muscle energy. Neck and shoulder massage is included along with exercises to increase mobility. Patricia is well trained both professionally and personally in this disorder and has consulted with dentists, oral surgeons and osteopaths along the way. Read testimonials attached from some happy clients. This therapy is also productive for HEADACHE sufferers too. This type of therapy will create physical changes, if you are patient.
Testimonials from TMJ clients
I have been under Patti's expert care for several years now to treat chronic TMJ related pain in my left temporal and jaw area and related headaches. I am very happy with her ongoing professional treatment. She has used a variety of muscular release styles to free up tense and strained muscles in the effected area. She is always researching and exploring different muscle releasing techniques for maximum effectiveness. The intraoral tissue releases she uses consistently has been most effective in reducing the tightness of the over strained muscles and tendons in my left jaw area. Patti has also shared with me mouth, tongue and jaw exercises that can be done at home to maintain flexibilty in the affected area and to alliviate discomfort during TMJ flare ups over the course of a day. Over the course of her treatment, she has contributed to a reduction in my headache severity and related muscle/joint TMJ pain. Thank you Patti for all your help and I would recommend her highly for anyone with TMJ related issues.
Before I started seeing Patti at Back To Health, I was miserable. I'm not over exaggerating either. I had been struggling with TMJ for probably about a year and I had been to the oral surgeons. They all told me the same thing, "stay on a soft food diet." I tried that, but my TMJ wasn't getting any better, and to be honest, I was missing being able to eat steak. My TMJ was awful, it was to the point where I couldn't open my mouth wider than a quarter. Needless to say, trips to the dentist were miserable. My jaw was constantly clicking, and it was extremely painful for me to try to open my mouth. I began seeing a chiropractor, which helped a little bit at first, but he could only go as far as my neck, and the big problem area was obviously, my jaw. So he recommended that I make an appointment at Back To Health with Patti, because she could actually work on my jaw. So that's what I did, and I am so so very happy I did, because Patti changed everything for me. Not only is she kind and a great person to talk to, but she really knows what she's doing. It took some time for my jaw to start getting better, and there were some days when I felt like it never would. But Patti didn't give up, and she always told me not to either. And she was right. Gradually, my jaw started to respond to the muscular therapy Patti was giving me. It was great! I could eat some what solid foods again! Although I wasn't up for steak just yet, I could open my jaw wider, with much less pain. I always looked forward to my appointments with Patti because every time I left, I felt so much better. That and I enjoyed talking with her for the half hour we had! Thanks to Patti, my jaw freed up and has been great ever since. I am very happy to say I can once again eat whatever I want, including steak. So, if you're struggling with TMJ like I was, there is hope! Please make an appointment with Patti, she will fix you, I promise. I honestly don't know what I would have done if I never went to see her. She fixed my TMJ and I'm completely positive that she'll be able to fix yours too!
After getting massages for TMJ with Patti at Back to Health for the past 4 months, I would confidently recommend her to others who suffer from TMJ. Her intraoral release massages provide relief that has been much needed. She also works on the muscles throughout the neck, shoulders, back and upper chest explaining how they are connected to TMJ. I have found her whole body approach to be very effective. In addition to the massages, Patti has shown me numerous exercises I can do at home to help with TMJ. Her in-depth knowledge in this area has been key in my treatment plan.
Dracut Health & Wellness Fair
The Dracut Lions Club, in conjunction with the Dracut Board of Health, are hosting a Health and Wellness Fair. The fair is FREE to attendees with vendors being charged a nominal fee to exhibit.
The objectives of the Dracut Health and Wellness Fair will be:
To increase health awareness and disease prevention for participants by providing health screenings, educational information, and related activities.
Increase awareness of local, state, and national health services and resources.
Motivate participants to make positive health behavior changes.
Your agency or business is invited to showcase your services at this event by providing educational information, screenings, or health awareness activities. Booth spaces are available for $25.00.
If you are interested in participating, please complete and return the enclosed Vendor Application. . ALL exhibits must be related to our theme of “health and wellness.”
If you are not a health/wellness related business, an opportunity does exist for you to display promotional materials at the fair in a specially designated display area. For more information contact Susan Danskin.
The Deadline for Vendor Table Applications is July 31, 2015
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact Susan Danskin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-682-5018.