Kevin Willett's blog
Do you suffer from Temporal Mandibular Joint pain ( TMJ) Back to Health Muscular Therapy would like to hear from you
Do you suffer from Temporal Mandibular Joint pain? This can be caused from a misaligned TMJ joint placement, improper dental bite, or even a compressed nerve in the cranial bones and neck muscles. If you have headaches, stiff neck, vertigo, jaw problems or even shoulder pain, Back to Health Muscular Therapy would like to hear from you. I will treat these conditions and educate you to manage your own discomfort. Mention this add along with friend's of Kevin and receive $10.00 off first appointment.
We are looking for a front office receptionist for our well established family chiropractic practice. Our practice is founded on excellent patient relationships fostered by a friendly and supportive staff and superior patient care. Over the past few years, our practice has earned awards such as “Best in Wilmington” and “Best in the Region” by regional newspaper polls. To be eligible to join our practice team, applicants must be detail oriented, have a positive attitude, enjoy working with people, and have good telephone skills. Primary responsibilities would include greeting patients, answering telephones, scheduling appointments, verifying health insurance benefits, collecting co-pays and maintaining patient charts. Computer experience and MS Word experience essential. Hours are Monday, Wednesday and Friday 3pm to 7pm. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please email resume to: Kevin@friendsofkevin.com
Do You Need to Lose Weight ?
20 Lbs - 50 Lbs - 100 Lbs - More ??
Do you know what your options are for getting Healthy & Back on Track?
Maybe you decided you don't want to attend meetings... you probably know too many people that have been going there forever!
Maybe you decided you don't want to buy special foods... after all you do enjoy eating and forcing yourself to do Jenny or another food plan is expensive and not all that great.
Maybe you considered a medical weight loss program where a doctor gives you drugs and then monitors your reactions to them.
But you want a Cleaner & Happier & Healthier body...Without drugs putting a huge burden on your organs!
How about joining the gym? You know what they say... Calories In - Calories out
Yeah ... it's a lot of work and who really has that much time?
Maybe if you had more Will Power - oh - you tried that?
Spring is really here -
it's time for shorts and parties and the beach.
Those are the events you want to look your best at?
Oh Yes... you want to be happier and healthier so you can
Set an example for your kids.
Play with your kids... Be active with them
And be here to see them grow up...
Here's the good news
An exciting free workshop is happening next Tuesday April 9th at 7pm that may offer you some of the answers you are seeking.
Sponsored by Club Inhale/Exhale (it's not really a gym and it's not a medical weight loss place...)
Club Inhale / Exhale is actually something quite unique
You'll discover how during the past 3 years almost 200 people have shed significant pounds without diets or special foods.
You'll even hear clients tell you what it was like for them.
How they had their doubts... (just like you have) and how they reluctantly took that next step to find out more...
How they talked to others...
How they felt as they experienced it really working...
They'll share how their quality of life changed...
How relationships were rekindled
How they began to live life again.
How will the quality of your life change?
When you know you're shedding 1 to 3 pounds every week.
When you're not starving yourself or feeling guilty or being hungry all the time.
Come and hear clients sharing their success stories with you!
Do you think Oprah, Tiger Woods or the US Olympic Team would tolerate swinging watches or quacking like a chicken... of course not
But they all use hypnosis because their performance... their lives depend on them being at the top of their game. (Doesn't your life depend on being healthy?)
The American Medical Association (AMA) approved the use of hypnosis in 1958.
Today people have surgeries without drugs - less complications & faster healing
People are eliminating fears, phobias and anxieties ... stuff that hold other people back
and you can learn how it works...
In fact, Club Inhale / Exhale is offering a free week for just attending. There will be some free raffles and everyone will be entered into a drawing for a nutritional profile.
Is there someone you really care about that could be healthier... Bring them along -
There's no obligation and you'll have a good time.
You can even join the group hypnosis session that's guaranteed to leave you feeling refreshed and energized.
