Kevin Willett's blog
My celebration of life company focuses heavily on care giving and fostering relationships between my company and my clients as well as the business partners that I work with to provide these services. My company provides a new type of service to the public that, up until now, most people had to provide for themselves. Therefore, I knew right from the beginning that one of the major challenges that I’d face would be in educating the general public and other businesses in what it is that my company offers. I have used business networking in the past to help me grow my other business (I am also an attorney), so I knew that I would need to do the same to grow my new celebration of life company. There are many different kinds of networking groups out there. Some are more structured and rigid in their format, while others are very informal. They all have their pros and cons.
I met Kevin Willett at another networking group. What impressed me about him and his group, Friends of Kevin, was the amount of business contacts to which both he and his group had access. Kevin is very dedicated in fostering relationships between businesses as well as consumers. He spends an exceedingly large amount of his time bringing consumers and businesses together, matching the needs of one to the offerings of the other. When I decided to expand the services offered by my company, Kevin was able to provide me with the right business contacts to help me provide these new services at a high level of quality. I, in turn, am able to refer the businesses and consumers with which I do business to other trusted professionals that are in my networking sphere. All of this has been made possible through my association with Friends of Kevin.
Robert D. Chase
A Classic Touch Celebration, Inc.
53 Joffre St Lowell MA 01851
Phone: (802)-379-1645, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Great Communication skills
- Use to multitasking
- Polite and willing to work
- Experienced employer
- Really good with computers
CCSI Caling Center Services: Lowell MA, August 2014-October 2014
- Cold Calling
- Appointment Setting
- Customer Service
JJ Hapgood: Peru,VT May 2013-Present
- Cashier/ Register
- Food prep
- Stratton Mountain Club: Stratton, VT October 2013-Present
- Bus Tables
- Customer service
- Event Prep
Kmart: Rutland, VT August 2012- February 2013
- Cashier/ Register
- Softlines Leader
- Tinmouth Snack Bar: Wallingford, VT April 2011- August 2012
- Took orders/ Register
- Food prep
- Waited tables
- Education/Extra Curriculum____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- Mill River Union: Clarendon, VT 2009-2013
- Graduated with High School Diploma
- 4 Year varsity competitive cheerleading (Senior year varsity captain)
- Chorus for 9 years
- Helped local church with vacation bible school
- Dinner events at local church
- Helped the Girl Scout community
- Christmas caroling at local Nursing home
The Best Kept Secret in Nashoba Valley! Continuing and Community Education - Nashoba Valley Technical High School
DID YOU KNOW:
- · That YOU can take specially designed evening courses at NT? These courses reflect the day programs and include Health Allied Professional, Machine Tooling, Web Design, Digital Photography & Graphics, Culinary Experiences, Health and Fitness, Woodworking and Automotive Technology!
- · That NT offers on site Early Child Care education – open to children from 15 months to 5.5 years?
- · That the NT Post Graduate Training is FREE for students under 22 years of age in the Nashoba Valley Region?
- · That the NT’s Cosmetology Shop and Elegant Chef are both open to the public from Tuesday to Friday – where you can enjoy a top rated dinner, prepared and served by NT students, and a new color/cut/style or manicure by NT students earning their credits towards a Mass. cosmetology license?