You'll even learn some self Hypnosis
Sign up Here
I officially started my Image Consulting business last year. Before becoming certified, I helped friends and family members find the style that looked best on them. When I got the opportunity to change careers, I ran with the idea of becoming a professional in what I was passionate about.
It took a bit of time for me to feel comfortable promoting my business. I used my friends and family networks to meet clients. I created an online presence with my own website, Facebook page, Twitter account, and Pinterest boards, but I wasn’t getting enough face time to meet new clients and other professionals in the area. So I decided to try out the professional networking scene. I had been invited to various networking groups, but they all came at a high price with annual and monthly dues.
The first networking group I met with just happened to have Kevin as a speaker that morning. I had also signed up for an event he was hosting with the Merrimack Valley Sand Box Entrepreneur group the same day.
I could tell from the start that Kevin was very good at his business. He was friendly and laid back. His speech was so informative - points were made that I never thought of when talking with potential clients and business owners. And after the meeting was over, he made a point to acknowledge me based on my LinkedIn profile. He knew I would be at his event that night.
Since joining Friends of Kevin, I have met business owners who are interested in collaborating with me to bring our clients together with special events for both women and men. I’ve started feeling more comfortable talking about my services and the impact I hope to make in my clients’ lives. I am able to share my passion with others and get them involved so we can all benefit from each other’s special talents.
I’m looking forward to going on his radio show to discuss my business. Because of Kevin’s wide range of networking possibilities, I am exploring all types of media to promote my business.
Jennifer Ginty Image Consulting
Feel confident and attractive when you define your style
I would like to invite you to be a guest on the Friends of Kevin Radio Show. The Show is live on Mondays from 11am to 1pm est on WSMN 1590am in Nashua NH. The format of the program is a business interview show. The segment will last about 15 minutes and I ask each guest to provide me with 10 questions to use for the interview. Here are the major benefits of being a guest.
1. The show airs live in the NH market and streams live worldwide at www.wsmnradio.com to give you maximum exposure.
2. Guests can call in to the show from anywhere in the country.
3. You can use the interview to position yourself as an expert in your field.
4. You will receive a professionally produced MP3 file that you can use to promote your business.
5. I share the segment on social media with my over 11,000 followers
The cost for the studio time to be a guest is only $50. This is a great and affordable way to promote your business. Please call me at 978-995-1743 or email me at Kevin@friendsofkevin.com to schedule your show.
Tina I. Beland
1461 Pawtucket Blvd. E-12 Lowell, MA 01854 Tel. (978) 995-4288 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Objective: To find gainful experience in the administrative field and provide effective support to potential employers.
Computer Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project 2002, Outlook, XMS expense, e Cabinet, Documentum, ISOTrain, Cosmos, EasyReq, Expres T&E, ERAS, Plateau, Metrics Manager, Metrics Collector, BPCS (AS 400), Lotus Notes, Netscape, Explorer, @Rosenbluth, OAG, SAP, Systran, Exchange, Concert, Anzio Lite (Zeus), Word Perfect, Lotus, CP Reports, Platinum, COSTPOINT, Noteworks, Lotus cc:Mail, Word Perfect, QuickBooks, and Banker & Tradesman On line, Medisoft, Lytec, WebX, EPIC. Fourth Shift, Great Plains, Korm, SalMon
Sales Specialist Woburn, MA 11/11 to 11/13
- Interact with Internal and External customers to maintain orders satisfaction trouble shooting issues with software keys and installations.
- Prepare information for internal and external audits
- Perform Inventory transfers and reconciliations for warehouse, stocking & distribution sites, handle any issues related to stock transfers & reconciliations
- Perform non standard pricing verification & deal registration verification for large orders, authorize orders to process in the KORM and SALMOM systems
- Perform licensing co-terming (these are non standard expiry & terms for licenses) Authorize & Distribute Software keys
- Invoice in Great Plains accounting system – manually and automated to Commercial and Retail Distributors
- Process credits for returned or damaged products, and process price variances
- Add and verify Resellers & Partners’ registrations into the KORM and SALMON systems
- Process Return Material Authorizations
- Enter Retail Orders, Commercial orders, Not for Resale Orders & Trials, Conduct EDI processing and the processing of Drop shipments
Wakefield Solutions Pelham, NH 4/11 to 10/11
Customer Service Representative
- Process Requests for Quotes(RFQ), Return Material Authorizations(RMA), Process Corrective Action Reports
- Interact with customers by phone concerning orders, returns, shipments and products.
- Receive and enter confirmed orders.
- Contact customers when necessary to advise shipments delay and/or information necessary to process orders.
- Track the safety stock on the assigned accounts and adjust levels of parts in accordance with the customers ordering patterns.
- Manage and track various reports,
- Keep management informed of all activity.
- Writing work instructions and Position training manuals, as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
- Monitoring Press scheduling and balancing workflow to the shop floor
DSM Neo Resins (contract) Wilmington, MA 12/10 to 1/11
Customer Service International.
- Ensure compliance with contractual obligations
- Customer information maintenance, testing rewriting or work instructions as new enhancements are implemented
- Process customer product orders, and enter data into SAP R3 computer system
- Organize shipments with internal and external warehouses, planning and shipping where applicable
- Filing or related customer information such as Bills of Lading, Invoices and other items
- Preparation of Export documentation, liaison with Freight Forwarder
- Customer contact involves resolving problems, gathering and entering forecast information, answering questions, addressing customer concerns in pricing, billing delivery damaged material etc.
- Maintain, review and assemble profiles and special instructions on all customers in the database; monitor orders to ensure satisfactory delivery
Fresenius Medical Care(Contract) Waltham, MA 11/10 to 12/10
International Supply Chain Analyst
- Review and process purchase orders for international customers in SAP
- Forward commercial documents to customers
- Re-key orders from the international holding distribution center to the shipping distribution center
- Manage delivery schedules and drop ship orders for clinics inPuerto Rico
- Coordinate the set up of new international customers
- Solve problems by working directly with customers and relevant internal departments
- Respond to requests for info regarding shipments of products to other countries or sourcing a distributor or affiliate
- Generate monthly report detailing the value of products that were sent via ocean containers for insurance purposes
- Act as back-up routing specialist while s/he is out
- Develop, promote, maintain and distribute key performance indicators to ensure continuous improvement
- Support additional supply chain initiatives as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Lantheus Medical Imaging(formerly Bristol Myers Squibb Medical Imaging)Billerica, MA 11/99 to 6/09
- Export Order Administrator: (3/08-6/09)
Ensured smooth project flow and order processes for International Customers, streamlined oversees order process to an Order Form
Transferred distribution model from BMS to Lantheus European distribution model to overseas 3rd party warehouse model this enabled the company to save import and export duties as well as storage charges by 18%
Continued roles and responsibilities listed under the International Operations Analyst and Rx Project Coordinator Positions
- International Operations Analyst: (3/06 -3/08)
In addition to responsibilities listed under Project Coordinator, Team member of the Medical Imaging Procedural Documents Council, as such was responsible for overseeing compliance with S.O.P. (Standard Operating Procedure) on a division wide level,
Plateau training administrator for the International Radiopharmacy staff at 9 locations worldwide,
Worked with Production Planning Department to ensure stock levels and production runs met International customer and distributor need.
- Project Coordinator: (11/03-3/06)
Team member of the International Rx Ops team; coordinated Radiopharmacy build-outs in Australia and Puerto Rico interfaced with internal and external clients and vendors,
Acted as an in house resource to our international locations in Australia, Puerto Rico and Canada, coordinated and expedited policies and procedures so as to not impact timely business flow, Lead website project, Lead ISOtrain Project, Lead SOP standardization sub committee, Participated on International Radioisotope Safety Committee, Drove conversion to Cosmos documentation system, established and maintained Metrics database for all pharmacy activities - financial and operational.
Worked with pharmacies to establish and maintain Legal Agreement by Federal Government regulations in compliance and reporting. Worked with the project teams to ensure project timelines were met, set up common resources and made documents available to all team members. Interfaced with Global Strategic Sourcing to ensure that purchasing guidelines were met by the Radiopharmacies and that maximum leverage for procured items was utilized.
- Administrative Assistant: (11/99 - 11/03)
Supported the Associate Director of Distribution and other staff members, scheduled meetings on and off site, made travel arrangements for all department staff, entered purchase orders into the accounting system, purchased office supplies and services for corporate headquarters’ staff as well as four distribution centers, approved invoices for payment working with accounts payable and purchasing to resolve discrepancies, prepared presentations, created monthly metrics.
Certificate in Project Management from Boston University
Baccalaureate of Arts from the University of Massachusetts Philosophy (Psychology minor)
TheSalterSchool: Certificate, Medical Assisting Program
Certified: APICS CPIM Master Planning of Resources, and Basics of Supply Chain Management,
Job Opening - Assistant to the Dean of The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service
The Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service prepares Tufts students to become engaged public citizens and community leaders. Tisch College works across Tufts University to engage students in meaningful public service experiences, to explore personal commitments to civic participation, and to take on active roles in public life. Tisch College works to involve faculty in research and teaching focused on community engagement and to link university assets to community identified needs. The College develops innovative projects and programs to make civic learning opportunities more accessible and effective for students and communities.
Reporting directly to the Dean of the Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service and working closely with the Special Projects Administrator, the Assistant to the Dean will provide a range of administrative support to further the mission of the College and extend the impact of its Dean. The Assistant to the Dean will be an integral part of a three-member Tisch College Office of the Dean comprised of the Dean, the Special Projects Administrator, and the Assistant to the Dean. Specifically, the Assistant to the Dean will:
· Provide capable administrative support to the Office of the Dean, including oversight and coordination of the Dean's schedule, filing, mailings, office organization, travel planning, and travel preparation.
· Hold primary responsibility for the Dean's schedule and calendar functions to thoughtfully and efficiently arrange a variety of meetings and appointments. The Assistant to the Dean will identify, anticipate, and actively manage potential conflicts as well as aid in preparation for materials for meetings.
· Assist in managing relationships with Tisch College stakeholders and constituencies within and outside of the University. Perform receptionist duties for the college and Office of the Dean. Receive and direct guests in a professional, friendly, and helpful manner.
· Assist in the coordination of Tisch College events as they relate to the Dean, including but not limited to the Presidential Awards, Presidential Symposium, meetings of the Tisch College Board of Advisors and Honos Civicus.
· In partnership with the Special Projects Administrator, oversee flow of information through the Dean's office. Facilitate daily communications between staff, students and Dean. Attend and take notes for Tisch College Regular and Senior staff meetings.
· Assist Tisch staff with additional projects as needed and perform other duties as assigned.
The position will be expected to handle confidential material with discretion and time sensitive material with poise. They will also perform various assignments for the Dean's Office as needed, including research assistance and support as directed by the Dean and Special Projects Administrator.
Job Description - Requirements
· High School diploma and 5+ years of experience OR bachelor's degree and 3+ years of experience.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
· Excellent written and oral communication abilities to articulate the goals of the office and liaise effectively. Strong organizational, administrative, and communication skills are essential as is an appreciation and ability to work with a diverse population of students, staff, faculty, and community members. Must be committed to understanding issues of diversity, inclusion, and models of community engagement. Will be expected to exercise discretion and judgment, work collaboratively, and communicate effectively with a variety of constituents and audiences.
Prior experience in higher education or other intellectually based environment is highly desirable. Demonstrated understanding of a complex structure and the ability to bring a thoughtful, poised, and positive approach to the role. A demonstrated understanding of civic engagement and prior experience related to the mission of Tisch College would be especially appreciated.
Jonathan M. Tisch College of Citizenship and Public Service
Tufts University Medford, MA 02155